Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Messeges

Page: 2 of 4
 Imladil
06-23-2000, 6:13 AM
Well...out here in the sticks of Oregon, we would get him lost behind some mountain, then frighten him to the point of collapse with fake animal noises. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) Then we would paint him purple.
 The Master
06-23-2000, 3:03 PM
Then we can start calling him Mark Hamill- which is his real name to embarass him, and to let him know we know he secret identity. He can't escape our wrath.
 Chillin
06-23-2000, 4:03 PM
Here in Missouri we would probably just dunk him in the river and drop him off the Arch. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"The pen is mightier than the sword. Thats the biggestload of s**t!"
 The Master
06-23-2000, 6:44 PM
 Chillin
06-23-2000, 10:50 PM
It would be a pain to scrape his guts off the pavement though.

------------------
"The pen is mightier than the sword. Thats the biggestload of s**t!"
 Rogue
07-07-2000, 9:31 PM
Back to the <font size=0> story</font>

well actually it is the next episode and what you are seeing is nothing but your Imagination cause you are all crazed LUNITICS from the Plant of LOBYLOBYLOBYLULU

------------------
"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"
"What does that have to do with us?"
"Absulutly NOTHING.HaHa your mine!!!"
(You here light Sabers clashes)
"Luke come to the NeoSide!"
"Never!"
(you here a head fall off and roll of the bridge)
"(sob sob) He was my friend , Well I'm over that
Well sucks to be him
 The Master
07-07-2000, 10:28 PM
No, we come from the planet Rumyoungyoungsonson. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue
07-08-2000, 12:07 AM
No , we are hybrids of both of the "planets"

------------------
"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"
"What does that have to do with us?"
"Absulutly NOTHING.HaHa your mine!!!"
(You here light Sabers clashes)
"Luke come to the NeoSide!"
"Never!"
(you here a head fall off and roll of the bridge)
"(sob sob) He was my friend , Well I'm over that
Well sucks to be him
 Shootist
07-08-2000, 2:31 AM
Luke is such a once-in-a-lifetime looser I think we should rename him...Perhaps FLUKE Skywalker. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
VERY FUNNY SCOTTY, now please beam down my PANTS!!!
 Imladil
07-08-2000, 7:28 AM
Puke Flyhopper

Frook Spyflopper

Juke Fryclobber

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)...
 The Master
07-09-2000, 3:06 PM
Or Duke Fartnocker. It fits! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue
08-06-2000, 8:21 PM
I'm reviving the lengedary message "message"
We are right after the part about when Darth V rasps "Luke I am your Father.......but we gotta talk about the pink piggy boxers you gave me for X-Mas" and the part about watching Barney ReRuns for a year! and to all you NewBiesa who never saw this, this is a story post about Kasan Moore taking over the Universe while she is fat and Slimy Puke Balls also luke already died Yoda's in the Bikini's (literely)(as in the Island's where the A-Bombs were tested)uhm In the story is/was Imaladil, Me, The Master, Shootist, Chillin ( where is Chillin? and some others i forgot them and ENOUGH of this stuff now to the story( this is a long post!)
---------------------------------------
Yes that would be bad

------------------
Ahh the classical scene from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi

(the scene takes place in the Emperors Palace, 0000 Way Up Street,DeathStar,Space)
Darth Vader:Luke I am your Son's, mothers, fathers, demolition expert, plumbers, favorite authors, Roommate!!!
Luke: What does that have to do with us?!
Darth Vader: Absolutly NOTHING
Luke: NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darth Vader: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Luke Come to the Neo Polked dotted Striped Blown up side of the Force!!
Luke:NEVER
Darth Vader: ALWAYS wait I'm mean YES!!!!
Luke:Never You slurped up piece of Pond Scum!
Darth Vader: so you know my true Identidy.
Luke: yeah it goes all around the Internet!
Darth Vader: Oh really? Who gave you the piece of the Information?!
Luke:the Emperor himself!!!!
Darth Vader: Ahh lets go in business say...........Force Side Fixxits!
Luke: sure i'll use my powers like choking and pullying so we can Kill the customer then get all his money then we'll have a regualer business!!!!
Darth Vader: Yes and our first target..........Bill Gates!
Both: Mwhahahahahaha(Choking) ( a furball comes up)

Well guys how did you like my story in the origanl Lukes head falls down and off the bridge into a Nuclear Reactor but this one is better I think
 The Master
08-07-2000, 2:33 PM
Okay, the contination of "The Attack of Kason"

Last time our heros went through many battles with Kason, and failed each time.
It ended after our heros escaped the Kasons' stomach's. Shootist was about to explain his story of escaping.

"Okay, this is how it went....." Suddenly a Star Destroyer shot though space in front of us. It was the Star Destroyer, Executioner- Darth Vader's Star Destroyer. It turned to face all of the Kasons. Then a large ball of light flew out of the tip of it. It shot out in the middle of the Kasons and exploded.

Imladil suddenly lost control of his ship and it was flung out into the vastness of space.

I tried to chase him but all control of my ship lost.

Shootist then yelled. "I can't control my fighter!"

"The same here." Chillin yelled.

We looked out where all the Kasons were, but there was only- one! The Star Destroyer turned around to face us.

"Oh no...." I said.

"This is no good" Rogue continued.

"Try to put the fighters on automatic control!" Chillin was panicking.

"What about Imladil?!" Screamed Shootist.

"He will be fine! Wwe gotta save our selves right now!" I yelled to the others franticly.

Then another voice came up. One from the Star Destroyer. "You rebel scum are now our prisoners!" And we were pulled slowly to the Star Ddestroyer.
 Rogue
08-08-2000, 1:13 AM
Little did they now we jammed there communications with Raspberry Jam and got away (oops wrong story)

When they got on they got there blasters ( alright how ever's writing the sript stop making things up we ain't got any Blasters)Well anyways they pull out there blasters and play a game of Laser Tag, the score, us:1000 them : 0 we run then finnaly the Master notices that they were running in space, as Rogue runs into a Tie Defender! The Master looks at his Super High tech wrist watch laser thingymabob the got from the SLimy Puke Balls ...........
 The Master
08-08-2000, 9:19 PM
And I shoot at a nearby Tie, it whirled through space and smashed into the Star destroyer.

Rogue looked up and saw Kason slowly whirling twords the Star Ddestroyer. When she finally reached it, she started to chew on it violenty. Afew escape pods ejected and flew through space.

As soon as the Star Destroyer was chewed into scrap metal, she started at us, we turned our vehicles around, since we were out of the tractor beam. And went into warp speed. As soon as we slowed down I heard Chillin say.

"Now to search for Imladil."
 Rogue
08-09-2000, 2:04 AM
Rogue Stayed behind with a tracking devices planted on all the others ships and unloads a Light Show of Ionized blue lasers and aims for her neck. The head falls off! rogue cheers then suddenly notices that the head falls off he then aims for the eys and then suddenly the eyes shatter and millions of Kasan's Fly out that was no living thing it was Mechanical! He HyperDrives out to the others to join there quest!
 The Master
08-09-2000, 8:29 PM
We set a large scale scan for Imladil. We waited hours and nothing came up on the scan.

I had no idea where the Kasons where right now, so we were being cautious in the meantime. Finally a small dot started to blink on the radar. "I hope thats him." Said Chillin.

And we went off to see if that was him.
 Rogue
08-23-2000, 12:05 PM
We found him but he Hyperspaced of occasionally stopping so we gave up him (?????) and went out to destroy Kasan. with Rogues Infromation, The Masters "Brains"(j/k), They got to the Acadimy and recruit pilots Promising Action,"pay",and a craft of there choices little did the Recruitees new was that they had to pay for the craft)
 The Master
08-24-2000, 4:48 PM
The Master and Rogue along with the rest of the main men of Rogue Squadron made their own squadrons so they could have more firepower on Kason.
 AR2242
08-25-2000, 8:49 PM
What kind of vermin?
 Rogue
02-14-2001, 8:56 PM
Hey guys please read this articale(kinda long but see Imadil's[the Great One] topic named Daily Zen) and start off on the story again I asure you this is the opion's of the Goldies (my self included) where we didn't like kasan Moore or Luke http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) this is REALLY a good story but *sob* the guys ain't around

------------------
Ahh the classical scene from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi

(the scene takes place in the Emperors Palace, 0000 Way Up Street,DeathStar,Space)
Darth Vader:Luke I am your Son's, mothers, fathers, demolition expert, plumbers, favorite authors, Roommate!!!
Luke: What does that have to do with us?!
Darth Vader: Absolutly NOTHING
Luke: NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darth Vader: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Luke Come to the Neo Polked dotted Striped Blown up side of the Force!!
Luke:NEVER
Darth Vader: ALWAYS wait I'm mean YES!!!!
Luke:Never You slurped up piece of Pond Scum!
Darth Vader: so you know my true Identidy.
Luke: yeah it goes all around the Internet!
Darth Vader: Oh really? Who gave you the piece of the Information?!
Luke:the Emperor himself!!!!
Darth Vader: Ahh lets go in business say...........Force Side Fixxits!
Luke: sure i'll use my powers like choking and pullying so we can Kill the customer then get all his money then we'll have a regualer business!!!!
Darth Vader: Yes and our first target..........Bill Gates!
Both: Mwhahahahahaha(Choking) ( a furball comes up)
 Rogue9
02-14-2001, 8:59 PM
with the newly rebuilt Squadrons the Rogues new their victory was assured but little did they know that looming over the horizon was an even bigger threat, more terrifying than the Eclipse with enough power to destroy the minds of entire civilizations, Barney with Dark Side Powers...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 14, 2001).]
 saber2
02-14-2001, 11:58 PM
as the great dinosuar looms over the horizon, The Master cringes in fear having not been in communication with his allie's for quite some time, he new not what lay in store for him...

------------------
 Rogue
02-15-2001, 12:58 AM
"What the?!" yelled The Master, " Run run wait nobodies here... RUN RUN!" The Master quickly dove to his craft and radioed for help. "We're sorry the number you radioed is currently helping out some female canidates. Please call again." said the automated voice.
"Augh! Stupid Chillin'...."
 Rogue9
02-15-2001, 1:49 AM
*FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
A Lone X-Wing comes in on an strafing run giving the Master Time to defend himeself. With a roar Barney unleashes volley after volley of force lightning, the smell of ozone and burn't durasteel wafts through the air...

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight
4 in the Green, Weapons Hot, Torps Armed...Oops

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 14, 2001).]
 Redwing
02-15-2001, 4:20 AM
...and suddenly the universe blows itself to smithereens like the Death Star.

The End.
 Rogue
02-15-2001, 10:26 AM
We are sorry folks RedWing was a little drunken when he wrote that ( another plus to the story is that you can kill people then bring 'em back too life http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Now back to the story

Rogue9
02-15-2001, 4:56 PM
using a jedi pain suppresion technique to dampen the burning sensation cause by the force lightning Rogue9 regains his ability to move and crawls out of the blackened scorched remains of his xwing, igniting his lightsaber he uses it to deflect bolt after bolt away from himself and the master hoping that he will return from his comatose state to continue the stroy line.
"I have a bad feeling about this". Rogue9 grumbles under his breath

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 15, 2001).]
 Rogue
02-15-2001, 8:01 PM
and he was right because right then Barney stomped on him. Luckily, the lightsaber cut Barney's foot in half, which in turn made Barney's knee fall on him. he was only saved by this quick thinking and vove to the side. Unfortuntly on his side was a cliff and he fell off... ( i love being the Narrator http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) )
 Rogue9
02-15-2001, 8:09 PM
using my jedi skills i slow my fall and land safley at the bottom of the cliff, despite the lack of assistance from my allies I manage to claw my way back to the top, realizing that without my lightsaber which was crushed by the behemoth that I am just another fighter pilot and that I am no match for this dark lord of sith. I crawl slowly to the shuttle that has appeared nearby...
 RogueFett
02-15-2001, 9:31 PM
The transport was an oddly configured Bounty hunter ship owned by none other than Arkkon Grebrod (but I RogueFett was able to borrow it for the weekend to fight evil and such!). I saw Rogue9's plight and lowered the starboard entry ramp. "That damned Rogue, him and his wreckless manuvering almost got us all killed!" gasped Rogue9. "Good thing I showed up when I did" I Responded "You almost bit it back there."
"Tell me," I said "how did this all happen?" After Rogue9 finished filling me in on the details I volenteered to help as long as the ship was back by sunday before dusk. "I know of a weapon, a weapon so powerful that I fear that it may release an even stronger evil upon the galaxy" I said

[This message has been edited by RogueFett (edited February 15, 2001).]
 Redwing
02-15-2001, 10:50 PM
Aw cripes, looks like the universe resurrected itself.
 Jared
02-15-2001, 11:58 PM
Says who? You have much to learn about the powers of the dark side!!!
 Rogue9
02-16-2001, 12:00 AM
Rogue9, Commander of 3 flight, colonel in the N.R. and Hero of the Rebellion says so.

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight
4 in the Green, Weapons Hot, Torps Armed...Oops
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
02-16-2001, 4:37 AM
I am IG-90 reprogrammed by Rogue15 and borrowed on a long term basis my Rogue9.
Target Acquired, Fire Blasters, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP**FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*. Congrats, You are now a scorch mark. http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net/ani_smiles.gif)
Now Back to the Story...

<font size=1>we hate scrolling

[This message has been edited by Lt Cracken (edited February 22, 2001).]
 Rogue9
02-16-2001, 4:39 AM
Rogue calls a council of war(*Calling Council*) we must defeat this evil even if it means turning to *GASP*...

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight
Luke I'm not your father, it was that...
 RogueFett
02-16-2001, 9:41 PM
Rogue9 hears of the council through the force and RogueFett agrees to take him to Coruscant on the way to pick up his own ship the "Moldy Rustbucket"
 Redwing
02-17-2001, 12:44 AM
On the way there, The Moldy Rustbucket's hyperdrive gets clogged with debris...

(No I'm NOT trying to end the story again)
 Rogue
02-17-2001, 1:18 AM
"No what did I do to make you mad RogueFett. Oh ah he ain't here... give him/her a hologram asking him that. Now back to regular business if that is possible. Ah yes Rogue9 about that fall are you hurt?"
 Rogue9
02-17-2001, 5:25 AM
only my pride I am ashamed that a giant force-strong dinosaur managed to shoot me down, I mean me and X-wing ace i taken the best the empire could throw at me but NOOoo a great big purple dino can blow me out of the sky. and all I got was his leg geeze.

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight

Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahahahahaha...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 20, 2001).]
 Rogue9
02-17-2001, 5:33 AM
with Rogue9 standing watch on the bridge, while RogueFett assumes his standard station of being useless...sudenly alarms start blaring, RogueFett hides in the Refresher, (meanwhile back in the brigde) this is Rogue9 calling Coruscant, Repeat, this is Rogue9 calling Coruscant my hyperdrive has failed out near endor, I need assistance, repeat nedd assista...*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*
 Redwing
02-17-2001, 5:39 AM
I wondered about that too. Any X-Wing pilot could kick Barney's purple-and-green butt. Unless...say RogueFett, was Barney a product of your mysterious weapon? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/eek.gif) Oh horrors!

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
http://www.geocities.com/linuxrules56/Copy_of_saber.gif)
 Redwing
02-19-2001, 12:37 AM
Whoa, this topic almost got lost. Is this the end?

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
http://www.geocities.com/linuxrules56/Copy_of_saber.gif)
 Rogue9
02-19-2001, 3:30 AM
I appretiate comments as much as anyone but we arre trying to tell a story either put your comments in an MST3k style or blend them into the story some how, or you could just add on

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight

Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahahahahaha...
 Rogue9
02-20-2001, 10:03 PM
Grumbling with iritation over Coruscants lack of Response, Rogue9 and RogueFett climb into exposure suits so they can go outside of the ship to check on the damage. RogueFett freezes up at the airlock and "9" has to shove him out so that he can climb out. "while tuning out RogueFett's Frightend squaks that continually echo through the radio Rogue9 begins the job of trying to seal the microfractures in the hyperdrive motivator casing...
 RogueFett
02-21-2001, 2:22 PM
RogueFett, shocked at Rogue9's accusations helps to repair the damage. But as he inches along the hull of his "mighty" craft he sees a figure rocketing through space. It is a herald of Galact...Er, um Barney heading toward Corusaunt.
 RogueFett
02-21-2001, 2:31 PM
Being very familiar with the inner workings of his ship RogueFett shoves Rogue9 out of the way and quickly patches the damage.
 Rogue9
02-21-2001, 4:31 PM
once RogueFett repairs the food processor, Rogue9 manages to remove him from the engine bay and get back to work...

------------------
Leader of 3 Flight
Don't Click Here=&gt; http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net/ani_smiles.gif) (http://www.fungrams.com/haha.html)
Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
02-22-2001, 12:28 AM
Suddenly I am activated by the remote Hypercom reciever mounted in my brain -- a superior AA Verobrain by the way -- I rush to my ship activate it and leave at once for the endor system...

------------------
 Rogue Renegade
02-22-2001, 4:11 AM
On the fringes of the screen its Rogue Renegade in a cameo appearance. Where is he going? Oh . . . it's to . . .

(Hehe, this is reply #100!!!)
Page: 2 of 4