Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

tomas is my hero

Page: 1 of 1
 Chron-O-John
10-05-2004, 1:47 PM
thank you tomas for bringing back lucashacks! I like how you kept the graphic of bernard on his a$$.
 Tomas
10-06-2004, 1:08 AM
As you will probably notice, there are still stuff to fix and add. I'm working on getting everything set soon.
 bgbennyboy
10-06-2004, 8:09 AM
Excellent! I'll post mojo news about it when its fully ready :)

Give me a shout if I can help with anything.
 masterdebator
10-07-2004, 9:46 AM
I haven't seen this site up in ages. Wow, cool. But I wonder what happened to the IHoM, it disappeared, and I haven't seen it in a while, I once went there to download all the newest version compression for virtual drive and the "modified" versions of certain microsoft windows powertoys.
 James Isaac
10-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Wow, this is great - that site is really good, and I'm glad it's back.

But, what is the log in for? Why would you need logins on that site?
 masterdebator
10-07-2004, 11:02 AM
have you tried logging in?

No, it says that it is still in development, and a forum is a topic under development.
 Tomas
10-07-2004, 11:31 AM
I intitally had the idea to create some sort of online community around the site - hence the login thingy. I scrapped the idea but never got around to deleting the graphics. I might or might not (most likely the latter, but who knows...) realise this idea later.
 Scummbuddy
10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by masterdebator
But I wonder what happened to the IHoM, it disappeared, and I haven't seen it in a while,

umm... www.mixnmojo.com) ?
Page: 1 of 1