Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Duel guns

Page: 1 of 1
 GangsterAngel
10-04-2004, 6:47 AM
//=========Posision
trap_G2API_GetBoltMatrix(ent->ghoul2, 0, 0, &lhMat, tAng, ent->client->ps.origin, level.time,NULL, ent->modelScale);
BG_GiveMeVectorFromMatrix(&lhMat, ORIGIN, lhOrg);
//=========Posision
VectorCopy( lhOrg, muzzle );
//VectorCopy( tAng, forward);//[Shoots the floor]
*/

if(forward[PITCH] <=0)muzzle[1]-=ent->r.maxs[1];
else muzzle[1]+=ent->r.mins[1];

ent->client->pers.HandShotFrom=0;
}
else ent->client->pers.HandShotFrom=1;
// DUEL GUNS
--------------------------------------------------------

this only works when facing certan directions,, help ? .. also dose anyone know if u can BOLT a gun to lhBolt server side only.
 GangsterAngel
10-05-2004, 5:55 PM
The love in this comunity is amazing,, thanx for the teamwork , do this again sometime
 razorace
10-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Angel, don't give us lip. We can't be expected to answer immediately when the information is already out there for you to find.

I could probably give you a direct answer, but I'm not going to in this case since you're constantly bitching about the speed of the responses.

Last Hope has duel weapons in it and is open source. You can find what you need there.
 GangsterAngel
10-10-2004, 12:09 PM
i did leave it 2 days this time ,,,,...
 razorace
10-10-2004, 12:53 PM
The time stamps read only one day.

Don't complain, this system doesn't alert everyone to new messages. Some people don't cruise thru here on a daily or even weekly basis.
 GangsterAngel
10-11-2004, 3:35 AM
yeah i know, comunity is dying, and noone wants to admit it
 GangsterAngel
10-11-2004, 3:38 AM
ohh ,, and first message:
10-04-2004 02:47 PM
Seccond message:
10-06-2004 01:55 AM
.. as far as i can remember , its
1 - 2 -3 - 4 -5 -6 ..
.............._____
 razorace
10-11-2004, 7:22 AM
Well, it's showing as 10-04-2004 06:47 AM and 10-05-2004 05:55 PM on my system. That's only about a day and a half.

Anyway, you're spliting hairs, expecting a speedy answer is pretty unreasonable when the forum pass over rate is lower than that.
 Wudan
10-15-2004, 6:45 AM
Originally posted by GangsterAngel
yeah i know, comunity is dying, and noone wants to admit it

Games, and communities, have life-cylces - there aren't going to be so many people sitting around waiting to help you write the next great mod, so I'm afraid if you're really serious about writing a mod, you will have to figure more than a few things out on your own.

It's impossible to expect a 'community' to push you forward with your own project - there are still people who play this game quite a bit.

Without sacrifice, there can be no glory.
 Darth_Kitty
10-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I would like to add this to my mod as well (Dual Guns, I need them badly) but as far as your question I belive its because you defined only forward:

if(forward[PITCH] <=0)muzzle[1]-=ent->r.maxs[1];
else muzzle[1]+=ent->r.mins[1];

Set other directions and it may work. :twogun:
Page: 1 of 1