Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where's Hapslash?

Page: 1 of 1
 jedispy
09-29-2004, 2:56 PM
Hey, has anyone heard from Hapslash recently? I had a favor to ask, and he's not reading his email.
 Dart Zaidyer
09-29-2004, 9:44 PM
HapSlash is probably very busy. Last time I searched, he was scrambling around to have his models ready for the new demo.
 HapSlash
09-29-2004, 11:23 PM
That and boiling oil and torch-proofing the house just in case they aren't.

:dev7:

Oh, and I've been reading my mail. I just haven't been responding to it.
 Shrub91
09-30-2004, 4:46 PM
LoL taht was funny azz hell lol :fett:
 Shrub91
09-30-2004, 4:50 PM
(fellow Farscape fan here) I hope you finish that John Crichton model soon, Its cool :cool: It's too bad here in the US i have to stay up til 2:00 AM to watch Farscape :(

sry for double post :fett:
 jedispy
10-06-2004, 3:11 PM
Next question....where's Infinity Blade? I've been trying to email him, and no response. I have a favor to ask.
 Tom Resnick
10-06-2004, 7:06 PM
See HapSlash's post, and substitute "Infinity Blade" for "HapSlash." :D
 jedispy
10-06-2004, 7:20 PM
BAH!! O.k. I just wanted to borrow his DF Kyle Katarn for a little part in my SOTE mod. Yes I know that Kyle is not in SOTE. He would appear only for about 30 seconds as a cameo. It's meant to be more humorous (yet highly tasteful!) than anything else. It would in no way take attention away from the DF Mod. In fact I want to promote the DF Mod even more with it.

Mostly I would like to know if Infinity Blade will give me a thumbs up or a F-off. If it's the latter, then no hard feelings. I just wouldn't want to borrow his work without permission.
Page: 1 of 1