Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New saber style.

Page: 1 of 1
 keshire
09-09-2004, 10:01 PM
 LightNinja
09-10-2004, 12:05 AM
the stance remembers me to pirates of the caribean ^^, nice style too, i wish i knew how xD.
also if you can do a gif :p
 El Sitherino
09-10-2004, 2:43 AM
that's awesome man. Keep up the good work. :)
 JediLiberator
09-10-2004, 8:44 AM
Excellent, now we just need some zombie pirate skins and we're all set. :p
Seriously though, is this style only going to available for ojp or can it be used in the normal game without any other modifications? (I.E. OJP blocking/dodging mod stuff)
I would love to be able to use this in "normal" game play. Awesome job dude!
 Miko Reglia
09-10-2004, 2:47 PM
I like how the saber goes through the leg in the second attack.;)
 Jimesu_Evil
09-10-2004, 7:43 PM
Yeah I noticed that too. That would be great... swinging your saber away and *FLOOP* there goes your leg. :p

It would be cool if you could make a spear fighting style... I need one to go with my Samurai, and maybe the melee mod might want it too. Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to actually make the anims?
 keshire
09-10-2004, 8:20 PM
Ya, but even the basic anims have graphical glitches like that. At least your own saber can't damage you. :)

And its not noticeable in-game.

And yep, I'll be releasing these as a developement tool along with all the other anims so that mod makers can easily add them in. OJP wil have them for sure, and Movie Battles might. And if OJP has it anyone can just port the code into a basic mod. Except Admin mods. They'd need client side changes to utilize the new anims.

And I use 3d studio Max 4.2 along with character studio.
 Eldritch
09-12-2004, 8:47 PM
Very impressive, kesh. I'm anxious to see the rest of the animations you've cooked up.
Page: 1 of 1