Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

target_speaker

Page: 1 of 1
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 10:24 AM
I have an odd prob with a target speaker... it works, but only if U R faceing a sertain way, and no, its not towards the speaker, its acualy so the speaker is to your right O_o other wise U can't hear it, neone know whats up?
 EvilJedi
09-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Did you give it, or the trigger_multiple it is attached to (if there is one) an angle? That might be the problem... Not sure though, but you could check.
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 10:58 AM
I have discovered that the target_speaker doesn't work at all.. makes no noise... yes all is set right, looped_ on blah blah... the noise all along was coming from the spark effect, but U can still only hear it if its to your right ^_^

this is wealy weird O_O
 EvilJedi
09-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Wrong file path?? I dunno I'm not that good with target_speakers... I can't get mine to work properly either lol.
 Lil Killa
09-02-2004, 5:57 PM
I have the same problem. The path is right and I get no errors in-game but yet the sound doesn't play.
 *Dark
09-05-2004, 2:24 AM
target_speakers were not made with what we want them to do in mind. when they were making the engine they thought that all of the sound would either go through a soundset or through a script changing what is heard on one of the audio chanels. i find that trial and error is the only way, changing one or 2 things at a time till i get it acting the way i want
Page: 1 of 1