Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

www.republiccommando.net

Page: 1 of 1
 JBRAA
08-31-2004, 6:46 PM
www.republiccommando.net) has been empty for such a long time now. It would be nice and appropriate to have a page. Battlefront isnt out yet, and it has a site. There isn't anything making this game less worthy or any such thing. Stop being lazy or busy with other things. Make some things happen. Or ask for help maybe. Now, if you're releaseing it tomorrow, this post would be a little embarrassing, but I'm taking the risk. And yes, this a complain post, so look the other way if you're taking the complaing personal and is outraged.
 Pad
09-01-2004, 4:45 AM
Since release of RC is still quite far away, work on the site is being done to make itґs release worthy. No need to rush things although it could maybe increase traffic some more.

But in short, work on the site is being done. Patience my friend ;)
 Alegis
09-01-2004, 9:57 AM
theres a difference. Battlefront had a lot of updates from lucasarts and republic commando hardly got any. i guess its too early to start a rep commando hype
 ZBomber
09-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Alegis
theres a difference. Battlefront had a lot of updates from lucasarts and republic commando hardly got any. i guess its too early to start a rep commando hype

Yeh, but even when BF didn't have many updates, it brought in many people. :)

Besides, DMUK is busy now because he's moving in somewhere or something. :D So I wound imagine it'll be up not too long after he returns
 JBRAA
09-01-2004, 2:39 PM
DMUK is workin the site, I thought Eets was. Eet got busy and forwarded the site to DMUK?

A totally different topic: As LFNetwork sites sometimes, atleast what I know, get more extra wallpapers, or extra stuff for their site, am only assuming www.republiccommand.com) will get some extra stuff, and possibly be linked to from a possible community section at an upcomming Rep Commando Official site at LucasArts. Any comments on that? Yes? no?
 Alegis
09-08-2004, 5:15 AM
who knows! (r...command.com ? r...commando.net ;) ) As for the community thing, i was surprised SW:BF didn't have this (only a link to their boards and a "leaderboards coming up message".)
 JBRAA
09-08-2004, 5:25 PM
Originally posted by Alegis
who knows! (r...command.com ? r...commando.net ;) ) As for the community thing, i was surprised SW:BF didn't have this (only a link to their boards and a "leaderboards coming up message".)

Yes sorry, I made a slip up on the letters there. I mean of course www.republiccommando.net)

Oh yeah, I dont know if that is sad or not. That about LucasArts not linking to the LFNetwork BF site/forum on their BF community page. That sucks?
 DarthMaulUK
09-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Since the LFN Networks website isnt up yet (this is being corrected as we speak) theres nothing to link to!

Once this has been sorted out, expect the LFN site to take its usual place at the top ;-)

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1