Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Models

Page: 1 of 1
 jedispy
08-24-2004, 2:43 PM
Hey guys. Will any of the new models you created be available for Multiplayer? I love the new Kyle model, and the darktroopers look cool too.
 Fracman
08-24-2004, 4:29 PM
I'm not sure if all models will be available for MP, its up to the modellers to make them for MP.
At least the modified Stormtrooper is already i think, check Hapslashs webpage.
 The_One
08-24-2004, 4:56 PM
One of my next tasks is going to be to take new screenshots of all our models, and find out which are available for MP release, then distribute them via the website :)
 Darth_Linux
08-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by The_One
One of my next tasks is going to be to take new screenshots of all our models, and find out which are available for MP release, then distribute them via the website :)

What I'll probably do in the downtime after the demo release is put together model pk3 files with all the MP stuff that I've removed from the demo. Once they are done, you can release them on the site. Should only take a week after the demo to put them together, give or take a few days. I'm still waiting on final things for Moff Reebus and General Mohc, but otherwise, everything is here for all the other characters.
 CortoCG
08-25-2004, 11:19 AM
The models featured on the demo are all MP compliant, even if they are JO models. One way to get them is make separate .pk3 for the player model to play with them on MP, or wait until we make those .pk3 files for you and put them on the website.
Page: 1 of 1