Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Opening worldspawn in GTK 1.4?

Page: 1 of 1
 LordP
08-18-2004, 11:01 AM
How do I open the worldspawn entity in 1.4? When I load up my map with nothing selected and push N, I get a blank entity box that DOES NOT say classname_worldspawn. There are no keys or values in it. Is this the worldspawn entity? If not how would I open it?
 Lil Killa
08-18-2004, 5:56 PM
there is a list in the entity window (N) go to the bottom and select worldspawn.
 mergatroid
08-19-2004, 5:45 AM
Select anormal brush and then press n and the entity window will pop up and should have worldspawn selected.
 bael1
08-19-2004, 8:49 AM
it's because in 1.4 the entity window doesn't show no list at first, if yuo do it and look at the top of the window, you can drag it down, so drag it down, there will be another empty box(this is where descriptions of entites go) then go upto the top again and drag down again, your list of entities will be there :)
Page: 1 of 1