Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Introduce yourself!

Page: 1 of 4
 Mountainforest
08-11-2004, 3:08 PM
A few months ago Pinklightsaber made a thread where everybody could introduce himself. It sounds like a good idea to me to start it again, as the first topic is gone and a lot of new people joined.

My real name is Jasper Woudenberg and I live in the Netherlands. Most of my hobbys have something to do with computers, including gaming. I have played various genres, the Jedi Knight II outcast & academy, Elite force I & II, freelancer, Galactic battlegrounds & expansion, Track Mania and a few more.
In games I call myself Mountainforest, and I'm a member of the ORG clan.
 B1GC
08-11-2004, 3:35 PM
My name is Chuck, I live in Hampton Virginia, US. I play baseball, party, and enjoy computers and video games. I work at Northrop Grumman Newport News, but will be leaving there in 8 days to attend the great school of Virginia Tech.

I own a PS2 and a computer(obviously) and am planning to buy SW:BF for PS2. I am also currently playing Socom II and an online game called outwar. In Socom II I am part of the Team Beaver clan and we are planning to move it to SW:BF.
 yaebginn
08-11-2004, 3:41 PM
I'm Lunchbox. Its not my name, but I go by that. I live in FL, and I like reading, writing, paintball, football, and Asteroids. my high score is a bit over 29000, and I got the high score on it at the local arcade. I am an avid reader and am often found in debates in the sliced tauntaun. I am in Hire on Demand (a ps2/pc clan) led by Vanlingo. I am excited about battlefront. I am a scary guy, but not intentionally. Like, I carry many weaponms on me at all times and I am a big dude, so people are often intimated by me. But I'm actually a nice guy. I am wary of the Japanese, who aI believe will attack the US, and I want to liberate Scotland. chck me on AIM at yaebginn or email me at yaebginn@hotmail.com
 B1GC
08-11-2004, 3:49 PM
When you say weapons do you mean a pocket knife or hunting knife, or do you carry around an M-16 or sawed off shotgun
 Son_of_the_Sith
08-11-2004, 4:21 PM
I'm Son_of_the_sith and I live in Guatemala (down Mexico)

I'm a star wars fan and LOVE to play videogames (they help me to release my strees) I like strategy and tps and fps games as well.

I'm currently playing clone campaings and will play swbf soon

:D :D :D
 yaebginn
08-11-2004, 4:53 PM
multiple knives, mostly.
 PBF
08-11-2004, 4:58 PM
My name is Peter and I live in suburban Philadelphia. I have limited hours of "play time" so I'm usually torn between my PS2 (ESPN NFL 2K5 right now), my iMac and GarageBand, and reading or watching a movie. I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do when SWB comes out. Wait a minute, yes I do. Call in sick.
 TK-8252
08-11-2004, 5:45 PM
What does this have to do with Star Wars Battlefront? The Sliced TaunTaun please...
 yaebginn
08-11-2004, 6:01 PM
stop whining, TK. PBF, I know these kids, who can only play one day a month, and no games with blood, even if its just a little spurt of it. Thats rough. This is a good thread, really helps me get to know my fellow gamers.
 Master William
08-11-2004, 7:12 PM
I'm William and I like Coke, I live in Sweden.

This is getting a bit personal :p
 BobafettMunchie
08-11-2004, 9:03 PM
:fett: Hello everybody! I'm BobaFettMunchie! Boba Fett is my favorite person in Star Wars and Munchie is my nickname at school. (Long stort) I live in Michigan. I play a very big amount of video games! I'm going to play Star Wars Battlefront on the pc. I read a LOT mostly books by R.A. Salvatore.(Drizzt do' Urden creator). I am currently playing Pirates of the Caribbean,with many many mods on it. Well, great site!:fett:
 Virtuosis
08-11-2004, 9:29 PM
Well my name is Jonny. I'm a senior in high school. I work a part time job. I love star wars. I play SOCOM a lot. I'm in a clan on that. Id consider myself a good player in that. I really don't have much of a life outside of work, video games and friends. Thats about it, if you really want to talk to me PM me or email...
 Hesh
08-12-2004, 12:40 AM
Hey, my name is Hesh. i did drugs once. im on fire, so check me out!
 Revlt Coranier
08-12-2004, 1:54 AM
I'm Jonathan, I'm 14, and I live in Northern California. I like rockabilly and playing guitar. I am a huge Star Wars geek. I love looking at the technical aspects of it. I am going to get Battlefront on the PC and I am in the Imperial Expiditionary Force clan. I like math and physics and I want to become an astrophysicist. (And make Star Wars real) :rolleyes:. I am a liberal Democrat. And I am soooo not Christian. I am a Jedi :D
 TK-8252
08-12-2004, 2:12 AM
Can't spell democrat without RAT! :D
 Revlt Coranier
08-12-2004, 2:22 AM
I love rats, they're so cute and fuzzy :D And smart too! I had three pet rats.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-12-2004, 3:29 AM
My name is Steven and live in Australia.I own a Xbox and PC.I am playing on Xbox:

Spider-Man 2
Full Spectrum Warrior
Kotor

PC:

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Age of Empires

I love video games and reading.

EDIT:

Oh yeah,I pre-ordered SW:BF and will be getting it in 41 days.:D
 THE BADGER:
08-12-2004, 7:36 AM
My name is Jeremy. I'm 24, live in lower Gulf Shores, Alabama. Which is a coastal town, meaning on the Gulf of Mexico. I'm married and have a son, he's three. Mostly right now I play Red Dead Revolver, SOCOM 2, my screen name is BADGER: so look me up. I'm the leader of [RW]. I have a PS2 and PC. I will be playing SW:BF on my PS2. Already have it pre-oredered.

And TK stop being a forum nazi! LOL:D
 yaebginn
08-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Hey, u play red dead, too? I rented it, and almost beat it, but my lil bro deleted my file in it, and we only had one day left, so I just didnt care anymore. and hesh, I love that skit. with will ferrel. lol.

My Name is Craig
I did drugs once
I am a spartan
so check me out

that was hilarious.
 TK-8252
08-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by THE BADGER:
And TK stop being a forum nazi! LOL:D

Have you seen the Jedi Academy forum?

Hi, I'm TK-8252. Nice to meet you. :D
 singard
08-12-2004, 2:47 PM
My name is Jeff, I'm 29 (which makes me the oldest person to post so far) and I live in Washington, DC -- in the city, not the suburbs. I'm married and have a dog. I was definitely a hardcore Battlefield 1942 player -- I was in a clan that has since moved on to Battlefield Vietnam -- and I'm totally psyched that SWBF mixes the BF-style gameplay with the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars mod for Battlefield 1942 wasn't very good.

Currently I don't have a PC -- I switched to Mac -- so all my gaming takes place on my Xbox and PS2. I've already pre-ordered SWBF for my Xbox, and I'm wondering if I made a mistake. Most people seem to be looking to play the PS2 version.

Right now, I regularly play Crimson Skies on Xbox and irregularly play Rainbow Six 3 and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I also sporadically play SOCOM and SOCOM II on PS2. I can be found under the gamertag "Singard" on both Xbox and PS2.
 PBF
08-12-2004, 3:29 PM
My name is Jeff, I'm 29 (which makes me the oldest person to post so far)

42 here, chief.
 Prime
08-12-2004, 3:55 PM
Glad to see I'm not the oldest, PBF. :)
 tFighterPilot
08-12-2004, 4:06 PM
I live in... It's writen right over there! <<<

I'm near my computer all the time, although I have more important things to do, like math homework :(

I'm gonna do them now :(
 PBF
08-12-2004, 6:38 PM
Glad to see I'm not the oldest, PBF.

You guys remember to go easy on the old geezers!
 Jed
08-12-2004, 7:12 PM
TK-8252 is right, fellas - this belongs in the Sliced Taun Taun.

..but I'll pitch in before I move it.

My real name's Ryan, however you'll know me as Jed around here. I'm from Massachusetts, USA, and I've lived here for about 12 years. I'm almost 16 years old and I've been on the forums for almost 2 years. Hobbies are video games and web design. My favorite game at the moment is Halo, but I'm pretty pumped up about Battlefront. :D

*thread moved*
 yaebginn
08-12-2004, 7:12 PM
Some old people are cool. But sometimes, at the store, the old people sit on the bech and look at you. Its weird. If I ask them for the time, they look like they are gonna reach into their purse and mace me. But yeah... hey, anyone who plays Asteroids, what ur high score? I loove asteroids. It sharpens your reflexes. and its retro.
 tFighterPilot
08-12-2004, 7:16 PM
I've seen way too many 15 year old moderators
 TK-8252
08-12-2004, 8:06 PM
Originally posted by Jed
TK-8252 is right

If only people could accept that as a constant! :(

<_<

>_>

:p
 Mike Windu
08-12-2004, 11:23 PM
I'm Mike. I steal pants, shoot rubber bands, and torture mods*winks at some people, you know who you are* :xp:

I keed I keed, about the other..erm...yeah.

I'm Mike, 15, live in the U.S. Been around here about a year, and I mostly hang out in the swamp, till Insanesith introduced me to this place.

>.>

<.<

Now, if you'd be so kind as to hand over your pants, and if you're wearing any female undergarments, keep them tucked in.
 GlobalStrike
08-15-2004, 2:55 PM
My name is GlobalStrike, and i live somewhere. I'm 14 and my hobbies inlcude computers and paintball. I play age of kings and the conquerors expansion pack, as well as age of mythology. I'm in the 8th grade. :jawa :jawa
 yaebginn
08-15-2004, 4:32 PM
ooh! I am the MAN! I successfully navigated an asteroid field despite what the odds are and got over 39000!!!!!!!! I am the asteroids master.
 Rogue Nine
08-15-2004, 7:30 PM
Wow.

Just...wow.
 yaebginn
08-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Yes, Asteroids is possibly the best game known to man.
 tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Wow.

Just...wow. You have more than ten thousand posts, been here since 1999, and I don't remember have encountering you.

Wow.
 yaebginn
08-16-2004, 12:33 AM
lol, yeah, what forum do you mostly frequent, niner?
 tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by yaebginn
lol, yeah, what forum do you mostly frequent, niner? That's what that little search button is for
 yaebginn
08-16-2004, 12:50 AM
I typed in Rogue Nine, but it didnt wokr.
 Lynk Former
08-16-2004, 1:19 AM
Niner comes from the land of the pixies, which is where I come from too ;)
 tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 1:28 AM
Holy shizzle batman!
 Pad
08-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Letґs keep this to a "introduce yourself" thread now shall we ;).

* copy pastes from other location and edits a little *

hobbies: lf & echonetwork, a bit guitar, indoor/outdoor soccer, parties, graphic design,...
music: mostly rock, jazz, drum&bass and some old songs.
games: CoD MP is all I play at the moment
awaited games: kotor2, Republic Commando, Battlefront,...
 yaebginn
08-16-2004, 1:49 PM
I love old rock. The Who, aerosmith, lynrd skynrd, styx, hendrix, clapton. old rock rocks. I am a good swordfighter, and like to explore.
 Sabretooth
08-17-2004, 7:37 AM
I'm Rahul, or Sabretooth (my nick, shortened to Sabre). I live in India.

I supported Topshot.

I like rock music.

I hate Jar-Jar. (I burned down those Jar-Jar posters, i promise)

Look behind you, there's a wild, headless chicken laying an egg on your head.
 El Sitherino
08-17-2004, 7:48 AM
hobbies: graphic design, martial arts
music: rock, jazz, trance
games: Jedi Academy, MoTS
awaited games: Republic Commando and Battlefront
 ET Warrior
08-17-2004, 2:51 PM
hobbies: LF, programming, video games, tennis, hockey
music: Punk, Ska mainly, but I listen to a lot of other stuff if it's playing, just no country, techno, or rap
games: Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow MP
awaited games: KOTOR 2, Fable, Halo 2, LotR: The Third Age.

Originally posted by TK-8252
Can't spell democrat without RAT!

Can't spell Republican without 'stupid jackass'

er......wait......:p
 Astrotoy7
08-21-2004, 12:39 PM
I havent been here for awhile, the Tauntaun always struck me as the dumb mans swamp.... but seeing many of my beloved swampies are here now too, I will use this spam-portunity well :

hobbies: sex, star wars and soccer.... (Visca el Barca !)
music: death metal, elizabethan airs, early handel cantatas
games: Final Fantasy ! NWN. Bloodrayne
awaited games: KOTOR 2, NWN2, FF12, BloodRayne 2
looking forward to : thai holiday in sep 2004 ! :D

mtfbwya
 yaebginn
08-21-2004, 2:52 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
the Tauntaun always struck me as the dumb mans swamp

its vitrually the same thing, just the swamp is for Jedi Knight, and this is for Battlefront.
 Revlt Coranier
08-27-2004, 3:24 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Can't spell Republican without 'stupid jackass'

er......wait......:p

Hehehe. :D
 ZBomber
08-29-2004, 5:36 PM
Miea, thought I posted here. I'm ZBomber :rolleyes: I live in Massachusetts, and my birthday is September 21st! Huzzah! I collect Star Wars stuff (My action figure collection is over 500, I extimate it to be worth about 700 dolars) Uh..... the game of the year 2005 WILL be Republic Commando :D And, uh....... I joined 2 years ago in the JK section for clan related business, migrated to the swamp, then other forums. And, i posted here for a while when it first opened, but I stopped coming after a month or so. Oh, and my music: Aerosmith (#1 of course!), AC/DC, Guns N' Roses,Queen, The Who, Metallica, and Led Zeppelin. (That order)
 Alegis
08-29-2004, 5:51 PM
hobbies: LF, video games..other pc stuff
music: "All of them" except that RAP/RnB crap.
games: lots. CoD, going BFV now...
awaited games: SWBF, GTA:San Andreas, KOTOR 2, F.E.A.R., Rep. Commando
Page: 1 of 4