Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR: The Skin Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Chemix
08-08-2004, 11:50 PM
http://www.pcgamemods.com/6563/)

The KOTOR AE mod has been postponed till after kotor 2 due to time constraints and lack of interest. Thus I am releasing a skin pack with alot of the characters I made. It's all set 5 years after kotor, so thats why there are some rather large changes. If I copied the files right this pack should include
Bastila- underwear/normal clothing reskin and head reskin
Carth- normal clothing reskin and slight head reskin
Mission- underwear/normal clothing reskin and head reskin
Jolee- normal clothing reskin and slight head reskin
Hk-47- full body reskin
Zaalbar- full body reskin
Crashed Hammerhead cruiser on unkown world- full reskin
One PC Head Reskin Including Darkside and Lightside faces

I would post screen shots, but u've already seen most of them, and the rest, well I just don't realy want to bother with taking screen shots of (not that I don't care, I'm just tired at the moment and lack the time to do such, besides I dunno if this thread will get deleted just because it mentions the AE project.)

I hope u all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it

oh and I forgot to mention in the desciption but it includes a full reskin of the vandar character. He looks alot like episode 2 yoda now.

EDIT: Just remembered, I also included a reskin of bandons clothing, it was intended for armor hense the gloves, but I never figured out how to make armor, so it's just a reskin I included for the heck of it, doesn't change much, just makes the silver metalic parts more of a goldish and some of the fabric is now red
 Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Chemix.... How Nice to see you agian...
 Admiral Chemix
08-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Any comments, reviews, anything?
 Darth_ToMeR
08-09-2004, 1:36 PM
Like them all.
 Admiral Chemix
08-09-2004, 1:42 PM
glad to hear it, and another thing I might have forgotten, I might have put a mandalorian armor skin in there somewhere.
 Colma Adawin
08-09-2004, 1:53 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Chemix
glad to hear it, and another thing I might have forgotten, I might have put a mandalorian armor skin in there somewhere.

yea Chemix its in there, i love your works its amazing, and thx for releasing the pack :D (LOVE THE MOD!!! :D:D:D)

MattCole
 Glamador
08-09-2004, 2:06 PM
i didnt think mission could GET any hotter...zaalbar's skin kicks ass...havnt seen jolee yet (not on kashyyk)...and carth's head is much better now...u guys keep up the secksi good work!
 Darth Dex
08-09-2004, 4:10 PM
Again I ask how many beers you had before you posted this?;) lol, just kidding. Nice job AE
Page: 1 of 1