Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

Page: 4 of 5
 Writer
03-29-2005, 10:26 AM
"I'm not sure," Kira answered. "She said she'd meet up with me here, though."

She stared at him for a moment. "You know nothing about yourself or how you got here?"
 LukeKatarn
03-29-2005, 10:39 AM
"Nothing. All I know is how to speak, how to survive, and I think my name is Lloyd." Lloyd said. "I do remember Korth saying something about me knowing how to get off the planet, but I don't know what he meant."
 Writer
03-29-2005, 12:58 PM
"So your name is Lloyd," Kira said quietly. "You were sent by Korth to find me because he said I might know more about you. You're the only one on the planet with a ship, but you don't know where it is. In fact, you know next to nothing." She said this last bit with a trace of contempt.

"Does Korth expect me to know everything?" she wondered aloud. She thought again of the dream she'd had. There had been a girl in the dream. Did she know Lloyd? Kira wondered if she would ever know.

"We're stuck at an impasse," she finally said. "I don't know you, but neither do you. Until we can learn more about you, there's not much we can do. Let's start by asking a few questions. Try to answer them as best you can."

After a pause, she said, "So, Lloyd, what's your last name? Don't answer that you don't know. Try to remember... also remember that you may not have one. I certainly don't..." she trailed off uncertainly. "Do you have a last name?"
 LukeKatarn
03-29-2005, 7:36 PM
Lloyd thought hard. "I might, I just might, but maybe not, probabley not, but doesn't everybody take on the last name of their Father? So I probabley do, but then again, possibley not, so for now, as far as I know, no I don't."
 Writer
03-30-2005, 4:10 PM
"Do you remember what planet you're from?" Kira asked next. She assumed he would answer that he didn't know, but she was prepared to refuse that answer. Somewhere in his mind, he did know, but it was so repressed as to be unreachable to his conscious mind.
 Blessиd Sith
03-30-2005, 6:17 PM
(((Sorry, I got a job and my brother got Rome: Total War, so my time's been totally monopolized)))

It pricked the back of her mind like a thorns on bush. Her mind had wondered of itself and the Force had drifted over something . . . unsettling would be the best way to put it. She stood slowly, hooking her sabre onto her belt. As her eyes narrowed in a subconscious attempt to clearer see that which was twinging her brain, a sharp pain went down her shoulderblade, arm jerking slightly. Something was wrong, her body said, the pain giving her simple, brutal warning. It was time to walk, to find this thing that made her nails dig into her palms, her teeth scrape along her tongue. This strange feeling in the Force.

And there was the other Sith . . . beyond the bizzare, she could feel her, almost comforting. It was nice to sense something she was familiar with. And it was a person she was with, the person that made her feel so strange. She knew it could be paranoia: a shift in the Force with a new presence was all it probably was. However, one didn't live long as a Sith brushing off paranoid thoughts.

She moved through the trees like an animal, moving ever closer to them.
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2005, 6:28 PM
"That's about as lost as my last name, but I think I was born somewhere in the outer rim." Lloyd digged through his mind, he knew everything was there, he just couldn't get to it. His mind was a puzzle, and his memory was a piece of the puzzle that just wouldn't fit anywhere.
 Writer
03-31-2005, 7:30 PM
"Well that's a start," Kira muttered. "A wide start, but it'll do." She fell silent for a minute. "Do you remember anything of your parents? Names, appearance, character... anything at all?"
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2005, 7:47 PM
"Nothing. I do remember that my dad was very serious, and my mother was kind and gentle. That's about it, but I think my Mothers first name was Hellen."
 -Guyver3
04-06-2005, 8:28 AM
anyway Shi-quin is dead, he had an attack of dumbass and tripped his saber activated and he died quick***************

*from the wreakage of the ship, a figure awakens, the world of the living returning to him after being knocked into a coma feeling the weight of the scattered ships bulkheads and steel, he growls building quickly he gives off a grunt the rubble atop him flying in every direction, looking around, checking his belt his saber was still intact, the casing for the saber chrystal was cracked, he would have to replace it, looking about he sensed others, a few dark presence about, he concentrates, hiding his essence from the others, he was trained in stealth, trained in hiding himself among the force standing he dusts himself off and cracks a few very stiff bones looking about the rubble he begins to search out the other surviviors he had sensed his mind still fuzzy as to the events that lead to the crash he begins to make his trek into the woods of this strange world
 Blessиd Sith
04-06-2005, 1:52 PM
(((Whoa! O_o What a way to go. Er, is he *really* dead or was that just a joke? Who's the new guy? Is he Sith or Jedi?)))
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2005, 1:57 PM
((Hope fully Jedi, because we really need more Jedi, considering WIld Jedi won't be useing Terrie for awhile. I don't like a planet full of sith and no jedi at all. Both of my chars are nuetural, but we could use some sith.))
 -Guyver3
04-07-2005, 7:42 AM
((no it is no joke, Wild has not replied to Shi-qins post in 2 weeks so i killed Shi-quin off, unfortunatly im letting my dark side come out he is Sith, pure, unadulterated evil))))))))))

*moving slowly, he was sore, very sore, unsure just how long he had been unconscious, his anger swelled, he knew it was caused by Jedi, he could feel 2 strong dark presence....sith no doubt, he felt 2 others, niether light nor dark, he thought it odd there were actually neutrals on this planet, looking around his senses were no less sharper then they had been before the crash and the 22 Jedi he had killed on board ship standing at 6ft 5, he was well built, a powerfully dark aura about him normally but he was hiding himself, he knew others had probably sensed him but he did not care, his hair, back length, platinum silver, tied into a tight pony tail, his eyes were fire red, ((darth mauls eyes)) he weighed about 235lbs, very muscular, he continued to search his stomach growling from his lack of food
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
((PERFECT!........................ JUST PERFECT! We need Jedi to keep the story alive. This is just great, and you wouldn't be able to kill Jedi on the ship Guyver, there were only a few Jedi on board and they all died in the crash.))
 Writer
04-07-2005, 9:11 PM
((Ugh, somebody's gotta save this... no Teri's not coming back for a while... I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, but I'll try. How about a little fragmentation of time on the planet, eh? We've crash-landed in the present, but the past is on the other side of it...))

The planet was not well known, but those who knew it stayed as far away from it as possible. One half of it lived in the present, but the other half was four years behind. Four years ago, Ethan and Teri Korr crash-landed on the planet; on the present side. They moved to the past-side and were rescued two years before they arrived (strange, I know, but that's what happens when you play with time).

"You're getting better at this," Ethan told his daughter. They were practicing with their lightsabers. Instantly, both Jedi stopped their fight.

"I always knew something was wrong with this planet," Ethan muttered. "There's some kind of fragmented time here. We're in the past..."

"The present," Teri said, frowning, "is that way." The two Jedi made their way toward a nearby hill.

When they had made it halfway up, Teri stiffened. "The time barrier is just ahead. I don't think we can pass through."

"The Force will protect us," Ethan offered encouragingly. He stepped into the barrier and vanished. Teri gasped. She put her hand 'on' the barrier and backed away quickly. Her father had not survived.

At the top of the hill, in the present, Kira tensed. "A presence I once knew has entered my range of feeling and ceased to exist."

She moved down the hill and saw the fourteen-year-old version of Teri staring up at her.

"You!" she exclaimed. "You're the girl from my dream!"

"I- what?" Teri stammered. Kira started to move forward again, but Teri screamed "DON'T!"

"What is it?" Kira demanded. Teri explained that her father had just passed through the barrier and vanished. Kira nodded slowly.

"I think I understand," she said slowly. "I live in your future. You live in my past. Your father is dead in my present."

"What about me?" Teri asked hesitantly. Kira half-smiled.

"I think you're alive," she answered. Teri stepped hesitantly through the barrier and immediately matured into the eighteen-year-old Teri. She stared at herself and then at Kira and found herself suddenly speechless.

"But- you're... you can't be!" she exclaimed suddenly. Kira threw back her head and laughed.

"Yes, it's true," she said. "I am you."

"But you have black hair and gray eyes," Teri objected. Kira nodded.

"I have been consumed by the Dark Side," she answered. Her voice was surprisingly level. Teri's eyes filled with pain.

"It was Daddy's death, wasn't it?" she said softly. Kira nodded and for a second, her black hair faded into brown. The color soon drained again, leaving it black once more.

"The woman I have been trusting as a leader is the one who killed him," Kira answered. "And since I know how you think, I'm going to encourage you to stop thinking about killing her."

"Why?" Teri demanded, crossing her arms across her chest. "If you know how I think, then I know how you think and you want her dead just as much as I do."

"Your logic has a big hole," Kira said calmly. "In growing, my point of view has altered. When I look at you, I simply think back on my past, how I once thought. For you to think into the future would be impossible."

"Then enlighten me," Teri sighed. "Why don't you want this woman killed?"

"Nalaen has done a great deal for me already," Kira explained. "I was physically and emotionally injured. I didn't know who I was. In fact, I didn't know who I was until I saw you. But that's beside the point. Nalaen is a born leader. If anybody can figure a way to get us off this rock, it's her."

"I have a commlink," Teri retorted stubbornly. Kira laughed and shook her head.

"The range on those things is too short," she answered. "No ship comes within the range of a commlink."

"I'm growing by the second," Teri said suddenly. "All of a sudden, I can see your views, all the good reasons to leave Nalaen alive. Where is she now?"

"I don't know," Kira admitted. "I was waiting on this hilltop for her to arrive. As far as I know, she should be there anytime now."

"Let us wait together," Teri said. Kira nodded and the two women made a trek back up to the top of the hill. Lloyd was waiting for them there and as they approached him, Teri turned to Kira.

"Isn't this odd?" she asked. Kira knew she was referring to talking to oneself and laughed.

"It is very odd to have a conversation with yourself," she answered, completing Teri's thought for the benefit of Lloyd, who had missed their entire conversation.
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
"What... Now I'm even more confused." Lloyd sighed. "So, are you going to question me further?" Lloyd asked, very confused now. He wondered who he was, where he came from, even what he looked like. He never too ktime to look at his reflection, and it always felt like it was never there. "This is one odd question but, what do I look like?" ((The anwser to that would be brown eyes, brown hair, and odd clotheing.))
 -Guyver3
04-08-2005, 6:04 AM
sorry Luke >< i just got sick of trying to be a good guy when im evil at heart ><)))))))

*running across the dead body of the once alive Jedi Shi-quin he snorts and laughs kicking the body lightly, he checks and finds the jedi's lightsaber, taking the time to take it apart he changes out the parts with the parts from his own damaged lightsaber checking to make sure everything works he ignites it and smiles as it hums to life a smile crossing his face

"first good thing to happen so far"

looking up he hears the voices of 2 females, arching a brow he follows the voices, hiding behind thick brush he kneels down, peeking through to see Terri and Kira talking to each other, his hand stays around the hilt of his new saber looking around he checks to see if anyone else was around or anywhere near by, the only way for him to do that was to give himself away, letting a whisper tremer through the force, load enough of a disturbance to alert Terri and Kira
 Blessиd Sith
04-09-2005, 2:12 PM
Nalaen was close enough to hear the exchange between the two halves of one girl. Her back bristled, as she couldn't tell if this was some sort of trap or not. Kira didn't seem to be lying, but Kira's old self . . . for her mind to turn that fast meant she wanted an audience with this Sith. And that was to fight in hopes to avenge her father's death. But one can't change the present -- all she'd succeed in doing is creating a few branching realities all playing out at the same time, on different levels.

Her head was going to start hurting soon. This wasn't for mortal brains. Instead, as they walked off, she returned her attention to a dark presence she had felt earlier. First it had been the death of the betrayer; that had been too easy. And then suddenly, this dark one. She had to find him. There was a draw to him that she hadn't felt to -- and for -- another Sith since childhood. Perhaps a bond had forged through their powers in the Dark Side, to bring them together and work their way off this rock, then for the glories of the Sith? Who knew? All she knew was that she had to make her way to him, she had to find him.

Slipping through the trees and bushes and over soft lush grasses, she moved with barely a sound. Like an animal she sped through the foliage, wanting to find this fellow Sith. He wasn't as far away as she though he was. Peeking past tree trunks, her tattooed face blended with the shadows, but she knew that she was at too close a range for any camoflage to be effective. Still, she crouched there, watching him with wide-eyed curiosity. She felt like a little kid all over again. For some reason, Gods help her, he was fascinating.
 -Guyver3
04-09-2005, 4:06 PM
*he turns slightly his eyes landing directly on Naleon, he felt her, he had made his presense known, and he knew he would not be that easily over looked, by jedi or sith alike, his eyes unblinking he stays still, looking her over, he knew her, he could feel it, looking back to the 2 girls that conversed he decides they are not important his eyes scan around quickly, he had already made his presence felt why hide himself any longer

mmmmmmm

*standing now, as if they had already known he was there, he just stands and walks away from the 2 girls, his eyes still focused on naleon he smiles to her as he approachs,
 Writer
04-10-2005, 11:31 AM
"Did you feel that?" Kira asked suddenly. Teri nodded immediately.

"Some dark presence allowed himself to be felt nearby," she said. Kira nodded.

"And Nalaen is not far from here either," Kira said.

"So she is the other presence I feel," Teri said slowly. Kira nodded. She reached for the lightsaber closest to her left hand and Teri noticed. She also noticed the other lightsaber on Kira's belt.

"You're using Daddy's lightsabers," Teri pointed out. Kira nodded.

"When I first regained consciousness in this darkened state, I thought I'd find a Sith saber nearby," she explained. "When I did not and there was a fight, I took up his sabers. In truth, I do not know what happened to mine... the one like that one." She placed a hand gently on Teri's saber staff.
 Blessиd Sith
04-10-2005, 12:45 PM
She moved deftly up to the other Sith, not sensing danger from him. Craining her neck to look up at him, she whispered,

"Careful! The Jedi are plotting." She knew, of course, that two Sith could take on anything thrown at them, let alone these two Sith -- she still felt some sort of connection to him. But still, she didn't want a confrontation just yet. Figuring things out, like having a basic plan for getting off this place, survival and dealing with the others had to come first. She didn't trust Kira as far as she could throw her now. It was tough for her, after the betrayer, to trust those who had turned to the Dark Side, especially one whose father she herself had killed. Perhaps it was all a rouse to get revenge. Though she could respect that, she wasn't all that intent on dying.

"If you don't have a plan or something," she murmured, eyes sweeping the area, constantly alert, "we should lay low at the shelter I made. There we can . . . figure things out." Her eyes returned to his form. What was it about him? This was really bothering her. At first she had thought that he had a familiar presence to someone she had once known. Now she knew she had known him. But not for a long, long time. Something in the back of her mind, in her memories, was twinging. Someone from her childhood, maybe? Shaking off the wanderings of a youthful mind, she hardened her eyes. This wasn't the time to figure this out. First they needed to get somewhere safe, from which they had the vantage point, the advantage.
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 1:51 PM
((Does anyone know WHAT THE HECK happened to Jin Pheonix? He hasn't been around in MONTHS!)) Lloyd was even more confused now, finding himself alone yet again. Everyone else around him could use the force, and he could not. He felt alone, weak, empty. He could not controll that which the Jedi and Sith take so much pride in. He was surrounded by evil, exept for one.
 -Guyver3
04-10-2005, 6:58 PM
*he said nothing at first, his body seemingly relaxed, to the naked eye it would seem he was not worried about anything, that was many peoples downfall, they had underestimated, they mis-calculated, he didn't care. he had murdered many people in his years, jedi to humans alike,

*now though, he lets his voice come forth, it had a bass tone to it, * i agree, we should find shelter young one....after the crash my memory to say the least is a bit fuzzy, i could use the time to clear my head*

he looks back to Terri and to her alter ego of sorts, not worried about them even in his confused state he could wipe the floor with them, he looked about, he sensed another, seemingly confused and lost, he just shakes his head and follows Naleon to her camp
 Blessиd Sith
04-10-2005, 9:34 PM
(((If you want your character and Nalaen to have known each other and from the same planet, then here's the info on Nalaen so you can extrapolate . . . if not, then it's all good.

"Not much is known about Nalaen but it's rumoured that she's from a little-known Sith planet made up of a warrior-priest race. This much is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bo at a young age, (now uses double blade sabre) and was educated somewhat in politics and war on top of her Sith/religious theology and philosophy. Also an apprenticing assassin.")))

She slipped back through the trees like a slyph, moving as a part of the wood. Periodically she'd remember that not all had had her upbringing, hunting and being one with nature: but somehow, every time she glanced back to make sure the Sith was with her, he was right there. As silent and stealthy and wood-wise as she. Interesting.

Making her way up a gradual, then steeper slope, she led him to her little camp. There was naught around, except for the occasional animal. They always seemed attracted to the Dark Side, but never ventured close enough to be seen: Sith still smelt like hunters, after all.

She sat down quickly, poking at her dead firepit, trying to make up her mind over what to do with it. That could wait for now, however. The stick dropped from her had as the gnawing in her gut and the niggling in the back of her brain grew. She had to know, this was killing her. Her eyes shot to his and she brushed back her hair, hooking it over her ear, which was as delicately tattooed as the rest of her face; and body.

"There's no point in asking who you are, as you already offered the information that you're a tad hazy. Though, that's your short term memory." Pausing, she glanced at the firepit. She had to know. Or would offering information of herself prompt him to lie and repeat what she said back, as truth? Hesitant still, she decided to probe him first. He was Sith. If he could sense her feelings, he would understand why, and perhaps find it amusing. "So, could you tell me about your past? Where you're from, what you were raised as . . ."
 Writer
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Kira frowned. "Nalaen said she would meet me here, but she is leaving."

"The other dark presence is with her," Teri said, nodding slowly. She turned to her darker self and regarded her thoughtfully.

"Daddy's death was hard on you," she said. "I can see it in your eyes."

"Though you are eighteen in appearance, your mind is still that of an immature fourteen year old," Kira replied. "Therefore, his death is not quite as hard on you as it has been on me. You have not seen as much death as I have. You have not killed."

Teri shuddered. "I hope I never have to."

"You will," Kira said shortly. "Your first kill will make you sick. You will lie down and wish for death. It will not come. Each kill after that will send you further into immunity. After a time, the only feeling you will get will be tiredness."

"I can't imagine," Teri said slowly. Kira laughed.

"No," she said. "No, you cannot."

((I feel it important to remind the other two Sith in the RPG that Kira is still Sith. She simply recognizes that if she kills Teri, she will die. The Teri she speaks to is a 14 year old. Kira is 18. For this reason, Kira will side with Teri in a fight... for Teri to survive means Kira's survival as well.))
 Blessиd Sith
04-11-2005, 3:33 AM
(((That's totally fine and understandable. Nalaen's just wary of Kira now because she's afraid of being turned on. Again. She doesn't trust her because she's worried that Kira will be influenced by Teri and go back to being Jedi and try and kill Nalaen. That's all n_n And thanks for infusing this rp with life once more!)))
 -Guyver3
04-11-2005, 7:45 AM
i figured well enough you knew who i was, or has it been too long.....since the day you were born i was with you, we grew up together, once we made it to the Sith academy we were seperated..

*he laughs in memory*

you fought tooth and nail to stay with me,

*his eyes lock with hers, a soft smile apon his face, something not seen in a sith ever before, but this smile was different, he would not give it away, he wanted her to remember on her own, the way it should be, they were born together, but have been seperated for a long time now, they both grew apart from each other yet both remained strong and deadly in there respective training, many years ago he managed to find his sister and became a crewman on the same star ship she had been on, never making himself known to his sister, but he had always watched over her

"so tell me Nelaon, how have you been?"
 Blessиd Sith
04-11-2005, 10:55 AM
(((I'm gonna make him older; Nalaen doesn't have direct family. However, she's adopted (blah blah blah) so the whole "born together" thing could be more of a spiritual statement than strict fact.)))

She watched him, wavering. She remembered an older boy, vagely. Mostly by feel, rather than vision. When she'd be practicing with her bo, barely able to walk, he was there. Or when she was hunting with the men . . . he was there. He guided her, the lost one, through their schooling, training . . .

This was her brother? That was impossible! She had been split from everything, everyone, she knew when they sent her to the academy on Korriban . . . She remembered . . . their birthdays were the same day, only years apart. They were said to be born together . . .

And as her brother, he would remember what it was like to cross or betray her. Either from witnessing it, or experiencing it firsthand. She smirked. He would have to be an idiot to be playing her for a fool.

"I'm a fledgling assassin. I hurt people." She said bluntly. "I'd be better if we were off this damned rock. And if Jedi weren't lurking about . . ."
 Writer
04-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Kira turned suddenly to Lloyd. "Lloyd," she said. "This is Teri Korr. She is what I once was."

"Kira is what I dread to become," Teri added. Kira's eyes narrowed and she tackled Teri.

"I'd kill you for that if it wouldn't kill me as well," Kira growled. Teri squirmed. When Kira let go, she scrambled to her feet.

"Then I suppose I have a reluctant ally in the galaxy," she said. Kira sighed.

"If I do not protect you, my life means nothing," she agreed. Teri grinned.

"So if I were to attack Nalaen, you would be forced to join the fight to defend me!" she exclaimed. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"If you fought Nalaen, I would die before you, but you would still die," she growled. "No, I would not join the fight. I would stop it, throw you back, do my best to convince you not to fight. If you insisted, I would kill myself before she killed you."

"You are sure that your life is hopeless without me," Teri said thoughtfully.

"You are my past," Kira agreed. "Without you, there is no me."
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 1:04 PM
"Hi, I'm Lloyd, I wish I could tell you more but I don't really know anymore..." He wanted some key to his past, there must be some way to figure it out. Maybe something on the planet, the ship, there was definitley something. He knew Korth knew more, but he wouldn't reveal. Lloyd was more confused then anyone would ever be, why he could remember some things and not others, it's like he was meant to forget things, and remember certian things. Certian things have to be kept secret, and some he must know. It was odd what we doesn't know, and just as strange what he does.
 Writer
04-11-2005, 2:24 PM
"Why does your name sound so familiar?" Teri muttered, staring at Lloyd. Kira turned and frowned at her.

"If his name sounds familiar to you, I think I haven't regained all of my memory yet," she said. "I can't place the name at all."
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 9:10 PM
"Then you might know me?" Lloyd asked exitedley. There was a near by river, and he looked into it. He saw hisself, for the first time he had actually looked at what he looked like, well, the first time he could remember.
 Writer
04-11-2005, 9:43 PM
"I know of you," Teri answered. "That much is certain."

"In which case I do also," Kira said. "But we'll have to trust Teri's memory. Mine is... fragmented."

"Your face is familiar to me," Teri went on. "Your voice too. Yes, I knew you once."
 -Guyver3
04-12-2005, 1:33 AM
*he laughs* well now i see you still think everyone is out to get you Naleon *he looks to her with a grin*

if you really dont trust me or think im taking you for a fool....then try me, i know what you are, i know who you are more then most, i trained you after all....you may be half sister to me but i still know you better then most, back when you laughed and you had fun at what you did

*he grins now, knowing her temper, but in the long run it would serve to help her remember, his teasing, he had always teased her, and untill she joined the academy with him she was a fun loving girl*

so now then, how do we go about getting off this worthless planet, the scent of the Jedi is making me sick
 LukeKatarn
04-12-2005, 2:27 PM
(What jedi? There is only one, te rest are dead. :p) "That mush is good. My past, it means something. The future, something will happen. I might have an idea, could you take me to the time barrier?" Lloyd had an idea, wondering if him in the past might know something, if him in the past was there....
 Blessиd Sith
04-13-2005, 12:31 AM
(((I guess to us, we're saying Jedi like it's an insult. Whoever we aren't sure about, whoever has uncertain loyalty, we say they're Jedi. Better safe than sorry.)))

A slow grin spread across her face, then she lunged and attacked her brother like a puppy, like they would have as children. It was normal for the young of their people to wrestle -- it created bonds, sharpened senses and built muscle. She knew his words were true, that there was no reason for her to distrust him. But she hadn't seen him in so long. How could she know for sure that he was the same?

And had she changed so much that he noticed so easily? Pinning him down, sensing his thoughts, she howled in their language:

"I am still a fun-loving girl! I love to kill!" She laughed and rubbed leaves in his hair. "But yes," she said, calming and using Basic, "the stench of Jedi is getting quite . . . sickening. I think the fastest way off here would be the best idea."
 -Guyver3
04-13-2005, 12:37 AM
*seeing her quick movements he laughs and lets her tackle him, falling back onto the ground he had wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to him a smile apon his face fully now*

oh yea real fun loving squirt *gives her a noogie and laughs looking up to her he grins rolling her he pins her down tickling her with a evil grin, he knew she was ticklish and right where to get her,
 Blessиd Sith
04-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Squealing and shrieking with laughter, she tries to squirm away, pushing and punching playfully. She hated being tickled, but this brought back memories, and they were all good.

"Stop it," she finally cried, speaking once again in their language, "or the Jedi will hear us!" She waited for him to stop and she pulled away deftly and sat up, pulling her knees to her chest. Resting her chin on them, she gazed at her brother.

"What were you doing anyway, tagging along?" Though she was curious why he had ended up crashed on this planet, just the same as herself, and all the events that had led up to it, she knew it was a good thing. They were much better off trying to sort out this mess together. Especially with so many potential dangers wandering about, lost and unknowing of what they should do. Running her palm over some soft grass, she waited.
 -Guyver3
04-15-2005, 6:01 AM
*he smiles warmly to her*

no, i was aboard the ship you were on, i was Alpha squad, first attack wave of the landing partys, been with you on that ship for a long time, watching over you

*he grins wondering what she will say to that*
 Blessиd Sith
04-17-2005, 2:37 PM
She scowled, grabbing a piece of grass and slowly pulling it apart. He watched over her? First, she didn't sense him, but no matter. For now, that was an non-issue. Why the heck would she need someone guarding over her?

"Why?" The growl was low in her chest, eyes flashing. "When had I ever given the impression to anyone that I was weak?" Did he doubt her skill? Or was it some ulterior motive? Why would he tail her. After so long, no less. Suddenly he pops up and decides "hey, I'll follow a sister I haven't seen in years today"! She waited his answer.
 Writer
04-17-2005, 5:53 PM
"You were a pilot," Teri said suddenly, looking at Lloyd. A light sparked in Kira's eyes.

"You flew us many different places," she added. Then she frowned.

"One day, you disappeared and nobody knew where you'd gone," Teri finished. "We never saw you again."
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2005, 7:06 PM
"A pilot... Yes, if I remember correctly I was a good pilot, some of it's comeing back to me, but what happened to me!?" Lloyd grasped his head in pain, he had grown a large head-ache, and then he fainted. He awakened, in a village in flames...
 -Guyver3
04-18-2005, 7:48 AM
*he just smiled softly, she was still the firey girl he had come to love*

no, it was by accident really, aftger we became seperated, i went into some ......more rigorous training, after 4 years, i was stationed aboard the ship you were on, i only recently discovered you had been with me, i had no knowledge of you untill the fight i sensed with the Jedi aboard the ship, i tried to get to you but the ship crashed before i could reach the hanger,
 LukeKatarn
04-18-2005, 11:09 AM
((Well it was more "shot down" then "crashed".)) Lloyd wondered where the heck he was, all he saw were hutts in flames, and lots of scared people. In the back of his mind he remembered this place, it was home. He didn't remember what planet, but he did know that it was a village, the village of Nebleheim. ((Sorry, it sounds like the place Cloud is from in FFVII, I bought the game the other day so I'm in a large FFVII mood...)) People were dieing, and he saw a man walking away. But he couldn't make out who it was, but he did have two Light Swords, they were rare, supposedly anyone can use them, but the only person Lloyd has seen use them was Korth. This could have been Korth, or someone else entirely. No matter what, Lloyd would chase that man for revenge on the village, because he knew he burnet down the village, he even saw him kill innocent people in the village. Lloyd ran through the fire after the figure.
 Blessиd Sith
04-19-2005, 9:44 PM
"Ahhhh," she said almost mage-like as she sat back and began fiddling with the hilt of her sabre, "I see. Well, that makes sense." She supposed. Oh well, he was here now, and that's what really mattered, wasn't it? Glancing furtively over at him, a smile flashed across her face; then she looked away, gazing out at the foliage.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" she said after a moment of silence, peering up at the one she once knew. Grabbing a stick near the firepit, she poked at some dead animal hanging on a makeshift spit, balanced by the circle of rocks. She poked at the meat once more. "This is still good to eat. Don't worry, I still make good bush food." She turned her attention back to the silent trees, catching a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye. Most likely her brother taking the food.

Her eyes flickered suddenly as her muscles tensed. She sensed something. Was it the Jedi, searching for them . . . or wandering about having lost themselves in this unforgiving place? Or something new? No, there wasn't much around except for the others she already knew. They had to be nearing. And that was bad. A quick, fluid movement and her sabre was back at her hip and she was ready to go. She was crouched now in a animalistic position, a combination for attacking or fleeing, as the case may be. Eyes scanning the area, she got ready.

"I think . . . I think we might have company," she hissed, an aura of lethality washing over her. The Force burned around her body, flickering and lashing out randomly. Should they lay in wait, walk up to them like nothing was wrong, or run away? Decisions decisions . . .
 LukeKatarn
04-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Lloyd knew it was a dream, but never the less, he chased the man. He still had no idea the planet, but Chased after the figure. They were at a wrecked ship ((It's a dream, but it's also kind of a flash back. Wild Jedi, I was hopeing Terri and Ethan could have been in the crash, I had something in mind. )) He could make out two Human figures on the ground, but not who they were. The figure sprouted wings, and flew into the sky, the turned around to face Lloyd. Lloyd could not make out the face, but it held up it's hand, and a beam came flying towards Lloyd, it was about to hit him and he blanked out.
 -Guyver3
04-20-2005, 12:32 AM
*he nodded softly to her words, he sensed something, but in his years he learned that at least one thing that Jedi said was true, if you stayed calm you could sense things much better, his eyes scan the area around them, they were a ways off, 3 of them, the same ones he had been spying on earlier,

*relax you brat, your way to tense out here,

*reaching into his cloak he pulls out rations, looking to her with a smirk and holds it up*

nope im good, thanks *he laughs*
 Writer
04-22-2005, 9:03 PM
((Yes, Luke... it's fine that Ethan and Teri were in the crash.))

Teri sat thoughtfully with her back against a tree.

"I remember one of the last times we flew with Lloyd," she said. Kira's eyes lit up, but she said nothing. When Teri did not continue, Kira shifted.

"Go on," she urged.

"He was a good pilot," Teri went on. "But even his skills were challenged by the ship we ran into."

"They shot us down," Kira growled, suddenly remembering. Teri nodded.

"The ship was a complete loss, but the Jedi came for us," she said. She shook her head and frowned. "Come to think of it, that's the last time I saw Lloyd."

"Yes, it was," Kira agreed. "We thought he'd probably died in the crash, but there was never any evidence of his still being there. In fact, I remember the ship exploded."

Teri nodded. "Even then, there would have been some remains, but it was as if he hadn't even been there."

"We searched for him," Kira said.

"Well, I did," Teri corrected. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"That's what I meant," she said. "You and I were one person back then, but I still refer to her as 'we'."

"Ok, then," Teri frowned. "We went after him, but could not find him."

"The Jedi told us to give up," Kira said savagely. Teri nodded.

"Yes, they did," she said softly.
 Renegade Angel
04-22-2005, 9:21 PM
Name:Gus Kenobi (Great, great, great, great, great grandfather of Obi-Wan):p
AKA: (nickname?) Gust
Weapons: Orange Lightsaber
Profession: Jedi Master
Side: Light
Knew Revan: Yes
Sex: Male
Items: Lightsaber, old black jedi knight cloak
Bio: Gus may be a Jedi Master but he is slowly growing closer to the darkness hidden deep within his heart. After the crash all his true memories were erased by his own Force Orb power.
Force Powers: Heal, storm, drain, aura, meditation, orb
(orb is a special power like Force Meditation, it can be used to acsess other's memories and delete them)
(Hopefully orb isn't considered god modding)
__________________________________________________ __
"What... Where the heck am I?"
*Sudden flashback of the crash*
"Woah!?"
"Help me!"
*Glows and suddenly faints*
 -Guyver3
04-23-2005, 4:10 PM
*points to chains with a laugh* GOD MODDING *falls over laughing* no really just kidding, that would have to depend on what luke says about it he started it welcome to teh RP chains good to have fresh blood here)))
Page: 4 of 5