Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

Page: 1 of 5
 LukeKatarn
08-06-2004, 1:35 PM
Ok so wellcome to the Derthag quest. IF you were in Rise of Revan and read my LAST post you would know that the ship has crashed on Derthag, Revan is dead, and there was a mysterious ship. Well this is about those chars and some new ones ((If you weren't in Rise of Revan then you can still join and if you were in Rise of Revan then you could be the exact same char or make a new one.)) What you didn't know is that while everything in Rise of Revan was happening a man named Korth was haveing an aventure of his own. Bastila is dead if anyone wants to know. And the chars that people were can be dead ((If they don't join the RPG or want to be a diffrent char.)) or Alive. And like I said Revan is dead. So all the people in this RPG or stuck on the moon of Coruscant called Derthag. And I'm afraid that is where you will be for the whole RPG.

Char setup
Name:
Weapons:
Profession:
Side ((If you aren't a Jedi or Sith just say nueteral.))
Knew Revan: ((Yes or No.))
Sex:
Items:
Bio:
Force Poiwers: ((If you are a Jedi.))

Name: Korth Le-Flueh
AKA: Blitz Buster
Weapons: Duel pistols, Heavy Mandalorian Assult Rifle, and 2 vibroswords.
Profession: Freelancer Merc
Side: Nueteral
Knew Revan: No
Sex: Male
Items: Grappeling hook, Mandalorian armor, everything on jangos armor, glow rod, and a special amulet that gives him special powers.
Bio: Dureing the whole recent conflict Korth had a journey. He was to find 7 special Gems. After finding all 7 he found out that each one opens a special door in a temple. There are 7 diffrent temples and each one contrains a piece of an amulet. After collecting all 7 he found out that there was another piece. An eighth. He learned that it was taken by a trader who is in a city on Derthag. He flew to Derthag then his ship was shot down. Rumor has it that anyne who goes to Derthag never gets off. He survived the crash and luckily he crashed on Derthag. He found the trader and got the last piece of the amulet. Now he has special powers.
 steven
08-06-2004, 2:27 PM
Name:Karine
Weapons:saber
Profession:knight
Side:sith
Knew Revan:No.
Sex:female
Items:
Bio:Karine was testing out her new ship. and pirates attacked her. she was able to kill them all but they did critcal damage to the engrins and she crashed into the planets service.
 LukeKatarn
08-06-2004, 8:17 PM
((In your bio make sure to plan a way so that your ship was destroy becasue in this RPG you are supposed to be stranded on the planet.))
 Writer
08-06-2004, 8:24 PM
Name: Ethan Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 6 feet tall, well built, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Knew Revan: not personally
Bio: Ethan is a strong Jedi, full of the Force. He knows how to use the Force very well and has two lightsabers, both orange. He has taken it upon himself to train his daughter as well, but since she has acheived the rank of Knight, they are simply paired together for any missions they accept.

Name: Teri Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 5 feet 5 inches tall, slender build, golden brown hair, green eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Knew Revan: not personally
Bio: For the first 7 years of her life, Teri lived with her mother on Coruscant. There, she was told a number of terrible things about her father, but one day, when she was 8, he came home when her mother was not there. Though Teri remained home that time, she learned that her father was an amazing man. When she was 9 years old, she left home to find him. She has been training under his guidance ever since and has done well. She made a name for herself amongst the Jedi while she was in training and is continuing to do so after becoming a Knight.

Ethan and Teri were on the ship when it went down and both were rather shaken by what had happened. They dreaded the thought of being stuck on this planet for an extended amount of time, but it looked as though it might be turning out that way.
 steven
08-07-2004, 3:03 AM
Karine walked across the moons service. "Dam it. looks like i'm stuck here
 Blessиd Sith
08-07-2004, 4:42 AM
Name: Nalaen Yalos
AKA: n/a
Weapons: Doublebladed red sabre. Also has a ritual bo and ceremonial sacrificial daggers which aren't really used . . .
Profession: Sith Warrior
Side: Sith
Knew Revan: Yes, briefly; also followed him as her Dark Lord
Sex: Female
Items: Weapons, robe, the clothes on her back. She doesn't need much to be lethal.
Bio: Before she left the Academy, she was unknown and a nothing: an unknown and nothing with potential, but nonetheless. Now that she has been on the Star Forge, faced Revan, faced powerful Jedi and been through trials, she feels that she is no longer just a Sith student, but worthy of being a Warrior. She understands the responsibility of that title and would never take it on lightly: she knows she is worthy, as she comes from a warrior race. She's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bow at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war. She is 5' 10" tall and lithe from training. Her body, including her face, is also covered in ritual and religious tattoos.
Force Powers: Generic force powers. As well as rage, lightening and grip, which are still being developed. Also building on her repertoire of dark powers.

========================
Her eyes opened suddenly and she looked around. Confusion and panic spread through her aching body. What happened, the last thing she remembered was her plan to attack and kill Revan . . . Slowly she sat up and rubbed the back of her neck, eyes drifting about.

Sypher. Her eyes widened as she started searching, still blank on the time before she rose from unconsciousness.
 -Guyver3
08-07-2004, 11:45 AM
ok so wiat??? Rise of Revan is done????)))))
 Writer
08-07-2004, 11:46 AM
((Ya... that's done and Revan has been killed in the process.))
 -Guyver3
08-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Name: Eric Hawk
AKA: N/A
Weapons: red doubleblade saber
Profession:fallen Jedi
Side Sith
Knew Revan: Yes
Sex: Male
Items:Food, med kit,
Bio:Fallen Jedi was Turned to Sith by Nalean
Force Poiwers:Mind Trick, Push, pull, lightning, speed, jump, rage,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*groans and sits up looking to Nalean*

are you ok/??? what in the world happened??? does anyone know where we are..???

*stands up a bit shaky*
 Blessиd Sith
08-07-2004, 2:33 PM
Her head turns and she looks up at Eric, having not even realised he was there. His questions reverberated in her still cloudy mind and she shook her head slowly.

"I . . . I have no idea . . . I'm trying to remember." She stood and took off her robe, something no one had really seen. Underneath she had tight black clothes to allow freedom of movement. Where her body wasn't swathed, it was tattooed in intricate swirls and lines and designs, the colours tribal, simple. With care, she examined her body for breaks, cuts and scrapes. All she could see was what had once been a hole in her leg -- now scarred over from the healing -- a few developing bruises and a scrape here and there. Nothing major. She ignored the Jedi, not bothering to check how he was staring at her as she prodded muscles and ligaments.

Slipping her robe back on, she put the cowl up. "Well, I seem to be relatively unharmed, save the knock on the head. You?" She examined him for a moment, eyes darkening as memory started to encroach further on the blackout.

"You! You betrayed me! You lied to me, didn't you?!" Her voice finished as an angered hiss, taking a threatening step towards Eric.
 -Guyver3
08-07-2004, 3:04 PM
betrayed who???

that last thing i remember is vowing loyalty to Revan then waking up here.....i have no memory of anything other then that...do not accuse me of something i am sure i did not do
 Blessиd Sith
08-07-2004, 3:09 PM
His words bring Nalaen to a halt, realisation dawning in her eyes. If she can't remember anything, how could she expect him to.

"Well, I suppose as of now you're true to the Sith." She put her sabre away, not even realising she had grabbed it. Old habits . . . A long sigh escaped her. "We have to find Sypher. I have no idea where we are, but obviously we've recieved concussions. Something serious happened." She paused and looked around some more. "Our memories will come back. We should wander around, get some bearings."
 steven
08-07-2004, 3:25 PM
Karine came to where the two sith were talking "Hey!" she skided down a sloop
 -Guyver3
08-07-2004, 4:07 PM
*turns on his heel his saber igniting as he pulls it from his cloak*

who are you....
 steven
08-07-2004, 4:09 PM
"I'm Karine. i crashed here just like u did
 LukeKatarn
08-07-2004, 4:42 PM
Korth saw the large SIth Ship that recently crashed. He entered it. He saw corpses of dead Sith who died in the crash. He found his way to the bridge and saw 3 people. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korth. I am a freelance merc and I have workd for Sith and Republic numerous times but, mostly I worked for the Sith. There is a city not to far from here. I could take you there." Korth saw the expression in Nalean. He was thinking. He knew that expression. It was a worried one. "Is something wrong Master Sith?"
 -Guyver3
08-07-2004, 5:52 PM
starts getting nervous having these new people show up and offer us directions i tighten my grip on my saber*
 Blessиd Sith
08-07-2004, 8:32 PM
She watched the merc with narrowed eyes, wondering what his angle was. Friend, foe or neutral. He said he worked for the Sith, but who said that at the moment, he wasn't doing Republic work? Her hand brushed her robe gently, feeling her sabre underneath.

"Merc, I want you to tell me what happened in a moment." She ignored the title he had given her, as she supposed at the moment, she was the most senior Sith. Every group needed a leader, someone to make decisions. She supposed it fell on her shoulders, whether she wanted it or not.

Turning, she looked at the female that had joined them, eyes glinting slightly. "Who are you, explain your presence and tell me all you know. If you lie I will run you through."
 steven
08-08-2004, 5:56 AM
2'm Karine. a sith knight. i was trying out a ship i stole from a jedi when i got shot down by pirates"said Karine "and u are?"
 LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
((Please don't use Instant Messenger talk Steven.)) "Well there was this big ship and it shot this Sith ship down. I can get this repaired in awhile but, as I said it will take awhile." Korth looked at a nearby dead corpse. "It... it's... it's Revan! The dark Lord of the Sith is dead? Well I am currently doing no missions and as of now I am on the republic hit list. But, I don't think it is safe here, there are scavengeing creatures on this planet much like Sand People. If they arrive while we are here then we are done for becasue, they travel in groups of thirte and, they are pretty much immune top sabers. OH NO! They're here!" Some fould creatures come through the door. "RUN OUT THAT SHATTERED WINDOW!" ((The one that is on the bridge that you can see out of.)) Korth looked at his amulet and he transformed into a Rancor. The roof of the ship smashed. Korth then grabbed the creature and squeezed his hand tight. Then he let go of the squashed creature and started squashing the other ones. Then the last one he grabbed, and stuck it into his mouth! He started chewing then swallowed. He then transformed back into his Zaberak self and said "Moon walkers, aren't very good to eat but, they carry lots of handy nutrients."
 Jin Phoenix
08-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Name:Sypher Kune
AKA:None
Weapons:Black bladed "Muramasa" Lightsaber
Profession:Shadow Sith/Sith Master(Had to read certain posts by Nalean Revan and me in the last one.)
Side:Sith
Knew Revan:Yes as the Dark Lord and his history.
Sex:Male
Items:Weapons, Sith Master Robe
Bio:Before the Death of Revan Sypher lived in a limbo between Jedi and Sith. He had Mastered both sides of the force and ultimatly became one with it by infusing himself with a ball of pure light and dark energy. After this he fell in love with the girl he found in the academy named Nalean.
Force Powers:Neutral powers, Light side powers to a lesser extent. Most Darkside powers with the exception of force Rage.

__________________________________________________ __

From under the rubble of the destroyed ship an energy pulsed with power. This energy came from within a body hanging onto life. With all the strenghth he had he shot his hand out through the rubble in hopes someone will find him. Although he had powers far beyond imagination he could not carry them out with broken bones so he had to really on others to get him out. Until them he may have well been a slave baby without any abilities of his own.
 -Guyver3
08-08-2004, 11:09 PM
looks up sensing a burst of force power and walks to a pile of rubble seeing a hand and with a single thought begins to pick up and throw the heavy rubble using the force*
 LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 3:17 PM
Korth helps. "We should probably get him to the hospitiol." Korth turns into a Muscle man and drags Snypher outside. Then he turns into a racor, picks up Snypher, and runs to the city.
 Jin Phoenix
08-10-2004, 5:45 PM
(Um Luke how can u change and there is no n is Sypher)
 LukeKatarn
08-11-2004, 1:41 PM
((Ok and I can change becasue of my amulet.)) Korth arrives at the med center and lays Sypher on a bed. The doctor came and Korth began to walk out the door.
 -Guyver3
08-11-2004, 2:12 PM
catchs up to him and grabs him lifting him in the air*

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN or my saber will find your heart
 Blessиd Sith
08-12-2004, 2:53 PM
(((Um guys, I highly doubt this would be a perfect situation. IE: there wouldn't be any hospitals and doctors you could just run to for healing. And that takes away a major aspect of a shipcrash. We need to find food, shelter and care for the wounded -- I mean, if everything just works out fine, what's the point? Just my two cents.)))

Nalaen sped up behind the merc and Sypher to the so-called-doctor. Sneaking around back so the merc wouldn't see her, she threw on doctor's garb and covered her face in a mask. Walking purposefully into the room, she nodded to the marc. To her tastes, it was a little convenient for some doctors and hospital to be out in the middle of nowhere so near a crash. Luckily the merc left the room. She made it to Sypher's bed, hatred and anger blazing about her as she literally ripped the disguise from her body. There was nothing she would have loved more than to run the damned merc through. For now though, she needed to get Sypher to safety before the real doctor came.

"Don't you realise how stupid this is?" she hissed, grabbing bandages and quickly wrapping his wounds, using the none-too-developed skills she had started to learn as a child. "A bloody Sith in an unknown so-called hospital. How do you know this isn't an attempt to kill you. Or us. This could be a bloody trap someone set up in case Revan survived. What do we know is going on?!" her voice became shrill as she dragged him from the bed. "Lean on me," she growled, taking most of his weight so they could limp out of there. She could sense the doctor heading to this room, walking through the halls. Building up her pain and anger and panic, she set herself into a rage and lifted Sypher right up, knowing they needed plenty of speed to get out the back without the doctor seeing them. The last thing she wanted was the merc to know.

And what of the people at camp? She shook her head and set off, knowing she was going to fast for the doctor -- if he saw her -- to register her. Slowing down when she was outside, she set Sypher down, the added weight really tiring her out. But it had been worth it.

She looked to him. "C'mon, lets get back to the others and set up camp. Then we're gonna figure out what the hell we're gonna do."
 -Guyver3
08-12-2004, 3:41 PM
(((OK JUST IGNORE ME THANKS ALOT)))))

*walks with nalaen and sypher letting him lean on me as well as we return to camp*
 Jin Phoenix
08-14-2004, 7:21 PM
He shook his head at her and looked down.

"I'm sorry Nalean but I had to hope someone would find me. I can barely move, It feels as if all my bones are crushed. I hoped it would be you but It was not."

He tried to stand and used all the force power he could call from himself to heal his legs and they were but pain still shot through them as if the blade of his saber were impaled into his legs. Using all his strength he turned her face towards him and smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of me as best you can. I really appreciate it."

He kissed her softly and then walked slowly to the camp his body burning in agony but he trudged on.
 Blessиd Sith
08-15-2004, 1:55 AM
Watching him, her eyes slightly sad, she could feel the pain he was in. Reaching out a little, then making a fist and drawing her hand back, unsure, she sent out some of the Force in an attempt to support him. She then wondered if anyone else had healing skills or medical skills; hopefully someone would know more than herself. She could bind up a wound, stitch one and find simple herbs for basic remidies, but if many people were hurt . . .

Well, they'd figure out what to do. They couldn't afford to be in each other's faces and not get along and not work together. They'd have to figure something out . . .
 -Guyver3
08-15-2004, 2:57 AM
*walks away and into the woods thinking to himself since he got no answers from anyone and just seemed to have vanished from exsistance and sits in a tree*
 Writer
08-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Ethan and Teri left the ruins of the ship and slipped into the forest, looking for a place to hide. A planet with a shipload of stranded Sith was not the best place in the galaxy for two stranded Jedi and they both knew it.
 -Guyver3
08-15-2004, 1:59 PM
*jumps down from his tree and lands behind ethan and terri and growls soflty*

hello you two
 Writer
08-16-2004, 1:01 AM
Ethan and Teri spun to face him. Ethan spoke first.

"Hello, Shi-quin Hawk," he answered. "I was expecting to run into you."

"The fact that you found us does not surprise us at all, Shi-quin," Teri added, her hand going immediately to her belt, where her lightsaber rested. Ethan's arms were limp at his sides. Unlike his daughter, Ethan felt it was not wise to assume an attack would be necessary. Teri, on the other hand, had a hand on her lightsaber almost always, in case a situation should go wrong.
 -Guyver3
08-16-2004, 1:27 AM
*sighs softly my hand out stretchs and pulls both sabers from their belts*

i was worried that something happened to you guys...i am glad you found me....

there will be no need to use these....but i had to speak my mind first

*hands their sabers back to them*

the sith camp is about 3 clicks south of me...1 is badly injured....the other is alone.....if we are going to finish this we will need to work quick
 Writer
08-16-2004, 1:35 AM
Ethan relaxes visibly, but Teri remains on guard as Shi-quin leads the way to the Sith camp.
 Blessиd Sith
08-16-2004, 4:35 AM
Somehow one of the members of the small crashed group had managed to make a fire. Nalaen smiled as she walked back the way she had come with a piece of twisted metal in her hands. The grass was tall and she could see the path she had created on the search for water; now she knew where to go. In the metal doubling as a bucket she had scooped up as much water as possible: it had been the lessons in foraging as a child that had allowed her to get this simple thing done. It would take time to figure out what to do, and to search the wreckage. In the meantime, they would stay put and think.

Nodding to the others as she approached, she knelt beside Sypher and gently examined his injuries. Other injured were also laying about. Though Nalaen needed someone to help her out, she didn't bother asking. If someone would help, they would do it on their own. She was too busy to fuss over what the others were doing.

Careful to not cut herself on the sharp jagged metal, Nalaen dipped a rag in it. Then her head whipped up, eyes wide. She stayed there, perfectly still, the breeze hitting her face gently. Her hair flicked around her head, a few strands falling on her cheeks, but still she didn't move. Taking a long, deep breath, she held it, eyes scanning the area slowly, almost in a panic. The Force buzzed around her as her muscles tensed.

Something was wrong. Her eyes narrowed as she stood, nursing forgotten. Hand drifting to her sabre, she held it there, barely above the cool metal. She could feel it pulsing against her palm, the Force wrapping around her. Someone was coming with intent . . . What intent, she couldn't tell. Another deep breath. Was there betrayal on the wind? Knees bending slightly, she got ready and would wait there for hours if need be.
 -Guyver3
08-16-2004, 10:48 AM
*motions for Terri and Ethan to hold position untill i signal them and steps out into the clearing*

i have searched the area Nalaen, we are alone out here.....

how is cypher doing?
 Jin Phoenix
08-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Sypher could feel Naleans plee and knew she was in trouble. He also knew that he had been correct about Shin-Quin in the beggining for his darkness was now replaced with light again. Sypher stood in pain and he completely became one with his force within and in a burst he shot out to were Nalean was he would not let her be taken from him. Sypher reached her and stood between the two people. He looked to Shin quin and in a voice that was not his but the force's he spoke.

"When will you stop the tricks Jedi. Why is it you cannot simply fight with honor and die with it. No instead you beg for forgiveness just to try again. Just to fight without honor.... Well this time I won't let any of you escape."

The voice was eerie and by all accounts Sypher shouldn't even have been able to move like this but the force owned him for the next few moments. He drew the cool metal blade from his cloak and lit it. The black blade blended in the night and only the eerie white core was visible in the sky.
 -Guyver3
08-16-2004, 12:40 PM
*grins soflty and motions for Terri and Ethan to join me as they walk to my side and all three of us ignite our sabers*

cypher you know well you cannot stand against us in your present state.....i did what i had to , Revan is dead.....and soon you two shall be as well
 Writer
08-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Teri stood preepared to fight, but though Ethan's lightsabers were activated, he kept his arms down, lightsabers to the ground.

"We are stranded here," he said calmly. "All of us are. I don't think this is a proper time to fight. We can help each other. If the Jedi come for us, we will not let them kill you. Can you promise the same for us?"
 Blessиd Sith
08-17-2004, 11:51 AM
She snarled, eyes first widening, then narrowing in anger and betrayal. A string of gutteral sounds and words were let loose, slamming the Jedi and those before her in her native tongue.

"I'll kill you all myself," she rasped, the Force shimmering with rage around her, her breathing steady and heavy, her limbs flooded with power. She could feel her muscles trembling as her mind went blank. All she could think of was killing. She would slaughter the three of them, string their viscera in the trees, hang up their skins and cover the green grass with red blood.

She would dismember them bit by bit and love every second of it. No one betrayed her. Sypher would be tortured excessively for his stumble into idiocy. It took a moment for the words of the stupid male Jedi that she didn't know to sink in. Slowly her blazing eyes went to him, her muscles now starting to twich in her attempt to control her need to destroy. It was almost bringing tears to her eyes, she just wanted to scream and cry in frustration as she bit her tongue. The pain would help her prevent her hands from closing around someone's windpipe and ripping open their veins.

"What did you say Jedi?" she croaked, clenching and unclenching her fists, breathing becoming shaky. She needed someone to die. "Work together? Oh yes, and I may as well become a slave to your effing masters to! Why don't I just become some stupid brainwashed Jedi --" Again she bit her tongue and closed her eyes. There was no point to this. Talking was stupid, she wanted action. "You fool, if Jedi come for us, that means there's a way outa here. That means you have reinforcements to kill us Sith," at this moment she was thankful the others had buggered off for a bit, "and can leave with your damnable friends. I make no effing promise." An eye twitched. "I wouldn't be so stupid as to trust you for a second." Lifting up her unlit sabre, she thrusted it at the betrayer. "HE ruined that. I will NEVER trust anyone again. You will all die here. You are Jedi: I know you will kill us in the night as it is. May as well get it over with." Again she mumbled under her breath, raging, tears starting to flood in her face in anger. It was so overwhelming and so pure that her body couldn't hold it inside, that even the Force was oversaturated: it had to come out somehow. She would kill them like the worthless things they were. The Jedi weren't even animals. Animals were too sacred.

Her voice struggled through all her mindbending loathing. A long, loud scream issued from her before she could manage a simple "I hate you." Muscles still tense, chest and stomach clenched, she was ready.
 -Guyver3
08-17-2004, 1:09 PM
and for someone that wishes death you talk to much

but ethan is right, we are stranded alone and it is just the 5 of us, we need to work together and find a way off this planet, the fighing can wait for now
 Jin Phoenix
08-17-2004, 5:52 PM
The force's voice talked to them and laughed softly.

"How foolish are you three. She is the truest piece of evil I have ever seen. She is almost only hate in her she would never join you. This boy I inhabit, he fell or her and she for him and yet for the fact that he was almost killed from a blast out of his control she is considering killing or at least tortureing him. If you believe she would help you all you are is fools."

He raised the blade and pointed it to them.

"She may not be able to fight but I can. If I must the boy has given me the authority to let him die to save her. Now who wants to try me?"
 -Guyver3
08-17-2004, 9:17 PM
never known the force to take someone eover :confused: ))))))

*ignites my saber and stands ready*

you are pathectic
 Writer
08-18-2004, 3:54 PM
Ethan was still against fighting. "If you insist upon fighting, you have an open kill. I will not fight and I encourage my companions to do the same." He tossed is lightsabers aside, but Teri, who had been momentarily stunned by her father's actions, suddenly stepped in front of him.

"My father is unwilling to fight," she said. "I will follow his lead."

She deactivated her lightsaber and placed it on her belt. Then she let out a low growl. "If any of you so much as touch my father, there is no telling how fast I will be on you with my lightsaber. There is no telling how quickly you will die."

She stood ready to defend her father if it were required.
 -Guyver3
08-18-2004, 9:25 PM
*looks to ethan and terri with a heavy sigh and follows there lead i throw my saber to the ground and looks to the sith letting themn make the next move*
 Jin Phoenix
08-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Sypher smiled at them and shook his head.

"With the limitations of this body...Only one of you can be killed at this moment but that still leaves me with two of you. Hmmm."

Sypher looked from one to the next and to the next. He finally cocked the saber into a relic position.

"Nalean are you ready to taste the flesh of the Jedi once again?"

As he said this Syphers voice bled through psychoticly
 -Guyver3
08-19-2004, 12:59 AM
*summons his strength and throws his hand out hitting Jin with Force push his saber returning to his hand as i turn and charge Nalaen with force speed*
 Writer
08-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Teri begins to push forward to join the fight, but Ethan reaches out quickly and holds her back. She stays at his side, watching and waiting, just in case any attack should be made on Ethan.
Page: 1 of 5