Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Tech Help

Page: 1 of 1
 EnderWiggin
07-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Ok... I am trying to create a new mod, (My First:D) and I am confused. My Mod is a recriutable mod. I plan to be able to recruit an intellegent gammorrean in Naga Sadow's Tomb. He is the 1st force sensitive gammorrean... and you trained him personally after becoming the dark lord. He became devoted to you, and he became your *person who does errands* for lack of a better word. The storyline is not totally complete yet, but any feedback would be appreciated. :) My tech question is nonexistant... sry about title. It would replace Carth... you could recruit him only if the "Leviathan Secret" Has been told. If all Goes well, it should be done on Friday. He is Called Darth Malo.

_EW_
 Doom_Dealer
07-15-2004, 5:05 AM
A force sensitive pig, sounds pretty cool :)

Are all the animations working though? i.e. lightsaber animations, force power animations etc.
 RedHawke
07-15-2004, 6:43 AM
^^^^^
Also you might want to reconsider using Carth's spot because if you do then your newly recruited Darth Malo Gammorrian will run off on the unknown world if you go darkside, any NPC with Carth's slot will...

Isn't that what the Darth Malo Gammorian is for, the dark side?

And yes an NPC Gammorian is a cool idea! :D
 jrc24
07-15-2004, 7:04 AM
on the unknow world when you play dark side you must kill jolee and juhani, as Redhawk say carth run off, mission is killed by zaalbar, so if you don t want lose your Darth Malo you must replace hk47, t3m3, canderous or zaalbar.
 Mono_Giganto
07-15-2004, 9:14 AM
t3m3

...:D
 Darth Gungis
07-15-2004, 10:01 AM
I dont personally like the piggies, but this mod is a bit... different.
I vote replacing the giant furball. And who knows, maybe i will check it out...Good job anyway...:)
 Mono_Giganto
07-15-2004, 10:09 AM
I vote replacing the giant furball

Well then your vote doesn't count I guess. :p

Besides, Zaalbar can die if you go DS, better to pick some one like T3M4 who doesn't die either way, and is quite terrible in the game. Zaalbar fits neither, he's awesome. :D
 EnderWiggin
07-15-2004, 10:13 AM
I didnt think about Carth Running off, I will replace T3 instead.

_EW_
 Colma Adawin
07-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
I didnt think about Carth Running off, I will replace T3 instead.

its a good thing someone mentioned it, just getting the Gamorrean then having him disappear hehe that would'nt be good, oh and good luck on your mod! im rooting for you as well as the rest of Holowan ( i think :p)

MattCole
 EnderWiggin
07-15-2004, 3:38 PM
Can I bump my own thread? :D Anyway... Change in plans, You will be able to recruit Malo in one of the rooms inside of the sith academy.

_EW_
Page: 1 of 1