Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game freezes.. Help please!

Page: 1 of 1
 slink_kardia
07-12-2004, 6:04 PM
Warning ***** Possible Spoilers Below *****

Hi,

I've had JK:A for a while now, finished it once, and I'm now playing on a harder difficulty. I'm having a problem however, that I didn't have the first time through.

I'm at the point where Jadan is talking with Rosh, threatening him with the lightsaber. The screen switches to Kyle like it's suppose to, so he can send thoughts to me to calm me down.

When it switches to kyle, the game doesn't keep going. It doesn't lock up, he just stands there and does nothing, even with the dark jedi attacking him.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and patched to 1.01 (the newest patch I could find so far).

My cd isn't scratched, and haven't had any other problems like this. Am i going to have to use a cheat to skip to the next level, or is there some way to fix this?

Thanks

Slink
 TK-8252
07-12-2004, 6:06 PM
You couldn't post this in the Technical Help (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&forumid=159) forum?
 slink_kardia
07-12-2004, 6:14 PM
thought i was. I was reading through it and signed in to post, dunno why it put me here.
 Master William
07-12-2004, 6:25 PM
lol TK, stop it already...

Try reinstalling the game
 slink_kardia
07-12-2004, 6:31 PM
I've already done that. And it didn't help :\
 TK-8252
07-12-2004, 6:55 PM
Originally posted by Master William
lol TK, stop it already...

No! :D