Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cheats sre cheap

Page: 1 of 1
 No PaNtS
07-12-2004, 12:14 AM
Do not use cheats.come on it cheap.;)
 Crow_Nest
07-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Cheating can be, fun, if you use it the right way.....
 Neverhoodian
07-12-2004, 3:16 AM
Well, cheating in SP mode can be fun if you're bored. I sometimes spawn an NPC army for me to wade through, or I spawn a bunch of enemies and friendlies and watch them duke it out.

As for MP, it can be extremely annoying if there are cheaters. I've played some older computer games that aren't cheat protected, and it's a chore to play with people who are invincible and do nothing but massacre other gamers and brag about it.
 Master William
07-12-2004, 12:16 PM
I love cheating in single player, all the fun...
 Tinny
07-12-2004, 2:45 PM
hehe, i love mindtricking people in siege and then following them and then accomplishing parts of siege that you're not "supposed" to do. some people call it cheating, bah its fun anyways :)
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 1:41 PM
I luv cheats
:jawa
 TK-425
07-13-2004, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by Tinny
hehe, i love mindtricking people in siege and then following them and then accomplishing parts of siege that you're not "supposed" to do. some people call it cheating, bah its fun anyways :)

um whats your ingame name so i can avoid playing in the same servers as you:D
 Kurgan
07-15-2004, 4:03 PM
That's not really a cheat, just an exploit. But yes, it's annoying, especially when people purposely set it up to happen.
 Tinny
07-15-2004, 7:45 PM
ah, i never do it purposely like betray the other team. what i meant was a person will come out, try to set up some traps or a sheild, i'll mindtrick them and follow close to them so that i can go through doors that are normally locked for me.
 Tinny
07-15-2004, 8:11 PM
Originally posted by Tinny
ah, i never do it purposely like betray my team. what i meant was a person will come out, try to set up some traps or a sheild, i'll mindtrick them and follow close to them so that i can go through doors that are normally locked for me.
 Max Skywalker
07-23-2004, 6:39 PM
Cheat codes can be fun, but not always. I use cheats VERY much!
 Sam Fisher
07-25-2004, 6:37 PM
Yeah, people that use exploits, (like the debug commands) are teh suck.

But in SP, its fun to cheat certian things....
 Crow_Nest
07-26-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
Yeah, people that use exploits, (like the debug commands) are teh suck.

That rox in single player. But in MP it can really annoy people, they are always blaming side-server mods (Eg. JAplus, JAR, xMod...etc) for all this crap.
 Sam Fisher
07-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Yeah, that's what I mean, using the debug commands in MP is teh suck, but in SP, its great ^^
 Mono_Giganto
07-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
Well, cheating in SP mode can be fun if you're bored. I sometimes spawn an NPC army for me to wade through, or I spawn a bunch of enemies and friendlies and watch them duke it out.

As for MP, it can be extremely annoying if there are cheaters. I've played some older computer games that aren't cheat protected, and it's a chore to play with people who are invincible and do nothing but massacre other gamers and brag about it.

:wstupid:
 Nokill
07-29-2004, 6:31 AM
well what is cheating in jka
you have bugs to win
you have mouse speed to win
you have beginners crying becous thay can't kil chatting ppl in ja+ mod :compcry:

well i have not seen many ppl ho have god mode on sinds the latest patch so now evryone is using the bugs and there are a lot of them
like poking and saber jump yawnspeed and all kind of things but is this cheating i yust call it anothere way to fight
and no i don't use any of these only if the oponent dos to sometimes
Page: 1 of 1