Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your Taunts??

Page: 1 of 1
 Threepsnud
07-10-2004, 6:02 AM
Okay, I DONT know if this has been posted before, and I WASNT able to find it in search. I searched different things including "Taunt" or "Provoking". I couldnt find it, so I was wondering if people would tell me their macro'd taunts...

Mine are...
1) ^5Are ^7You ^5Not ^7ENTERTAINED^5?

Basicly, "Are you not entertained?" in alternative bright blue and white.

2) ^5Do ^7You ^5Feel ^7Lucky ^5Punk^7?

3) ^5Is ^7There ^5Noone ^7Else? ^5IS ^7THERE ^5NOONE ^7ELSE?

----------

I dont have a "good fight" one, as I personally think that this defeats the object of it. If someone HAS done a good fight, they deserve more than a mere pressing of a key, but for you to stop and say "Good Fight, you're pretty good", or even just a "Gf".

----------

Thank you...

I just want to point out that Amidala does a great job, and so do Kurgan and Rumor, to name a few. I think we shouldnt forget their commitment to helping people on this site.
 DeathStriker
07-10-2004, 2:01 PM
Good-Fight

L0L

---->LAG<----

---->PWNED<----

Thats about it i think. :D
 Cheech Marin
07-12-2004, 4:58 PM
My all-time favorite: Hey! You there!
 Master William
07-12-2004, 5:08 PM
/bind g say lol
/bind + say I hope you leave room for my fist because I am going to ram it into your stomache
/bind v say Put a sock in it

that's all, I think most bind-messages are annoying... They're always like {{{{{[_____!!!!LOL!!!!_______]}}}}}}}}}} in 91 different colours...
 acdcfanbill
07-14-2004, 9:52 AM
mostly just

<INCOMING LEFT>
<INCOMING RIGHT>
<GET FLAG>

that sort of thing :)
 Kurgan
07-15-2004, 4:06 PM
Yeah, my siege binds really piss some people off. ; )

ACDC's are similar to mine!

I only wish there was a way to consistently bind voice commands AND text strings to the same keys without it goofing up. Seems after awhile it either reverts to just voice or just text, but not both. : (
 Samuel Dravis
07-15-2004, 5:46 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
I only wish there was a way to consistently bind voice commands AND text strings to the same keys without it goofing up. Seems after awhile it either reverts to just voice or just text, but not both. : ( Really? I never noticed that. Did you bind the text first, then the voice? I could see how there might be problems with having it the other way around though...
 Alegis
07-15-2004, 6:35 PM
"Get some!"

Don't do drugs, Don't do "i pwn you"/"gf" binds
 Nalukai
07-16-2004, 5:31 PM
Those of you lucky to have your lives, take them with you...however...leave the limbs you have lost-they belong to me now.

I am the Shadow of the East, who comes without warning, and leaves with no trace.

Vita E Morte
Page: 1 of 1