Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mod kotor 2

Page: 1 of 1
 mayapoli
07-09-2004, 8:45 PM
mod for kotor frome kotor 2 new weapons end items new modules models new fite stile end more plese help make dise mode :)
 TemporaryTomato
07-09-2004, 8:58 PM
Uh, what?:confused: :confused:
 Jackel
07-09-2004, 8:59 PM
I think he wants KOTOR2 stuff put in to KOTOR ...
 T7nowhere
07-09-2004, 9:00 PM
This is the third thread you have made on the same subject. This is a request and so it belongs in the request thread. I Moved one of your posts to the request thread and deleted the other.

To help keep the Forum clean you may delete this thread by clicking the edit button on your first post and check the box to delete.

Thank you for your cooperation.
 TemporaryTomato
07-09-2004, 9:01 PM
LOL, the game isn't even out yet... :rolleyes:
 Mono_Giganto
07-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Heh, I don't think we can do some of this stuff anyway.

Perhaps you could just buy KotOR2 when it's released. Dunno, seems like a good idea to me. :D
 UDM
07-09-2004, 10:38 PM
on the sidenote, here's a possible translation

I need someone to help me mod with new weapons, items, models, fighting styles and more. Please help me with this
 Mono_Giganto
07-09-2004, 10:40 PM
You left out the all-important KotOR2 part which is why we can't do it. :p
 Colma Adawin
07-10-2004, 4:38 AM
But i would like to remind ppl of Holowan that the Infinite Empire, is creating new weaponry, armour and Custom items, if anyones interested, PM ME (MattColejk) or needs anymore information, click on the link on my SIG, and then look through that, still need more info? then click the contacts link and contact ARMYJC and he will supply you with the required info on the project :D

Hint Hint: Mono_Giganto, come join the Empire! :D please or look into it and then PM me if your interested :D

hope to hear from you.

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
07-10-2004, 6:47 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
Hint Hint: Mono_Giganto, come join the Empire! :D please or look into it and then PM me if your interested :D

I know you're intentions arent bad an dim not accusing you of anything but can we leave the recruitment drive for the IE mod in its own thread, we had a problem with another 'certain' mod popping up somewhere in every single thread made on the board.:)

Anyway, i don't think he/she speaks very good english so he may not understand your posts T7.

Sith KOTOR2 Mask:
http://darthtomer.tripod.com/)
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 7:12 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk

Matt I also know you mean well, but I'm going to have to agree with Doom_Dealer, the recruitment should be kept to that Mod's thread or the PM system.

Back on topic:

How do we know what the items in KOTOR 2 are even going to be like, we know little to nothing about them, they'll be similar, but I'm sure Obsidian will change some things, probably baseitems.2da stuff, etc.
Now add the new fighting styles, models, etc.

So this mod request is a little... BIG!!! :D
 Colma Adawin
07-10-2004, 7:30 AM
sorry guys, i thought i could get the last one in, sorry, please accept my humble apoligy,

MattCole :D
Page: 1 of 1