Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Must Read] To ALL Members Of The Academy

Page: 1 of 1
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 1:17 PM
After many hours, days, months, and years, I have notice many funny, sick, peverted, down-right disturbing, and peculiar ways of killing foes. I shall not say any of them here, but I thought it would be a very novel topic of discussion. I hope I get a lot of replies to this as it is only a short requirement. So, to the point, I challenge you, all the members of the Academy and alike, to express your views on the Sickest, Funniest, Most Effective, and the Most Cruel ways of killing people. Be it Multiplayer, or Single Player... Please, have fun and remember, be imaginative!
 TK-8252
07-07-2004, 1:33 PM
This does not belong at LucasForums...
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 1:34 PM
Oh. sorry... Im kinda new to forums
 Neverhoodian
07-07-2004, 1:54 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
This does not belong at LucasForums...

I would say that topic-wise, it DOES belong at Lucasforums, as it applies to JA. Basically, this is a "What's your favorite way to kill enemies?" post, one that has been allowed on Lucasforums in the past. As for the rather morbid wording of the first post however, that could have been toned down a bit.

As for my favorite ways to kill enemies, I like to Force Jump directly overhead a stormtrooper or other regular enemy and activate level 3 Force Pull. They fly into the air and come crashing back down in a parabolic arc. Flying over 30 feet high is not uncommon. It's really funny to see them flying up and falling back down with arms flailing. I also like grabbing dead bodies with level 3 Force Grip and bashing them into enemies, though that's hard to do.
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 2:14 PM
Lol, that does sound quite fun. I want to also thank you for agreeing with me on how he put me down. I am not a usual forum-user, so this is quite a first, and I don't appreciate people not taking that in to account. And that is quite obvious because of my number of posts.

Thank you again,

Guybrush Threepwood
 TK-8252
07-07-2004, 2:22 PM
Oh, never mind. The way he worded it ("the Academy") it looks like this was some kind of hate threat to The Jedi Academy where they train Jedi Outcast/Academy players.

Carry on! :D
 sora
07-07-2004, 2:48 PM
i like to force grip, then use force lighing while using choke. its a thrill.
 Master William
07-07-2004, 4:19 PM
In single player I always jump and Pull Stormtroopers while in the air so they fly up - what goes up comes down ;)

I also like to spam two-handed Lightning on weak NPCs to see them fly miles away. I also like gripping.
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 4:33 PM
I like to force-grip someone, and then force jump as high as possible while pointing up and force-pushing at the highest point. This sends them sooooo high. It's funny as they crash to the ground.
 Rumor
07-07-2004, 6:00 PM
Whichever way pisses the person off the most.

One way i like is to get someone in a grip kick, but only two kicks, then throw them in the air and when they come down ptk them.
 Threepsnud
07-07-2004, 8:57 PM
It's great when they get P*****d off in the process. What about planting loads of bombs in a door, and they just run through... BOOM! I don't know... See if you can rate them when you post them. I rate the bomb thing about 2/10 though. it's quite dull....
 darthmikeyd
07-07-2004, 10:44 PM
I like to use force grip to pick up the dark jedi and drop them over a cliff or wall.

If there is a group of stormtroopers (or whatever), I will use force push to push them off the cliff or wall.
 <-KRT->Dhart
07-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Grip them from behind, jump as high as you can then let them go. If the grip and fall does not kill them, finish them off with a PT. :-)

The best part is listening to them bitch about how lame it was...lol.
 Threepsnud
07-08-2004, 8:01 AM
If you are on multiplayer, and for some reason REALLY want to have a go at laming, maybe because you are always bothered by them and want to see what it's like, it's always good to go on a massive FFA and just run around force pulling constantly and hitting constantly, you get really good scores and you can jsut say "I lame", over and over.

But...... You have to be on a server that has no voting.
 Threepsnud
07-08-2004, 8:05 AM
Also, a good way to kill Lamers is to go near the edge and hang them off the edge with force grip. When laming, this gets done to you a lot, but if you are force pulling, it actually stops them from doing it for more than a second, and that wastes their force.
 Master William
07-08-2004, 9:32 AM
oh come on are you brainwashed as well? you call playing this game the way it was meant to be played "laming"
 Threepsnud
07-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Yeh, I hate it when you do something like gripping people over the edge and letting go (drag 'n' dropping) and they call you a lamer. In one sense, I would say that it is what Grip is for. It is not for just standing there and holding them till they die and/or you get force-pushed away. If it is laming...

- It wouldnt have the option to move people in force grip (even though smacking people into other people is hilarious/sick)

- It's Evil, that's why its from the the dark-side.

- You can always stop it by using the Absorb on the not-dark-side. It counters it out.

I also think that a good way to kill people is the old, they do spinning sabers round their head, and you come and stab them right off.

Anyone agree? or anyone got any more ways of killing people. I want to know some straight-to-the-point ways of killing. It's funny to just kill people without them having a chance!
 LightNinja
07-09-2004, 8:19 AM
in mp the best for me is gripping the guy and hitting him to other guys or to the wall; and im mp the best way is doing a catapult with grip and make the guy fall im some hole, a catapult is gripping a guy, jumping back while looking up and..let him fly!
 Threepsnud
07-10-2004, 7:02 AM
Catapulting is really funny! I haven't heard that expression before (Well, I haven't), it's really fun. Got any more wacky ways of killing people? I love the catapulting.
 Druid Allanon
07-11-2004, 1:10 PM
Gripkicking a person to death and spamming my 'OWNED' bind. ;) However, I'm a nice person and don't normally do the latter unless I'm in a really bad mood.
 Agen
07-11-2004, 1:34 PM
In mp saber duels, killing peps with pistols or trip mines (when a server happens to have them enabled by accident). :D Pisses 'em off no end.
 Krosbones
07-15-2004, 4:08 PM
I am still very new to the game...but in single player mode I LOVE to force grip them and move them over a cliff or drop..then throw my saber and watch the bottom half of thier body fall while still gripping thier throat.....Most Impressive
 Spiderman
07-15-2004, 8:42 PM
lol
 Hellfire Jedi
07-15-2004, 10:38 PM
I'd say in SP, gripping your fellow Stormtrooper, or any non-force wielding npc, and throwing them about into walls, etc and then toss them off into an endless pit.

I find it quite fun...
 Spiderman
07-16-2004, 6:43 AM
I like using the blue saber. I mean, you grip someone in SP and that makes the put their sabers away, then drop them, and then the nuppets (yes! nuppets!) stand there while you lunge attack them with blue. =)
 Spiderman
07-16-2004, 6:44 AM
The old "pull to floor then coup de grace" method works a dream also. But I can't seem to do it in MP, its quite good in SP though.
 Threepsnud
07-16-2004, 6:51 AM
Yeh, by Coup De Grace, do you mean stabbing when they are down? Putting them out of their misery? That's a nice and simple way, but the lunge is also quite an effective tool against people just standing there. Gets your saber under theirs!

Guybrush Threepsnud
 Nalukai
07-16-2004, 6:02 PM
my rotten kills::

1. force push/pull someone while they are crossing a chasm but wait until they are 95 percent touching down on the other side and make them have just enough space to fall to their doom.

2. Mind trick lvl 3 to flip kick to lunge

3. mindtrick lvl 3 go up behind them with a det pack drop then jump straight into air over them and blast em, if they dont die force pull them up to your dropping red overhead right after the blast knocks em in air.

4. delay saber flip 180 off an elevator while it is rising- they back off from your combo you force push them underneath while it is coming back down.

5. mind trick lvl 3 and keep flip kicking a dude that is right next to another to make him think hes getting lamed by him and he kata bombs the poor bastard right next to him.

6. Anyone that decides to kata gets a taunt before a lunge... taunt depends what mood and stance im in.

many many more kind of spur of the moment type sturf but i am a rotten mofo.... muhahaha

p.s. grip flip nOObs dont work vs me.... hehe
 Spiderman
07-19-2004, 9:36 AM
Lol! I have to say, that is the funniest list ever. I have to try some of that Mind trick stuff!

Great thread btw, lol. I'm getting some cool ideas for getting rid of some AnNoYiNg nOObs!

Woot!

Your friendly neighbourhood,
Spiderman
 Spiderman
07-20-2004, 5:42 PM
I'm a bit miffed. Why can't you throw the saber while gripping in MP. I'm sure you can in SP!?!?

That's so weird!
 .//
07-29-2004, 10:38 PM
I grip,lighting and bag 'em against the wall at the same time:dev7:
 Prime
07-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Spiderman
Why can't you throw the saber while gripping in MP Because it is so mean!
 SMoKE
08-01-2004, 11:33 PM
In SP, if I have a trainer or something, I like Force Push and Force Pull non-force enemies into walls and such things..
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 9:06 AM
Using lvl 3 mind trick and then kill them

use pull lvl 3 and watch them run away.When they put their hands up say "Dont move" and then kill them.

Grip them.Throw them off a cliff.

Use push when their on the ground and make them go into a pit.

Lightning lvl 3.

Grip them and make them hang off the edge and wait to force points go away which makes them fall and say "Sorry"
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 11:02 AM
LoL in CTF, I like gripping someone on the other team and using them as a human shield vs. all those rocket launcher spamming -edit:excuse me, spammers-. Or let someone grip me, and when they try to hang me over a ledge, I use lvl 3 force pull, they die and I don't. Or maybe take out three of the other team's players with the pistol. :) That's always fun.
 Rumor
08-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
LoL in CTF, I like gripping someone on the other team and using them as a human shield vs. all those rocket launcher spamming newbies. Or let someone grip me, and when they try to hang me over a ledge, I use lvl 3 force pull, they die and I don't. Or maybe take out three of the other team's players with the pistol. :) That's always fun.

#1 rule in LF's Jedi Knight forums (rumor's domain):

Don't call others newbs when you are most obviously one yourself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/ilgner/forums/slap.gif)
Page: 1 of 1