Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red Oros Lagg

Page: 1 of 1
 Colja
07-03-2004, 6:23 PM
I don't know if any of you use my Oros Lagg gauntlets, but I thought he was a nice background character that deserved to have a little more attention. I have recently done a red version of this character, and if enough people are interested I will put it up over at PCGM. Hope you dig it!:)

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/Oros.jpg)
 Darth Kellen
07-03-2004, 6:39 PM
I dig it colja!! nice job
 Mono_Giganto
07-03-2004, 6:50 PM
:cheers: Cheers Colja nice job as usual!
 Darth333
07-03-2004, 7:34 PM
Good work again! :)

*edit* I second all the posts below to make it an armor :D
 T7nowhere
07-03-2004, 9:10 PM
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband ;) and add some stats.
 Mav
07-03-2004, 9:19 PM
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband and add some stats.

I second that T7
 illuzion69
07-03-2004, 9:19 PM
I used the original one and this one looks good too. Good Work. I think T7 has a good idea about making it into armor with custom stats.
 svцsh
07-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Sweet dude :thumbsup: , so when do we begin the custom Armour? :spin: :roll1:

svцsh
 RedHawke
07-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband ;) and add some stats.

Yeah, what T7 said! :D

That screams custom battle armor! :fett:
 Colja
07-04-2004, 1:04 AM
I very much agree with you guys, it never occured to me before. I will get right on that sometime this weekend (I'll take you up on that svosh) just as soon as the holiday festivities settle down. Thanks for the feedback guys! :D

P.S. lets get a name brewing here, help me out!
 Darth Khasei
07-04-2004, 1:21 AM
Very very nice work there bud. Very dark tones and red I like of course. :D
 Mav
07-04-2004, 2:35 AM
P.S. lets get a name brewing here, help me out!

If you mean a name for the armor you could go with just:

(species name) <--- (can't remember what it was) Bounty Armor

yea I know its plain lol
 Darth Kellen
07-04-2004, 2:51 AM
its an Iradorian. lol
 Colma Adawin
07-04-2004, 3:06 AM
hey thats amazing Colja!! i 100% prefer that one to the yellow bloke of this!!:D

will this overwrite the other yellow bounty hunters?

sweet dude, i love it!!

[Force Persade] you want to put this up for download.

(if you haven't already hehe) that would be embarrising wouldn't it :)

MattCole
 RedHawke
07-04-2004, 4:50 AM
^^^^^
Shh! Matt! Give him time. :D

Colja is going to make an armor out of it, that would be better, no!

As far as a name Colja how about;

Iridorian Environmental Battle Armor
-or-
Iridorian Heavy Combat Armor

*Sees everyone with their thumbs down... and phases silently into hyperspace*

:D
 Colja
07-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Great ideas guys, and yes I will get this made soon. All the runnin' around for the fourth should settle down soon and I will consult my advisor (master svosh), this will be great. As far as the name, I think redhawke and Mav are on to something, I like the use of the species name. Something like Iridorian battle armor is very fitting. I love the feedback, so why not take it to the next step and ask what kind of stats you guys think it deserves. Let me know and thanks, I will keep you posted!
 Colma Adawin
07-04-2004, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by Colja
I will keep you posted!

YOU BETTER COLJA :D I KNOW WHICH FORUM YOU USE :D :D

only kiddin' :D

MattCole

PS i would help with an idea for the stats but i aint got a clue what could go in them? :S
 Darth Kellen
07-04-2004, 11:46 PM
well the Iradorians are the most bloodthirsty species in the galaxy so I would say the stats would have to be pritty high. I mean they make Mandalorians look like little kids. lol
 RedHawke
07-05-2004, 12:32 AM
^^^^^
I agree with Darth Kellen, the Iridorian Battle Armors would be of the heaviest class of armor (Class 9), and would probably have the following;
[list=1]
Defense of at least 20
Immunity to Poison
Immunity to Fire
Immunity to Cold
Immunity to Mind Affecting
+ 4 To Strength
+ 4 To Dexterity
Regeneration of 2 to 4 (Medical Computer)
Upgrades, Armor Reinforcement (+4 to Defense)
Upgrades, Mesh Underlay (Immunity to Electrical)
[/list=1]
How do those stats sound Colja?

Armor like that would definately make the Iridorians some really serious customers. :D
 Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 1:15 AM
i disagree, the Mandolorians are meant to be th toughest, and the fact that the ' Ithorians ' are bloodthirtsy dont mean there armour HAS to be the best just enough to eat your oppontent after killing him ?! thats all :D

cool the stats down i think, but thats my opinion :)

MattCole
 RedHawke
07-05-2004, 1:31 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
i disagree, the Mandolorians are meant to be th toughest, and the fact that the ' Ithorians ' are bloodthirtsy dont mean there armour HAS to be the best just enough to eat your oppontent after killing him ?! thats all :D

Thats Iridorians Matt, the Ithorians are the Hammerhead guys. :D

And no Matt, the Iridorians are supposed to be more dangerous than any Mandalorian.

The Mandalorians were feared in KOTOR because they had just caused a war with the Republic and in that war their ferocity, and tactics in the battles during that war is what gave them their feared reputations.
 Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 2:30 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Thats Iridorians Matt, the Ithorians are the Hammerhead guys. :D

And no Matt, the Iridorians are supposed to be more dangerous than any Mandalorian.

The Mandalorians were feared in KOTOR because they had just caused a war with the Republic and in that war their ferocity, and tactics in the battles during that war is what gave them their feared reputations.

okay my spelling was out :P

and the IRIDORIANS are only bounty hunters, ahh anywho i'll look them up in the Star Wars Database, back in a few.

MattCole
 Darth Kellen
07-05-2004, 2:36 AM
Iradorians are not in the starwars database. lets just say that there F'n savage. lol:D
 Mav
07-05-2004, 2:38 AM
If you talk to the Mandalorian in the cantina on Manaan you'll see that although he doesn't say he is afraid of the Iridorians (becuase he is a Mandalorian and they have hot heads) he is very scared of the Iridorians.
 Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 3:00 AM
fair enough. the Majority Win! poor wikkle me (Minority) :D

you gave an excellent arguement, even enough to stop me. for now ! :D

MattCole
 messkell
07-05-2004, 2:11 PM
Colja, nice solid retexture of the Iridorian armor. looks better than the yellow one:)
Page: 1 of 1