Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fan-made sequel :O

Page: 1 of 1
 MangoMercury
07-03-2004, 6:00 AM
Okay, whilst we're all bitterly disappointed about the death of the Freelance Police sequel, upon reading The Inventory this month, I found out about an Italian fan creating a game.

This is the website to download from. (http://digilander.libero.it/bisland/s&micg.html)

At the moment, it's merely a demo, so you can't do much. Also, the English is reasonably bad (so here's hoping they ask someone to do translations), but it's just the first fan-sequel I've seen thus far.

Sorry if this has already been posted.
 flint paper
07-03-2004, 6:08 AM
Funky McBeans. Anything named Gilbert must automatically classify as being mildly enjoyable.

There is another group making a fan game; here is the forum for the super friends (http://thedaemonofid.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=510acf741ddb1cc1dab7f692e1f175fe) . Enter at your own risk.
 max_rulz
07-08-2004, 5:19 AM
um why did no1 tell me this b4?:confused:
 Pork_Soda
07-08-2004, 9:43 AM
Originally posted by MangoMercury
Okay, whilst we're all bitterly disappointed about the death of the Freeland Police...

C'mon dude, know your stuff. It the Freelance Police. I think Sam and Max could care less about freeland. The 'lance' part is what gives them the license to do anything.
 Samnmax221
07-08-2004, 12:30 PM
as much as I think they'lle come up with nothing I would like to see what they come up with
 max_rulz
07-08-2004, 11:42 PM
i woud like to point out that the demo is absolutely ****e
 Murray the Chao
07-09-2004, 1:32 AM
Originally posted by max_rulz
i woud like to point out that the demo is absolutely ****e

Get out of THIS FORUM, you Star Wars fanboy!

I haven't played the demo myself as I would need to see an English page about it first.(I'll need to know what it is about)
 MangoMercury
07-09-2004, 4:26 AM
Originally posted by Pork_Soda
C'mon dude, know your stuff. It the Freelance Police. I think Sam and Max could care less about freeland. The 'lance' part is what gives them the license to do anything.

Hee. I... Don't know what you're talking about >>

Okay, it was late. Sue me. Or at least accept this cookie (http://www.whoi.edu/generalinfo/buttery/cookie.gif) as an out-of-court settlement.
 max_rulz
07-09-2004, 5:26 AM
jesus christ i WANT sam'n'max 2 as much as every1 else i just like the fukin avatar and kOTOR is a good game i got it on a xbox demo disc.

(also, why would i be called max rulz if i hate sam'n'max?:p)
 flint paper
07-10-2004, 3:24 AM
Originally posted by max_rulz

(also, why would i be called max rulz if i hate sam'n'max?:p)

Because you’re real name is Max, and you are an egotistical, self-absorbed elitist. Just a theory though.
 SyntheticGerbil
07-11-2004, 8:47 AM
Excuse me, Max_rulz, sir, but I hope that your vas deferens burst and you ejaculate blood and piss into the girl you first have sex with. Then I hope you make a baby with your blood and piss which turns out to be a miscarriage, which your girlfriend will just relieve on a cold bathroom floor in a truck stop as simply - blood and piss.

So **** onto your face.
 sheaday6
07-11-2004, 2:33 PM
you scare me sometimes
 Skinkie
07-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Come on now, everyone play nice, or I might actually have to do something.
 Ray Jones
07-12-2004, 2:42 AM
aah,.. sean has erotic dreams again.. ^_______^
 SyntheticGerbil
07-12-2004, 3:41 AM
Hey Skinkie, why don't you stop being a whitey ****?
 Dr Edison 007
07-12-2004, 7:20 AM
Something leads me to think Sean's on his way to a new suicide bomb.
 SyntheticGerbil
07-14-2004, 5:30 AM
If the little bitch replies! ... guess someones too busy tending to the clap they caught from using cellophane to hold from the naughty bits in downtown's crustiest trannie.
 SMNMX
07-18-2004, 8:07 PM
Um... I can't speak Italian, does that say:

Sam and Max: The Gilbert Case!?

GILBERT! Who the heck is Gilbert?

Anyway, for all your fangames-that-you-can-understand goodness, check out the other fangame linked earlier ;)

You can find two demos in the fangame thread in the Anything and Everything forum. However, rest in mind:

Demo #1 is nothing like our game. It was a loose attempt at seeing how well the AGS engine would work. We are not using that engine, so ignore that demo (the one with the weird backgrounds that are all multi-colored and off scaled).

Demo #2: Has no content from our game. Was a tech demo of SLUDGE engine. We will be using that engine. All backgrounds we're from Freelance Police and sprites from HTR. This has no puzzles or story from our game, either.
 Dr Edison 007
07-19-2004, 7:27 AM
We where talking about something VERY important, so why don't you just go back to the kiddie's table with all you're little friends, SMNMX.
 tembleofbu
08-03-2004, 5:52 AM
Gilbert as in The Ron? THE RON GILBERT?
 Dr Edison 007
08-03-2004, 7:13 AM
I doubt it.

Why don't you download the demo and find out.
Page: 1 of 1