Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Matrix - Legend

Page: 2 of 2
 jokemaster
07-05-2004, 7:28 PM
"Pole dancers? What the hell are you talking about? Hello?" He only heard a dial tone. Swearing he hung up. He walked toward his friends and asked him
"Who's party is this?"
"It's Steve's bachelor's party."
"Steve's?! wasn't it three months from now?"
"Yeah, but they moved the wedding, so we had to crash-plan the party. That's why I insisted you come along. Thomas went to round up Steve and some of his friends, Roger go the entertainment and I picked up some food then I went for you."
"Thanks, Harrison"
They walked in. Like most parties, it started with a few close friends, but then goes on to attract the attention of every party-goer in a 15 mile radius. Now the party was nearing it's peak, full of life. He went to the make-shift bar and kept his eye on the pole-dancer in the middle. She was good looking, he probably would have asked her out if he met her in a restaurant or anywhere else. She seemed to make eye-contact for a second, but went on dancing. His freind noticed the eye-contact and went over to him.
"Hey, you want to meet her?"
Pete was about to decline the offer, but remembered the message on his phone.
"OK sure."
"Great, I'll introduce you two. She's a nice girl Pete."
A few minutes later the music died down and the pole dancer went backstage. Harrison grabbed Pete and led him backstage to meet her.
 steven
07-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Pole dancer:another one of your buddies?
Harrison wisbered somthing the dancers ear.
pole dancer: ok. follow me sexy.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-06-2004, 12:19 PM
((Ok, steven. That goes too far. That is char controlling and besides, this is a Matrix Roleplay. I would prefer the old way. Now I just hope you have seen The Matrix(Not Reloaded or Revolutions))
 Redwing
07-06-2004, 2:04 PM
((*slaps steven on the wrist for godmoding* :p

You could at least skim the rules thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123599) before posting, you know. ;) *hint hint*))
 steven
07-06-2004, 2:27 PM
(i changed it. happy?)
 Curt-Man
07-06-2004, 2:53 PM
" why am i here, what are these pills for, who were those guys in the suits?" Slash said in a stern tone
 jokemaster
07-06-2004, 8:01 PM
Pete followed her hesitantly. He thought about Harrison whispering in her ear and remembered that he hadn't seen Harrison a lot lately. In fact, apart from a few occasions, he had barely even seen him lately. He stopped following.
"That's it. I'm not going a step further until you two tell me what this is about."
 ApologeticII
07-06-2004, 11:07 PM
((Im gunna have to get out of this Rpg cus Im trying to find out wat happend to my other account before I get into any other Rpg's beside i havn't done much and i might come once i get things sorted.))
 steven
07-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Harrison:Pete, it's nothi.....
Something started to happen to Harrison, he was turning in2 an agent, but a bouncer drew his guns and shot the agent before it could do anything.
bouncer:here to 2 pills. If u pick the red one u can come with my or the blue one to stay here and die. witch is it going to be?

(i'm sorry if i broke the rule about no agent killing, but in a sence i killed it's body not the agent)
 Cercueil
07-07-2004, 12:29 PM
The room was pleasant. the sort of room you might expect in a College set aside for an important dean. In fact, thats exactly what pappie had thought it to be. what struck him as odd was that the room was perfect; almost too perfect. with the events of that night unfolding the way they were the surprise he would have normally had for finding a room like this--in this neighborhood--was nothing more than a spark.

Steel had been a bit more accepting of the events than he had and pappie still had a multitude of questions that needed to be answered.
"I'm Sparkle, through here, please" the white was overwhelmingly bright and stung a bit to look at. The wooden doors were nicely made and fit the ambiance of their setting nicely. in fact, pappie found the doors almost as nice as the rest of the room. He was admiring the doors a bit too closely; nervousness can do some strange things to the mind and he forced himself to stay focused.

in comparison the second room wasnt as ornate, but still pleasant. it contained three highback chairs and a small table with glasses of what he supposed was water and some pills of blue and red.
"im sorry, but could someone please explain to me what is going on here? things have been happening so fast ive hardly had time to register everything. I need some answers." the last guy had given him answers, however cryptic and absurd they were, but they were still answers.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-07-2004, 3:41 PM
((New char))
Name: Steve Riverflow
Alias: Alien
Born: Matrix
-----------------------------------
Alien watched the men. "Now as we have not much time aas the agent will be busy only for maybe fifteen minutes, I shall answer only some of your questions. Phillip, I cannot give you those answers you are seeking yet. Trent, You are here, because you know just too much. The machines won't tolerate that, so you have to be eliminated or freed. You are here, because you don't want to be killed. Those guys in the suits, as Tepe maybe told you, are agents. Programs, made by the machines to 'keep order' here in the Matrix. There are three of them for our count. Agent Grey, Agent White and Agent Black are their names. Tepe has his odd behavior that every time he sees an agent alone, he needs to fight him... Well, not every time, but still. And these pills... They are your way out of this hell. If you pick the red one, you shall get to the next room to be set free and located... but... if you pick the blue one, you shall wake up in your bed, remembering nothing about these last hours that concisted gunfighting, Tepe, Me or Sparkle. You shall remember nothing about us. You shall continue your miserable life. As why should you pick the red one, you cannot ask me. It is YOU'RE choise, not mine or everyone elses. The waterglasses are there to help you get then pills down" Alien explained, noting in the same time to Sparkle to get to the windows and open fire on the agents
 jokemaster
07-07-2004, 4:54 PM
Pete stared at Harrison's body, shocked. He woul've killed the bouncer, except that before he died something had happenned to him. Pete threw up. He looked at the bouncer, took the red pill and dry-swallowed it.
 Curt-Man
07-07-2004, 11:14 PM
" well i got nothing to live for so if i die meh who cares" Slash took the red pill, and the glass fo water and swallowed the pill, he gaged a bit then he was fine " i guess i go to the next room then" Slash got up and waited for pappie to take one of the pills
 steven
07-08-2004, 11:04 AM
ewok smiled"lets get out of here. follow me to my car" he said "and remainber,theres no turning back now". Ewok headed outside went go into a cool sports car.
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 12:24 PM
The questions still remained and pappie was unsure on what, exactly, he had gotten himself into. just a few short hours ago he was getting off a plane and having dinner with a good friend discussing a theory that, for the most part, was just that--a theory. Now, Paul was gone, presumably dead or with these "agents;" the van was insinerated by a bomb...a bomb for goodness sakes; he was in his first high speed chase with cops, "agents," guns, and fights; and his head was killing him.
"i should have never come here..." the words trailed off as he made eye contact with the two men in the room, "but now i cant leave. These "agents" as you call them know me and presume that I know enough to warrent a death sentence. That other guy said that Paul was probably taken by them. He could be dead as far as I know, but I owe him enough to find out. If they only way for me to find him or, at least, know the truth about what is going on I have to give trust to complete strangers; and trust that you arent out to kill me as well. if that was the case im sure you would have done so by now, but who knows, you could be looking for a more poetic way to see me die...things just done make sense."

moving to one of the chairs and sitting down no one spoke. Steel had already taken the red pill and seemed to be ok. why the two pills...what do they mean and what will they do? his mind fluctuated as he made the careful calculations of decision that dictated almost ever facet of his life. Math. it was his way and thats what he used. his brother, Joseph, flipped a coin and his other brother, James, took too many chances. both have been more successful than him, but he didnt really care about that. perhaps he did take too much time in making decisions. either way he knew his time in that room was limited. He just didnt make rash decisions and he didnt like the idea of the limit he was placed in. His life was in order and any deviation from that set him in a state of uncertainty. His stomache protested and forced him to swallow what little spit there was in his mouth.

"I dont know..." he stared at the pills like they were poison and desert. One offered salvation, so they implied, and the other a return to what...his life? what life? he spent his days researching conspiracy theories and his nights in chat rooms talking to others that spent their lives researching conspiracy theories. He hadnt been home in weeks and spent more nights in a hotel room or at some "safe house" than he had ever spent at his apartment.
suddenly im not half the man I used be...theres a shadow.....why she had to go I dont know... why the song popped in his head he didnt know.
"now I long for yesterday..." closing his eyes he grabbed for the red pill and swallowed.
 jokemaster
07-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Pete followed Ewok and the poledancer to the car numbly. Since he had hacked into that file and gotten that e-mail his life had become a twisted series of events that seemed to end with Harrison's death. He felt like nothing could suprise him now. You could probably tell him that humanity was going to become extinct and he wouldn't even blink. He got into the car.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-08-2004, 1:58 PM
Alien smiled. He stood up and walked to two other couple of doors and opened them. He walked into the drk room where was high speed laptops, machines, a broken mirror and two chairs. Alien pointed the chairs with his open fist for the two men. "Gentlemen, is everything ready?" Alien asked, turning to the other men running in the room. Soon after, Sparkle came into the room and sat onto a chair facing a laptop. "Sparkle, get everything ready" Alien said. As the men sat down, Alien walked to the mirror. "The pill you took is a tracing program. We can now locate you in the real world in a no time. Look at this mirror" Alien said, moving the mirror infront of the men. The broken mirror started like liquifying and then stable down. It was fixed. It was unbelievable, but it happened right infront of the mens eyes.
 Curt-Man
07-08-2004, 2:22 PM
" what the.." Slash had always been on the crazy side so he touched the mirror and it came onto his finger and slowly crawled up his finger spread through his hand and then onto his arm " its cold.." slash had never felt this before, the other men in the room started shouting things he didn't care to listen to, he was becoming a human mirror then all of a sudden it went down his throat and he woke up in this pod he broke the surface of it, he looked around, it hurt to look, he saw billions of pods all around him on huge poles he could not see the bottom or the top of them, then a machine came floating by him and it looked at him, then started taking out the plugs in his arsm and back and all over his body, he then got sucked down a tube along with all the water he went winding down this tube his first thought was what the hell? and his second was WAHOO!! then boom he was shot out of the tube into a pool of water, it hurt to do anything he could not swim, his last memory was being underwater and seeing this crane like thing coming down to get him.
 steven
07-08-2004, 2:26 PM
ewok started up the car and drove off
ewok:ok, time for a quick intro. I'm steven.please call me ewok. This is Lisa. Those guys who are driving and shotting at us are agents. everything should be clear soon. do u know wher Paul Street is?

:ewok: :ewok:
 Black Knight of Keno
07-08-2004, 3:06 PM
Saber ran to the hatch. He saw Trent's naked body being lifted up from the water with the crane. He ran back to the screens and put his headgear on. "Target 1 onboard. Jungle moving towards target 2 in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... and hatch closing. Ok, get target 2 ready for pickup"
He put his headgear down and ran to the crane. He started controlling the crane that dropped Slash on the floor of the ship. "Welcome to the real world, kid" Saber said and helped Slash on his feet. "You shall meet the crew later. Now you are going to the medical section" Saber said and lifted him up. He got to the medical section in a couple of minutes. The needles didn't take more than two minutes to put and he got enought time to get back to the screens as they would arrive to target 2. As in the medical section, Slash fell asleep.
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 6:16 PM
it was cold. very cold. Pappies mind started floating and the actions of those in the room became a large blur. He saw steel reach out and touch the mirror, but he had no desire to do the same. His parents flashed in his mind. he could smell her perfume and see her smiling at the table. why the table? why always at that damn white speckled table? why couldnt he see her when she was truely happy? that ball that James always had with him. that stupid red and green ball. he would bounce it and bounce it and bounce it and bounce it on everything. Pappie tried hiding once, but his father found out and gave him a beating that had sores bleeding for a week. James apologized for it, but it wasnt his fault. Pappie was only playing.

the voices were croning now. he had given up on trying to focus on anything. his head hurt so much.
"wha...oh....huh?" his words were garbled and incoherent and even he couldnt understand what he was saying. Tammy? oh, he hadnt seen tammy since their prom oh so many years ago. And that awful corsage he tried to make for her. sure, she smiled and wore it for the night, but he could tell she hated it. she was so beautiful that night in that blue dress and her hair all done up on babys breath and a bit of lace that tied her salon styled blonde hair in a nice little bun. she was just as beautiful on thier wedding day ten months later. Surprisingly she looked just as nice when the judge made the divorce final only a year after that. He missed her, but it was for the best. they shouldnt have gotten married in the first place.

"we picked up Slash....well buddy, its your turn. happy landings!" he didnt understand and he wasnt sure he wanted to.
-----------------------------------------------------

"whsoi" Pappie tried to speak, but something was in his throat. opening his eyes did nothing to help the situation as they were blurred by some type of liquid-like gel. Gelitan? no, what had they done to me? what have they done. the liquid was warm and he felt a sense of security and relaxation coupled with fear and an unwavering sense anxiety. it almost felt as if he was back in his mothers womb. "nonsense! how could I remember that?" but the feeling didnt leave. He had almost given in to himself and gone back into a slumber when the reality of the situation took over. some primordial reality that had him fearing for his life and the reflex to survive overwhelmed any sense of security that had taken root. Thrusting his hands away from him they landed on something solid, but maliable. it broke with little effort and his body quickly followed.

attempting to gasp at the sight only reminded him that he had something in his throat and a quick yank had his lungs filling with air. yes, air. He couldnt remember when the last time it felt so good and so painful to breath, but the sensation was quickly disapated by what was revealed to him when his eyes adjusted and allowed him to see what was around him. they stung and the pain behind them felt as if it was the first time he ever used them. it was stronger and more piercing than when they were tired of a 36 hour stint in front of his monitors. the light didnt help, but he was able to see...see.

There were pods...yes, there were pods for as far as his eyes allowed him to see; in all directions. He could barely make out the forms in them, but they were human. were they all like him?
"I must be dreaming! where am I?" looking down he noticed he was naked and had tubes coming out of his body. all of them were connected to various spots in his pod. tugging on them hurt and he couldnt take any more so he left them and continued to look at his surroundings.

The pods were similar in construction as his and were lined up very percisley on shafts that extended far below, above and to either side. there must be thousands upon thousands fo them. In any other situation pappie might have been impressed on teh order and disipline it must have taken to arrange such a precise network, but this wasnt one of those other situations. He was scared, confused, and excited at the same time.
"paul would have loved thi..." he didnt have time to finish his sentence before a horrific figure appeared before him. The best that his mind could decifer was that it was a robotic squid or octopus.

It didnt care about pappie as it had a job to do. another human was to be processed and flushed and thats what it was here to do. the human had a strange look about it, but it was the same look that it had seen a thousand times before and, without doubt, will see a thousand times in the future. the process was a simple one: unplug, clear the pod, unhook the pod and set it for processing. a new one would be placed in its spot shortly with a new source and the cycle would begin again. this is what it did. day in and day out since its creation a number of years ago and would be doing it till it was deactivated and replaced in 85.4565 years.

A switch was moved adn the plugs came popping out. the pain was minor. the thing moved a bit and the world around him began to get smaller. he was falling. he wanted to scream out and beg the thing for his life, but he knew that it wouldnt have made a difference. he was falling, but to where? the sensation was that of being on a water slide in some low budget theme park. it didnt make the situation much better that his bare skin was rubbing against a coarse surface or that he had no idea where this tube was leading. yes, Wet 'n Wild was much better and he had to go back there one day.

It didnt take long to reach the end and what awaited him scared him more than that thing he saw before being flushed. he was falling, but this time he wasnt in a tube. he was falling towards the ground. He flayled his arms in a failed attempt at slowing the fall. His journey was ended as quickly as it started. He didnt know if he was alive or dead as he blacked out long before hitting the whatever it was he was traveling to. His last thoughts fell back to an old song that he loved as a child and was the same one that he thought of what, now, seemed like hours ago on some distant planet.
"yesterday....how i long for yesterday..."
 Curt-Man
07-08-2004, 7:46 PM
Slash woke up a while later after he had fallen into that nasty swimming pool, he opened his eyes he was inside of a metal room lieing(sp) on a bed he had a grey somewhat torn shirt and black pants on, he looked around very confused slash did not like that he was in what resembled a prison cell but with only one door and no bars, just metals walls, slash tried to get up but fell back onto the bed, he tried again and was more stable this time, he opened the door to see a huge deck of a ship is what it looked like, but again it was metal he saw some people in the distance, there was grated floors and small ladders everywhere, slash walked up the grating towards the people, he had to go up some grated stairs but he could manage, he got to them and all he said was " hi".
 jokemaster
07-08-2004, 10:16 PM
"It's right up ahead. Take a right, go straight for two blocks then left. It's an illegal shortcut for a couple of more blocks, but then to the left you exit there directly instead of having to take the highway." He rode silently for a few minutes then spoke again "Why did you have to kill him?"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Saber was once again controlling the crane. He saw this time Pappie's body being lifted. As Pappie hit the floor, Saber sighted and picked him up. "Welcome to the real world, hope you liked the ride" he said and carried Pappie to the medical section. It took a couple of minutes to get Pappie ready. Saber was ina a hurry to get the crew out of the Matrix. He rang the phone as soon as he got back to the Operator post.

The phone rang. Alien picked the phone up and got transferred. The phone rang again. Tepe picked up and vanished. Again the phone rang and this time Sparkle picked it up. The three men from the Jungle were now back. Saber was busy unplugging the men as Slash and Pappie rested in the medical section.
Alien went to the medical section, Sparkle went to heat the food and Tepe went to the cockpit.

Hours went by and Slash eventually woke up. As he walked out, he saw Alien, Sparkle and Saber repairing something. Tepe walked out from the cockpit with some notes. "Welcome to the Jungle, Slash. Captain, we got five sentinels patrolling the next area. We are going a seperate sewer that isn't patrolled. It's longer, but safer" "Good work, Tepe. Won't you show Slash and Pappie the ship after Pappie has woken up?"
"Sure cap" Tepe said and walked down from the platform to the same level with the others.
 steven
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
"If i didn't kill Harrison he could of killed both of us." Ewok reaches Paul street and says"Ok go and pick up that phone.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-09-2004, 12:19 PM
((Steven, it doesn't work like that. The pill itself is only the device that needs to be traced. Allso, the liquid mirror, I think, is copying the form of the freed human. So, please, no more like that. Oh, and the killing the agent's taken over body is still just a program. The agent already delete's the human when he transforms. Think why exactly do the machines take the old pods away and replace them so often?
And by the way... Have you even seen any of the Matrix-films!?))
 jokemaster
07-09-2004, 1:15 PM
((I'm starting to wonder that myself. You sure you've seen them, completely, beginning to end, paying attention, etc.?))
 Cercueil
07-09-2004, 1:59 PM
((the mirror scene. when neo touched the program (mirror) a piece of it was transfered to his "model/Skin." when it did it began doing the same thing to Neo that it did to the mirror when it fixed...it replicated. when part of the mirror program got on neos skin it began replicating and replacing the previous skin with itself. im sure its more techy than that, but, i believe, that is the essence of what happened.

if i remember correctly, Trinity makes the comment that it was replicating as well, and, i presume, had it completed its full replication it would have killed neo right there after it finished. its possible the "hack" or "trace program" that neo was giving altered his program in the matrix to allow such an action by the mirror. i could be wrong, though.))
 steven
07-10-2004, 12:16 PM
(i know what happens in the fiml. i just like doing the things a differnt way)
 Cercueil
07-10-2004, 12:31 PM
((understood, but there are certain frameworks that need to be acknowledged and followed. the rest, for the most part, is up to you))
 Redwing
07-10-2004, 2:30 PM
((Since I just CANNOT keep my mouth shut, what makes any of you think that there's ALWAYS a mirror involved when someone leaves the Matrix, and everything ALWAYS happens exactly as the one time we saw it in the movie? Not sure how that assumption came about. But in every Matrix RPG I see the opening sequences of the Matrix copied almost exactly, as if Neo wasn't the unusual case which he was. ;)

According to the Brothers Wachowski, the mirror was nothing but a mirror; its change was a hallucination invented by Neo's mind because of the pill. He was about to die but not because of the mirror. Morpheus and Trinity had no idea what he was seeing. (Although the effect does look like what happens when Agent Smith replicates himself onto other programs in Reloaded and Revolutions, so it does seem logical that the mirror is replicating itself onto Neo.)

Outside of the story, it's a reference to Alice in "Through the Looking Glass". She goes through a mirror (that liquidates) into the Looking-Glass world.

Also, agents don't kill people they take over. They normally leave and the person is none the wiser, wondering how they got to the place where the agent left them. ;)

*Ahem* I'll go back to lurking now. :D))
 Cercueil
07-10-2004, 3:17 PM
((of course and I made note of that when i was discussing the mirror and its affects. the setting was determined by the people in charge and others, most notably, myself and Steel had no decision on the matter. we had to play what we were given.

it is safe to assume, though, that it could be all done by a ceremony like thing. these are your choices, red & blue, and you need to make that choice. that bald guy that betrayed in the first film had expressed anger that morpheuos didnt explain to him what it was really going to be like and, had he did, he would have chosen the Blue pill. from that, one can only pressume that a similar ceremony is the standard, but maybe with less dramatics.

ok, mirror aside, the remainder of the tracking and pickup may not change. they strap the sap in a chair, run whatever they need to get a location and then bye bye...off to wonderland. same thing for the awakening inthe pod. I dont see how much different it could be. perhaps some dont punch through before they are flushed, but others do. who knows. its an interesting sequence and interesting to play it out.

the flushing. like a drain...they are flushed from teh facility to whatever. strangely, though, morpheous says that the dead are liquified and fed to the living, but they seem to have flushed Neo. perhaps it was something in the script they him take as well as all the others they have freed. not sure. its speculation and a possible hole in the story.

either way, Im sure the mirror thing was just something that steel wanted to include in his posting as something fun. sure it wasnt original, but since this is a matrix RPG not a whole lot of originality can go into the makeup. Im sure youll see some originality and things as this thread progresses. hell, I even have a few ideas that I will be tosing in. the first major one was the flushing from the machines perspective and not pappies.))
 Black Knight of Keno
07-10-2004, 3:54 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((Since I just CANNOT keep my mouth shut, what makes any of you think that there's ALWAYS a mirror involved when someone leaves the Matrix, and everything ALWAYS happens exactly as the one time we saw it in the movie? Not sure how that assumption came about.))

((Umh... Cause we say so? :D

Yeah, go back lurking. Thank you for a respected visit...))

Originally posted by Cercueil
strangely, though, morpheous says that the dead are liquified and fed to the living, but they seem to have flushed Neo

((That is because Neo wasn't dead. He woke up. When a human dies in the matrix, the body in the real world dies too. So if a guy's heart stops in the matrix, it stops in the real world too. Neo's "skin" was still in the matrix as Neo woke up, that's why he was flushed. D'oh :D

But now, let's get back to Roleplaying, we are waiting for you, Cercueil))
 Cercueil
07-10-2004, 4:49 PM
((alas, youre correct. on the mirror thing, Trinity did (i checked last night) say that "it" was replicating. it could have been them seeing the mirror or an indication that a foriegn program was invading neo. regardless...))

the house was nice. quant little three bedroom outside of Lafayette in Carencro. It was a nice place and a great place to raise some children. they were both smilling as the sky turned black and the hail started.
"pappie!!" Tammy had began to drift away as the wind picked up. his car had found in his neighbors living room and the Oak tree had almost insisted on dancing with him down the street. the grumbling coming from the house was loud...much louder than the wind, rain and hail. A metalic squid burst through the roof and its tenticles found their way to were pappie was standing.
"NOOOOOO!!!" he tried to scream, but the words were garbled as the squid thrust tiny pins throughout his body. the pain was unbarable, but he couldnt move or call for help.
"Come back to us. Come home." the words came from all around him and nowhere at once. he could could feel the water rising, but it was much thicker and colder than he it had ever been. the neighborhood was gone and replaced with the pod farm. Yes, it was a farm. a farm? "oh, tammy, i miss you greatly."

more of the squids came around and he began to get closterphobic (?) as the seal was replaced over his head. "Air? no, you didnt give me air!" his mouth filled with the gel as he gasped. he was drowning! he was going to die.
"pappie. Pappie? you there?" it was pauls voice.
"Paul, where are you?" but the words were nothing more than bubbles; then he saw him. paul was standing in a corner. his matted hair and clothes looked old and dirty. he had been crying and his fists were bloodied.
"they took me pappie...help me. im so scared. I think they are going ot kill me. why didnt you save me, pappie? why werent you there?" pauls voice got more hateful and the anger was obvious, "you left me. I trusted you and you left me. help me, pappie. why did you leave? why did you leave me?" the voice changed and was replaced with tammys. "yes, pappie, why did you leave us. I was there for you and would have been had you not left us. always running, eh, pappie? always running from what you need to do...from your commitments...from your friends...we hate you pappie. help us, please, we dont want to die." the voices were changing back and forth and pappie had a hard time following them.
"i have to get out of here, pappie, we have to get out of here...." the words trailed off and he was left in a see of blackness. Pappie couldnt see anything except a pinpoint of light. it was so far away and he wasnt sure how to get there.

"pappie! come on, man, dont give up on us!" the voice wasnt familiar.
"wha.." the light was now closer and he could feel himself being drawn to it.
"come on pappie....open them peepers." the light was much brighter and he could almost see a face in it.
"thats it. take it slow. dont rush it."
"huh...wha?" he couldnt make anything out, but a few shapes and that light. it was so bright.
"thought we lost you for a second there. your bios went haywire and we had to pump you some go-go juice." the voice seemed centered to his right. there were other shaps; othe voices, but he could only make out one of them.
"what happened? where am I?" the pain throughout his body was still there and he had a hard time moving, but he was moving. "am i dead?"
"No. youre not dead, but the way you hit the water out there you got pretty busted up. we have been working on you for some time. dont worry, everything will be explained to you soon. just rest up and get your strength back. "

pappie kept opening his eyes hoping they would adjust, but they just hurt so he closed them. "paul...pauls alive...."
"Im not sure, but you kept mentioning his name and one other, Tammy or something. your words were a bit chaotic there for a bit. thought you were going into a brain freeze. its not common, but it happens." the voice was pleasent and reassuring.
"but paul is alive. he spoke to me. he needs my help."
"regardless, youre in no condition to help anyone. Ill talk to the captain about finding your friend." it was a lie, but he couldnt very well say that, " you rest up. we need to get you on your feet soon. this isnt a daycare."

Pappie heard that and became a bit angry, but he was right. He had to find paul. he was alive and needed his help. this sparkle person might help him, but he would need to get up. yes. get up.
his legs felt like weights and his head was hard to control.
"whoa, there. take it easy." the tech moved over and helped pappie to a sitting position. this one was in a bad way and the tech new it. he would need more time, but apparently this one had something else in mind, " take your time and ask for help, next time, paps. we dont want you falling and breaking your neck.

his eyes adjusted better, but the tech was still just a dark form in the light.
"youre right. sorry. this has been one hell of a night and I could really use something to drink."
 Curt-Man
07-11-2004, 3:01 PM
Slash watched pappie struggle with his crazy dream, and felt sorry for him, but there was nothing he could do, he wasn't a doctor " you stay here, i'll get pappie the drink" slash walked a few steps then he stopped and turned around " hey, where is the kitchen?" slash then spotted it down the hall " never mind i got it" slash walked briskly down the hall towards the kitchen, he got a cup and filled it with some water and brought it back to pappie " here ya go buddy, drink this slowly".
 steven
07-12-2004, 5:02 AM
(what is the mirror scen again? i've 4gotten)
 jokemaster
07-12-2004, 12:59 PM
((I had an idea, maybe instead of the mirror, maybe one of the glass panels of the phone booth. But then I remembered that Neo was strapped in and they checked...something, like his vital signs or something like that, so it couldn't happen))
 Black Knight of Keno
07-19-2004, 5:15 AM
((Steven, anyone that has seen the Matrix more than three times, knows that... I've seen the original tens of times, but thats just some extra info about me :D ))

Tepe walked to Pappie. "How's it going?" he asked and turned to Slash. "You better get to Sabre, he'll download the basic programs into you"

Sabre drew a box of disks from below the table where was three large and four smaller screens and a couple of keyboards. He waited for Slash
 Curt-Man
07-19-2004, 3:04 PM
"ok"
slash walked over to where sabre was"iyour suppossed to have some programs for me or something? like that?"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-19-2004, 3:12 PM
"You could say that... Sit down" Sabre said and inserted a disk into the computer. As Slash sat down and leaned back, Sabre warned that this might hurt and inserted the plug. Sabre pressed enter and a flow of data was downloaded into Slash's memory. "You like it? Want some more?"
 Curt-Man
07-19-2004, 3:16 PM
"do you have to ask? i can't believe this is possible, i know hapkido, heh" slash sat back and let the skills flow into his brain.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-19-2004, 3:20 PM
Sabre smiled and let the data flow. Sometimes he changed disks and so Slash had small times to breath
 Curt-Man
07-19-2004, 8:02 PM
"how long have i been doing this? like an hour or so right?" not knowing that it has been going on for at least 9 hours
" i can't believe the technology that you guys have its amazing!"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-20-2004, 3:31 AM
"Nine..." Sabre answered changed another disk
 Curt-Man
07-20-2004, 2:21 PM
"9! oh man, time goes by fast here, i see i'm onto vehicle training now eh? cool, keep it coming man"
Page: 2 of 2