Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Matrix - Legend

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
06-28-2004, 5:55 PM
It is years before the Matrix. Before Neo, Trinity or Nebukhadnessar's adventures.
The rules are simple.
-You can't be an agent
-You can't kill an agent
-No film char's(his IS before the movies)
-If you want to create a hole new story for yourself with a new char, you have to get your old char killed.
-You aren't invincible ot THE ONE

Your info needs:
Name:
Alias:
Born: (Zion or Matrix)

My char's:
Name: Jack Whitefield
Alias: Tepe
Born: Matrix

Name: Jonathan Jackson
Alias: Saber
Born: Zion
---------------------------------------------------
Tepe picked up a phone, wearing a pair of round sunglasses, a long black leather jacket and allso black cotton pants and shirt. "I'm in" he said and waited a while before hanging up.
His primary mission now was to find the next targets that will be set free. He walked out from the old house in the slums and walked to a small back alley to find a black streetbike. He walked to it and started it. Tepe looked around and then hit the gas. he was on his way towards the next freed ones home. He didn't know where the target now was, but he was sure that he would meet him in person in the next couple of hours. It was the mid-day and the sun was shining to the artificial city.
 Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 6:01 PM
Name:Trent Steel
Alias:Slash(to be)
Born:Matrix
---------------------------------------------------
trent walked to market looking for what he had to buy, just a few more things then he was on his way home, he still needed chicken,apple juice,vegetables and bread.
he found his things and walked all the way back to his car, put them in and started home.
 jokemaster
06-28-2004, 6:54 PM
((Damn, tepe, haven't you learned yet? ALL matrix RPGs are doomed to die after a few months :p ))

Name: Pete Aguilar
Alias: jokemaster
Born: Matrix
-----
Pete walked along the street. He glanced at his watch. Damn, he was running late. He had followed the instructions in the e-mail to the letter and he was headed home now, eager to meet whoever sent it, especially since he had started noticing people following him. He wasn't sure if it was true, or just his own paranoia, but he was still nervous.
 Apologetic
06-28-2004, 11:48 PM
((I'll give this thread 2 pages....3 tops))

Name: John Westhound
Alias: Apologetic
Born: Zion
-------------------------
Ap walked down the street in classic matrix get up ((:p )) and looked around calmly "Keep the target in sight"
 Black Knight of Keno
06-29-2004, 8:01 AM
((Well, I keep on trying ;) ))

Tepe stopped behind a corner. He stood up and walked to watch the targets home.
He checked his pistols and looked his watch
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 2:16 PM
tretn got ut of his car and went to the door wiht hsi bag of food, he was about to open the door when he felt somethign strange, he dismissed ti and continued inside his house, he out down hsi groceries and then sat down and turned on the tv
 jokemaster
06-29-2004, 2:42 PM
Pete arrived home and stopped at the door looked around. He saw some suspicious people, but he ignored them as usual and went inside.
 Black Knight of Keno
06-29-2004, 2:53 PM
((Ok, Ap, I'm taking Curt's char, you takke Joke's. And for now, we are in one ship. Ap, you're the cap, say the name so we know :D ))
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 3:00 PM
( yeah i was going to say, who's taking who?)
 steven
06-29-2004, 3:18 PM
Name:Steven
Alias:Ewok
Born: matrix
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ewok stood on a tall building.
"ok. here goes nothing" and walked back a little bit and then did a run and jump reaching the other buildings
"ok enough mucking around. I must find my target" he said to himself.
But on his way down he saw agent getting out of a car. he loaded his two Pistols. He hid them in his pockets. And walked passed the agent luckly noticed and went to a pay phone.
"oberator"called a voice
"ok. Get I need a location for my target. I have agent on my tale said Ewok
 Black Knight of Keno
06-29-2004, 3:39 PM
((Steven, UZI's are quite big. You don't hide them in your sleeves. And those shortened words are for the 5 year old n00b's that don't know how to write. So stop it. use better language in this thread, that counts to you too, Curt))
 steven
06-29-2004, 3:49 PM
(i used it once by accident . Anyway i need a target.)
 jokemaster
06-29-2004, 5:41 PM
((How about you provide cover for either Apo or Tepe?))
 Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 8:22 PM
(its not my fault if i can't type, and besides why would i use the shortened words, i hate when people do that)
 steven
06-30-2004, 1:36 PM
(I don't see why it bothers u guys and to tell you the truth i don't really care :bdroid1: i just want a target
 Black Knight of Keno
06-30-2004, 3:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((...those shortened words are for the 5 year old n00b's that don't know how to write. So stop it. use better language in this thread)...)

There, :bdroid1: that))
 jokemaster
06-30-2004, 5:22 PM
((Can we get back to the story before the thread dies?))
 Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 11:49 AM
(agreed)
 steven
07-01-2004, 3:37 PM
(i agree to. so give me a target, i'll go on and on until u do)
 Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 4:44 PM
( your not giving the greates first impression)
 Cercueil
07-01-2004, 8:36 PM
Name: Phillip "pappie" Thibideaux
Alias:
Born: matrix
-----------------------------------------------------------------

they came again. It had been a few weeks since they were around, but he had ben following thier movements for about three years. the modus was always the same: they would show up to teh home or apartment of some nobody for weeks just casing the guy or girl and after some time they would contact him or her and that would be the last anyone would see of the person they contacted; usually. Sometimes they would just leave the sap alone. there were rumors that they were some fanatical tech cult housed outside of houston or new york, but pappie could never find out exactly where they would come from.

he had followed one about six months ago through the streets of new orleans, but lost him when he went into one of the many building lining Royal st. he knew then that something was wrong so he started a little group and, together, they attempt to track the movements of these strange figures in black. Joe, one of his buddies, thought they belonged to the infamous government organization known as the "men in black," but they hardly ever wore suits and their research showed that non of those that disappeared ever reported being abducted by aliens. no, they were something different; something out of the ordinary.

He had gotten a call from Paul Thompson who lived in [you never said what city, so just insert one here]. Paul was a strange one way into conspiracy theories and secret government projects. He even had this one theory that the government was run by a super smart computer built int he 50's that became self aware and decided to use the human population of earth for its own plans. he's a bit excentric, to say the least, but very good at finding information for the group so his little quirks were usually just left alone. besides, on long stakeouts paul was always interesting to talk to.

paul had gotten to teh airport way early and spent his time watching and recording the people that past by. he kept a spreadsheet and a few other programs to record his observations. "one day they will believe me. one day i;ll prove it."

"Hey paul!" The flight had gotten him there on time and paul was sitting at one of the terminal entrances. his overcoat had seen better days and his hair looked like it hadnt seen the front end of a shower in a week or more.
"Pappie!" he picked up his equipment and headed towards his friend. pappie was one of the only ones that treated him like he was normal and he liked him. he also payed for the food when he was here and that meant steak and Outback.
"how ya doing, paul?" he held his hand out, but paul had way to much to carry, "why do you bring all that stuff with you? why dont you just use the laptop we got you last month?"
"i havnt had the chance to get it up to specs and I have a ton of information on betty and wilma that will take some time to transfer to the new one." he had to tell him what he saw, but here was not the place.
"lets get going. I have a reservation for us at Outback..." he had hoped he wouldnt seem to forward.

"Outback, again, paul? dont you get tired of that place?"
"never..."
they both chuckled a bit.

it wasnt long before they were in the car. it was an older modle chevy with some rust spots, squeaky breaks and a felt ceiling held up with thumb tacks.
"so, what do you have?" he knew they wouldnt talk much about them at dinner so now was the time.
"well, I ran into the first group..."
"first group...you mean there are more than one this time?" this was unprecedented in his research. two groups. the excitement rose in his mind of the possibilities. "im sorry, continue."
undaunted by his friends enthusiasm, paul continued, "yes, the first group started casing out gentleman named, Trent Steel a few days ago. I think they are going in soon. Ive already set up some equipment to monitor it. dont worry...its good stuff. the second group is working on a gentleman named, Pete Aguilar. that started about the same time as Trents." he paused to let pappie absorb the information and for him to get a sip of Jolt.
"Amazing...two documented groups. ths is going to be an exciting visit, my friend, you get a Melbourne tonight."

Paul was surprised, but pleasently suprised, "ive done the checks...two nobodies that dabble in computers. they arent anything special. After dinner we can go check out hte survalience(ms) that i set up." he had become a bit nervous now, but he wanted to talk to pappie about something. most of the other guys just blew him off, but he knew his calculations were correct and pappie would believe him. he would have to. he would talk to him after dinner while they waited for desert.

"paul, you ok?" he had been around paul long enough to know when he seemed on edge.
"yea, sure...just excited" it was a partial truth.
"ok." he knew he was lieing. was there more to the story than what he was talking about? was there more to these two groups? bah, paul was just being paul.

arriving at Outback they found their table ready and waiting and engaged in idle chit chat while they ate.
"pappie, while we wait for desert I want to talk to you about something." it was now or never.
"sure, paul, shoot"
"ive been doing some calculations and keeping things recorded for some time." he fiddled with his spoon.
"I know. I helped you write the program, remember? did you find something?" he could feel his face switch to a concerned look.
"I think so. somethings dont add up and some things make more sense. basically..." he paused to take a sip of coke, " basically I think i have a way to prove that the government is controlled by a central computer and these people we see are actually sophisticated computer holograms." there it was said.

Pappie sat back and the waitress arrived with their ice cream. He knew paul was serious, but the thought that he was right made him nervous. "how so?"

flipping open Wilma it booted in less time than most notebooks. a graphical model was displayed on one portion of the screen and the only image of "the men in black" was on another. the bottom of the screen was filled with various lines of numbers and it was obvious that Paul really did know machine code. the next hour they spent going over the charts, graphs, models, formulas. they didnt touch the ice cream.
"paul, if what you discovered is true...then,"he paused for a second, "then, everything we know about computers and our country could change. you said that these two recents dabble in computers...and so do a lot of the others. perhaps they stumbled on the same thing. who else have you told this too?"

Paul understood what pappie was hinting too and his stomache started to churn. "just you. i havnt told anyone else. honest."
"good. lets keep this to ourselves. we need to get to one of the targets house as soon as we can. if what you say is true then that person and all the others are being assinated and we have to warn them somehow." pappie started to sweat. observing some super secret government group was one thing...and a bit of fun...but actually interfering with...with...thse things was another one all together. he knew that paul had a couple of hand guns and a shotgun at his hous, but would weapons do to holograms...sophisticated ones at that?
"paul, we need to help them, but if we are found out we run the risk of being killed as well. I'll understand if you dont want to help me, but I cant just let those guys die." paul was listiening, but not saying a word," here," sliding a business card across the table, "if anything happens to me tonight then contact this guy. he is a professer at Cambridge. tell him what you ahve told me. and dont worry he can be trusted. Ive talked to him about your thoeries before..."

Paul smiled.

this was going to be one hell of night if they werent too late.
"you said you recorded teh first group near this Steels home. we should go their first." this was going to be a long night indeed.

((btw, i know i write long posts in these stories. if it bothers you then i'll just go find someplace else to go))
 Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 10:06 PM
trent woke up to an explosion on one of the saturday night movies, he got up turned the tv off and went to his room turned on the lights and the computer, he got it running and went to his usual star wars forums(:D) then he checked his e-mail, then he opened up his document he was working on for a while "governments a fake!", and skimmed through it to the end and opened up the links to all his resources and video files, he was about to write some more when he heard the nasty squeak of brakes right outside his house, he went and looked out the window, there lay a really old chevy just sitting there, no one got out, trent got suspicious and went back upstairs saved his stuff even though he hadn't writen anything then closed down the computer, went back downstairs and sat down and watched some tv while watching the chevy out of the corner of his eye.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-02-2004, 6:09 AM
((steven, you can be watching the matrix from the real world. That's yer' punishment for too much OOC and threathening... You should read the rules))

Tepe walked to an alley and opened a laptop on top of a large crate. He started hacking to Trent's computer, and managed to start it. He put the volume as loud as it could be and picked any sound there was in the computer. For Tepe's luck, it was some Heavy-metal music.
Tepe leaned backwards to see the house when he noticed a chevy. He should do this fast.

Tepe lowered the volume a bit and started watching the chevy. He allso waited that Trent would go to his PC to see what was wrong.
 steven
07-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Ewok got in a car and drove off. He reached the inner part of the city and it appeard a car was following him "Blast its a agent". He speeded up and the agent got out his gun and tried to shoot at Ewok. One bullet hit the weal cussing him to stop. But Ewok quickly jumped on another car and then on2 a lorry. He took out his Uzi's from his bult and shot at the agent while dogging the agents shots.Ewok shots hit the engine stopping the car. Ewok made an easy escape and went to a phone
"get me out of here"
 Curt-Man
07-02-2004, 11:40 AM
trent getting bored to see if the chevy was going to move, turned off the tv and went back to his document, when he went to his computer, he noticed the media player was open as well as a bunch of other files, trent at this point very worried and paranoid, he went an closed all the files but kept the media player open to listen to some rock, he then careuly ran through all the spyware programs and what not and he found an unusual tap he had never seen before, so he blocked that tap and then went to his document and started to write the ending for his document, after about 2 hours he had stopped and was asleep on his computer desk.
 Cercueil
07-02-2004, 2:14 PM
it was a semi-quiet drive to the first persons house. Pappie wasnt sure if Paul would stay and help. one part of him wanted Paul to leave and contact his friend at Cambridge and the other welcomed teh ally that sat beside him.
"just pull into the usual and we can watch him on the thermals" it was standard, but he said it anyway. it has been a while since they got to a target before they came and the rush that they may see them coupled with the information that paul had confronted him with earlier made it that more exciting.

"i put some survalience equipment over there..."pointing to a tree across from Steels home, "i was also able to tap his line and plant a small bug in his computer room so that we could pick up some sounds." paul was proud. it was the first time he actually broke into a house and planted one of his bugs. he couldnt help but feel like tom cruise, but wished he could score as much. ahhh, the life of a movie star. so fake and so ruled by the public.
"this one doesnt do much out of the ordinary. I havnt been able to get into his computer, but I have Bam Bam, at home, working on a crack." The screen was up and the thermals for the area were coming in standard.

"It looks like he decided not to work on his computer and has opted for some entertainment. has he gotten any calls today?" it was a the same question pappie always started with. he hated his predictability, but him and paul were similar in that regards. probably why they got along so well. picking up Wilma he typed in a couple of commands and the phone records scrolled up. nothing but the usual he figured. nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
"do you know what he decided to watch?"

"no. he left the room and I didnt tap his cable just the phone line. if things stay simple tonight I'll do that later." this spy stuff was pretty fun. ever since he was a kid he wanted to join the CIA, but realized sometime later that taking orders and following some pre set operation just wasnt for him. Pappie found him on a website about conspiracy theories and they got to chatting. there was just something about the way he wrote that almost immediately got him to trust him. it was only a matter of time before they hooked up at the Outback in town and they had been buddies eversince.
"you interested in some cartoons? i have a couple of Flinstones on Wilma that I like." paul liked cartoons, but he liked the Flinstones the most. he couldnt figure it out, but he just decided it was because they had all this technology and not a single electrical plant in sight. that and Betty was a hottie. well, as for as cartoons go, anyway.

"perhaps in a bit. the target seems to be watching TV now. can you check with Bam Bam and see if he got into his computer yet?"
"im on that now. the signal seems to be a bit staticy right now. probably because of the solar storm thats passing through the area right now."
"solar storm? i havnt heard about one in a while."
"yea, started a few days ago and the affects are hitting earth now. really screws up my sat trans."
"let me know when you get something."
"will do. so, do you really believe me or just humoring me like the others do?" he had to ask even though he knew the answer.
"of course I do, paul. I havnt doubted you since we first met." well that was a lie. he had doubted him on couple of occasions, but they always turned out in pauls favor so he just decided not to doubt him that much any more. you have to be a bit skeptical in this line of work. work? nah, this wasnt work. in work you get paid and Pappie hadnt recieved a single paycheck in years. it was a good thing he decided to invest in those stocks so many years ago or he would be doing the regular nine to five like his two brothers. his apartment was scarce and filled with computers and research books. he hadnt been there in a few weeks and he really didnt miss it.
"ok. thanks" whisping a bit of his hair out of his face paul decided to check the bug feed. "thats strange..."
"what?"
"I thought he turned off his computer to watch some TV, but Im litiening to some Dio right now coming from his media player." pecking at the keys he began to run the filter program incase he was picking up a local radio station.

"nothing is coming in from the phone lines and Im not picking up an radio signals specifically going to his house. perhaps we thought he turned it off." this was confusing.
"no. I specifically saw him turn it off and the bug picked up nothing for a few minutes then blamo." grabbing a tie back he pulled his hair into a pony tail and worked on getting the conection to Bam Bam. perhaps bam bam had gotten in, but the phone line would show that. "do you think it could be them?" why not ask?
"im not sure, what does bam bam have to say?" the thought did cross his mind as well, but he didnt want to seem to eager.
"nothing. he still hasnt cracked it. this guy seems to have some good skills at the computer." paul was giving a compliment and he didnt give them that often. it wasnt in his nature to acknowledge a player like that. his ego was too fragile for that.
"well, something started it up. lets keep an eye on the house. run that script and see if they are around."

paul had written a short script and with pappies help during desert they were able to pull the bugs out and get it flowing. but would it work the way they both hoped it would. if they were holograms then they would show up, but not knowing how they were created really put a damper on it. they had shown up in thermals in other operations so they were damn good holograms.

It didnt take long before they noticed steel turning off the tv and heading to the computer. the excitement factor rose a bit in the car and both seemed a bit intrigued on his reaction to the music. there was none and they both got a little disappointed. All he did was continue to work on his computer and, soon, was fast asleep on the keyboard.

"well..." pausing to look at paul, "looks like we are in for the haul. why dont you get some shut eye and i'll continue to work on that phone tap to get into his computer. ill monitor Bam Bam, as well." he knew paul had been up for a lot longer than he had and judging by the amount of cigarettes and Jolts he was drinking during the evening it was obvious he was forcing the fatigue out.
"i was thinking about tapping the cable line since he was asleep. I have the stuff in my bag and it should only take about four minutes." it would only take him about two, but he didnt want to seem overconfident.
"sounds good. im not picking up any activity so everything looks clear."

grabbing his bag, paul was out of the car in flash and pappie could have sworn he heard him humming the theme song to Mission Impossible.
"hes such a case. now, what episodes does he have..." turning his attention to screen he accessed wilmas media player and found a few episodes and a couple files that he was sure paul forgot were there.
Let's ride, with the family down the street...
 Black Knight of Keno
07-02-2004, 4:01 PM
Suddenly, Trent's computer blacked out, like it would shut off. But the computer was still open(like in the Matrix).
Tepe checked the chevy and then got back to his laptop. He picked his cellphone up from the crate and placed it on his ear.
He heard the usual "Operator" from the other end and asked if there was any activity in the chevy that would involve him or Trent.
"I don't know, there's something up, but I don't know what. The agents have done something to the car. It seems that theres a bomb inside it..." Saber answered and Tepe put the phone down. He had the connection to Trent's computer.

A green text wrote on Trent's screen:
"Wake up, Slash" As Trent woke up, the text continued. "You ever had a dejŠ±-vu? You ever felt something changing right infront of you but you never know what it is? You ever have the feeling someone is watching you, but you can't see anyone around?" Trent tried to shut the program, reboot and shut the computer, but nothing worked. The text continued
"I know you are trying to shut your computer or return back to your system, but you can't. We shall meet later today. Come to the Moonlight club downtown tonight"
The text disappeared as Trent had read the text and then the black screen disappeared, revealing the programs and files that were open on the screen to Trent again, like there didn't happen anything.
Tepe closed his laptop and packed it into a large bag that would be connected to his bikes side when he would take off. He left the bag at the crate and ran to the chevy. He banged on the side of the van(Hope it is a van).
He opened the backdoors and looked the man sitting infront of a laptop/computer. "Pack your things, there's a bomb in the car. I'll tell you anything you want to know later, but now you must pack your things and leave this car" Tepe shouted and then stepped backwards.

Saber changed his view to Ewok's place and then answered to the call. "Operator"
"Get me out of here"
"Ok, There's an exit in the corner of Lagoon street and Jackson Street. Hurry, you've got an agent right on your tail"
He watched Ewok go and waited untill he was near the exit. He called the payphone
 Cercueil
07-02-2004, 6:28 PM
((i never really though about the actual vehicle...go figure...but a van seems more to Pauls standard so, sure))

"Pack your things, there's a bomb in the car. I'll tell you anything you want to know later, but now you must pack your things and leave this car!" the shout came as a blur as Pappie had started dosing off. a few instruments on wilma began going haywire and the noise and shouting had taken him by such surprise that he couldnt focus.
"Paul....stop screa..." he turned around to see one of them. or, at least he thought it was one of them. The intruder was wearing a black trench with matching color pants and his face was contorted in response to the intensity of his message. the sound was almost defining since it had been so quiet in the van for so long.
"huh? what? omg....wheres paul!" dropping wilma to teh floor board Pappie, at least, partially complied with the intruders message as he kicked open the door and went to the front of the chevy.
"PAUL!!" he looked around but couldnt see his friend. checking his watch it had been, at least, an hour since he left the van.
"PAUL! WHERE ARE YOU...THEY FOUND US!!" he looked back to see the intruder coming around the van at full speed. He didnt know anything else to do, but to run to the house and find paul or to plead with Steel to help him.
"oh my God...oh my God...help me....help me!" the months of take out, resturaunt dining, and hours in front of computers was quickly becoming evident as he got closer to the house. His bag...oh my God...it was pauls bag...where is paul? He didnt know where the intruder was and he didnt care. running to the bag he noticed that it wasnt even open. he didnt do the tap. hes been gone an hour and i was too stupid to keep track of him. Pappie was angry. he grabbed teh bag and turned to look at the van.

the sound was loud and it knocked him off his feet. his head fell backwards and hit something hard; a sprinkler perhaps, but pappie didnt care. the dark figure was approaching him and with the fire things were still getting dark. he was passing out and he knew, then, that this was the last night he would see. the taste of his mothers pork chops came flooding to his mouth and this confused him.
"im sorry mother. Im sorry Paul." then things went black.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-02-2004, 6:41 PM
Tepe looked the fainted man. He cursed and dragged him to the alley where his bag was on top of the crate. "Wake up and listen" Tepe said with a calm voice, taking his sunglasses off. "If you think I'm one of the bad guy's, you're really lost. This is a computer program, controlled by machines. There are only a few hundred people freed in the real world. If I believe correctly, you're friend is in the hands of the agent's, the programs made to keep peacein this artificial world. Any more questions running throught you're mind? Oh, I'm so rude, I'm Tepe, or as the database calls me Jack Whitefield" Tepe smiled and sat down onto the crate next to the bag
 jokemaster
07-02-2004, 6:52 PM
((If somebody doesn't interact with my char soon, I'll die of boredom))
 Black Knight of Keno
07-02-2004, 6:57 PM
((Where the hell is Ap, when we need him?))
 Curt-Man
07-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Trent woke up to the strange message on his computer and then after trying to wake himself up he decided it was real but then a big explosion outside of his house(did the car explode yet) he checked out his window and it was the chevy he saw another man dragging a fainted man into an alley, trent grabbed his crow bar and ran after him, "HEY! don't touch the guy, what did he do to you?" trent readied his crow bar into lightsaber postion (:D)
 Black Knight of Keno
07-03-2004, 5:17 AM
"Oh, we meet allready, Slash. I thought we would meet at the club tonight. Well, you better put that crowbar down. The chevy had a bomb inside it and he thinks I'm the bad guy" Tepe said, noting towards Pappie.
As Trent didn't lower his crowbar, Tepe drew one of his pistols and pointed at Trent. "We can take it the hard way, or the easy way. Wich one do you choose?"
Tepe pointed the USP towards Trwent, similiary watching Pappie if he would make any move towards him.
Suddenly, Tepe's cellphone rang and Tepe picked it to his ear. "You got two agents heading your way. You better get them to the safehouse. There's a car around the corner" Tepe hung up and took his bag. "We must leave. The Agents are coming, and they are not happy to see me telling you about the real world. Come, hurry" Tepe said, put his USP away and ran to a car. He opened the door, unlocked(Hacked open) and wirestarted the car. He drove it just next to the alley. "Hurry! Get inside! I'll tell you everything you need on the way"
 steven
07-03-2004, 7:02 AM
Originally posted by jokemaster
((If somebody doesn't interact with my char soon, I'll die of boredom))
(i'll "interact" with your charater)

Ewok soon got sent in to the matrix but with this time with a target, Pete Aguilar. As soon as Ewok entered he picked up the phone.
"operator"
"hello, operator, please conect me to Pete Aquilae."asked Ewok
"ok. please wait a second. Ok your though"
bring bring bring bring....
 jokemaster
07-03-2004, 11:47 AM
((I'm grateful, but please spell the character's names right))
Pete picked up the phone and looked at the ID screen. It was blank. He pressed the talk button.
"Hello?"
 Curt-Man
07-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Trent still not wanting to go wiht him looks over his shoulder and sees 2 guys in black suits running at full speed towards them, and since they look like government people he got in the car and yelled " go go go! they've found me!" not realising that they aren't actually wiht the government
 Cercueil
07-03-2004, 4:58 PM
He was moving. He knew he was moving and could feel his body shifting, violently, and slamming into something hard. he could hear screaming, but couldnt open his eyes.
agent? car? move? slash? operator?

what was going on and why couldnt he open his eyes. His head had a sharp pain in the back where he fell and hit something. what was I doing? why was I running? oh..the explosion...and paul. what happened to paul?

"wh..whh..." the words were there, but he couldnt make them come out to sound like anything.
"whats...." ok, thats one. "wh.." his head slid into something solid and he couldnt think. the pain cycled down to his legs and back up to his head then made a return trip over and over. He knew he had to open his eyes and gain a baring on his location.
Flinstones. Meet the Flinstones. theyre a modern stoneage family.....
"oh, my head...." all he could see where whisps of light and some wind smacked his eyelids shut. In a car. he was in a car moving very fast down some street. they were shouting back and fourth about a safe house and government agents. Paul, at least you were right.
"must sleep...wake...me...wake me.......when we...get home. will you, Dad?" Dad? he hadnt thought about him in years. he could still smell his cologne as he left the house to meet up with who knew who every weekend. mom would sit at the kitchen table and cry, but she would perk up when ever he entered the room.
"its nothing, dear. you go watch TV." was all that she would say.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" it felt like someone snapped his arm in two as the car took another turn. no sleeping now...he was awake.
"WHATS GOING ON? WHO ARE YOU? WHERES PAUL? ANSWER ME NOW....WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" looking over he saw the target with a strange look on his face.
"Steel? oh steel, I tried to warn you. We tried to get to you in time, but...but they killed paul, destroyed his van, and now they are taking us to die." looking at the driver and realizing he was the same one from the van.
"who are you? what are you? what the hell is going on?"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-03-2004, 5:47 PM
"Ah, you're still with us. As I explained when you were uncontious, this is a computer program, controlled by machines. There are only a few hundred people freed in the real world. If I believe correctly, you're friend is in the hands of the agent's, the programs made to keep peace in this artificial world. I'm Tepe, or as the database calls me Jack Whitefield. I am one of the freed ones. You may see the real world in the next hour or so. It depends on the agent's" Tepe said, making a sharp turn on a corner of a block. He was driving fast towards the slums. He took his cellphone up to his ear.
"Operator"
"Saber, how many of the crew is allready at the safehouse?"
"Three- Wach out from the right"
"Down" Tepe shouted as a machine gun opened fire towards the car from the right, where a black dude had just transformed into an agent.
"Saber, directions"
"Right from here..."
Tepe made another sharp turn and another and another as Saber gave directions. Suddenly, Tepe hung up and put the cellphone away.
"Have you any more questions for me before we arrive to the place where you shall be set free?"
 Cercueil
07-03-2004, 6:34 PM
the words sounded as if they were coming from the pages of some b-grade Sci-Fi show, but something in the mans urgency had pappie intrigued, scared, confused, and nautious. for some reason the gunplay around him had been ignored till a piece of lead grazed his shoulder and even then he only payed a mild attention to it. Could what this man said be true? Set Free? Set free from a computer world? was he a hologram? no. that couldnt be possible. holograms dont breath, bleed and stink after a few days without a bath. no. this man was on something, but he felt a ping inside him to force himself to believe, but at what cost.

"what?" it was all he could say. well, thats not true as he many things he wanted to say, but that was the only one that came out. he was in shock and he knew it. the world around him, again, became a blur. Agents? peacekeepers? paul? what happened to paul. of course the man said paul was being held by the "Agents," but why didnt they take him as well? he was half dozed off in teh van the entire time and would have been easy...ah, the bomb. whomever took Paul planted a boom in the Van, but why try to kill him? why? the blur became a dizzying affect and he felt the melbourne gyrating in his lower stomache.
"I dont mean to be rude..." a quick jerk by the driver had sent him flying onto the back floor and up against a door that looked as if it was on its last hinge, litterally, and good thing because where his back had called home since the last turn was now a mass of foam and uprooted springs. oh my.
"who is shooting at us? Steel, what is going on?" two more shells pierced the upper portion of the front seat he was hiding behind and his question was replaced with a shreek. They werent just trying to kill the driver or steel, but they were trying to kill all of them.

"Pauls bag..." bouncing up and almost into the front seat, "where is pauls bag? i had it with me before the explosion....what did you do with his bag?" the sting of another bullet graze went past his cheek, but his only concern was pauls bag. it wasnt in the back seat with him.
 Curt-Man
07-03-2004, 11:45 PM
" i got an idea" bullet winged passed trents face " how about you get down and be quiet, for some reason i believe this man, so stay down and he will explain more when we get to where we are going!'' Trent grabbed one of tepes pistols and stuck is upper torso out of the window and started shooting at the agents cras wheels until the car spun out fo contorl an dthe agents got out and dissappered then 2 peopel crossing the sreet turned inot them, the car hti them wiht full speed, they went flying, they turned a corner and trent went flying back into the car " i can't see them anymore!"
 Black Knight of Keno
07-04-2004, 5:38 AM
"Your friend's bag is here. Don't worry. And if you want to know abou the ones shooting at us... Their the agents"
Tepe lowered the speed and drove onto the similiar alley where he had lef when he came to the matrix. Two police car's appeared in the street next to the alley. Tepe noticed that Trent had used all the bullets, so he grabbed his gun and gave it to Trent. "Use this only if you are chased by the cops. There's three freed ones inside the building. Go to the third floor. There's a man dressed in white. Go with him. Hurry" Tepe said and got out of the car. He walked to the end of the alley and watched as the policecars stopped to block the way out. He ran towards the police cars and stopped as the cops opened fire on him. He rose his hand and stopped the bullets infront of him. As the cops noticed this, they ran towards him. Tepe blocked all of the hits from the four policemen and then kicked one to the wall of the building. He hit one on the face, making him put his hands on his face and then kicked him onto the stomach that made him fly a couple meters from him. The two others came all over him. They jumped onto his back and made Tepe drop to the ground. They started putiing handcuffs on him, but just when the other was about to lock, Tepe swung his arm, throwing the other cop away. He took the handcuffs onto his left arm and hit the other police onto the face with them. He then threw them at the cop running towards him from the buildings direction. The handcuffs knocked him out. Tepe watched as all four cops were on the ground, bleeding.
Tepe noticed the sound coming when a human is transforming as an agent. One of the bleeding policemen rose up. The guy had transformed into an agent.
"Mr. Whitefield"
"Mr. Grey"
Tepe and the agent lunged at battle in the same time. Tepe was getting hits. Many hits. He knew he wouldn't be able to defeat the agent. Suddenly a machine gun sounded in the alley. tens of rounds of machine gun fire came from the buildings windows, making the agent busy with dodging them. It was Tepe's luck that the agent had threw him away only a second before the gunfire started. Tepe ran inside the building and started climbing the stairs. He hoped that Pappie and Trent were allready located and being fetched in the real world. He took his cellphone out and got the usual: "Operator"
"Are they located?"
"Not yet. Two seconds"
"Good. Ring the phone ready for us as I get to them"

((Tepe has now been fighting the agent for a small amount of time. So you must RP the pill section and the mirror thingy))
 steven
07-04-2004, 8:21 AM
Originally posted by jokemaster
((I'm grateful, but please spell the character's names right))
Pete picked up the phone and looked at the ID screen. It was blank. He pressed the talk button.
"Hello?"

(sorry)
"Pete. You must go to the party with your friend." Ewoks hangs up.
Not long after that Pete's friends knock on the door inviting him to a party
 Curt-Man
07-04-2004, 11:37 AM
trent ran up the stair as fast as he could with pappie trailign behind, trent go to the floor where tepe told him to go and met the man in white " you must be the one tepe told me about" trent said wiht little breath he had.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-04-2004, 1:19 PM
The white dressed man nodded and waited untill Appie was there too. "I'm Sparkle, throught here, please" Sparkle said and opened two large wooden doors that led into a medium sized room with three armchairs(like in the Matrix) and a small table that was holding two waterglasses and four pills. Two red ones and two blue ones. A man was sitting in one of the chairs ceperated from the other two with the table
 Curt-Man
07-04-2004, 2:31 PM
Slash went and sat down slowly and watching the man in the chair wonderign what the pills where there for
 jokemaster
07-04-2004, 3:19 PM
A chill ran up Pete's spine, but he grinned.
"Any hot girls there?" He asked jokingly.
"Of course, why else would I come here?" Answered his friend, also grinning. They both walked over to his car and got in.
 Apologetic
07-04-2004, 4:05 PM
((Where the hell is Ap, when we need him?))

((sorry guys but i've been sorta busy and away from the computer lately but im pretty sure i got things behind me so if someone could give me the rundown of the story ^_^

O and cer...With posts that long you probably should visit this:

Story tellin (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=434) It's whats slowing me down in reading this ^_^'))
 steven
07-05-2004, 3:37 AM
But before Pete got out he heard his phone ring.
 jokemaster
07-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Pete picked up and waved at his friend to wait.
"Who is this?"
 steven
07-05-2004, 1:05 PM
"ok. Then your at the party there should be 3 pole dancers on stage. When the middel dancer is finished i want u to follow her.
Page: 1 of 2