Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

total noob needs alot of help

Page: 1 of 1
 bael1
06-25-2004, 9:24 PM
right i wanna make my own models (like playable character things)for MP on swjkja but have absolutely no idea where 2 start i dont even kno wat programs i need to do this never mind how 2 use them!!! so i was wonderin if any of ya cud do me a list of all programs i need(i'm a ittle poor so these will need 2 be free programs) and also if ya cud a short desrciption as 2 y i need them!! i believe i shud be able 2 figure the rest out 4 myself!!
thanx 2 any1 that decides 2 elp me!!!
i already have a prgram called gmax which i thought was it but wen i try an import pk3 files it says it cant open em!!

plz elp....
 TK-8252
06-25-2004, 9:29 PM
No offense, but I hope that english isn't your first language, because your spelling and punctuation stinks to the point that I had to actually think to figure out what you're trying to say. :o

Now, for my semi-helpful advice:

Ask in the JA Modeling (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&forumid=535) forum. :)
 richard10101
06-26-2004, 6:54 AM
lol, thats not fair.

you first insult him then tell him to go somewhere else :D bah... lol
 Cercueil
06-26-2004, 11:43 AM
in fact, hes correct. youll probably get more aid in the modeling forum. I plan on hitting the skinning and modeling forum this weekend to see what Info I can figure out. good luck.
 Master William
06-26-2004, 12:44 PM
You have been TK:ed.
 TK-8252
06-26-2004, 6:32 PM
Originally posted by richard10101
lol, thats not fair.

you first insult him then tell him to go somewhere else :D bah... lol

I didn't mean to insult him, but, I don't want to have to figure out what someone is trying to say because they're using "AOL-speak."
Page: 1 of 1