Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My first Recruitment mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_ToMeR
06-20-2004, 12:34 PM
This is my first recruitment mod. here it is
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5815/)
also thanks to mattcole for the name.
let me know what you think.
 Darth_ToMeR
06-21-2004, 6:17 AM
Why just in my mods no one replies?
 Mav
06-21-2004, 6:20 AM
sorry man to tell you the truth I don't use any recruiotment mods I like the party that comes with the game...lol
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-21-2004, 6:22 AM
Bravo! Good work Tomer!

And I know the problem.

My red saber texture has been checked for about 50 times, but nobody has replied anything! :(
 Darth_ToMeR
06-21-2004, 6:37 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
sorry man to tell you the truth I don't use any recruiotment mods I like the party that comes with the game...lol
You don't have to download it, just post a replay...
 RedHawke
06-21-2004, 6:42 AM
Well I have downloaded it! :p

ToMer, a quick question, who does this new Darth replace? That wasn't in your readme.
 Darth_ToMeR
06-21-2004, 7:02 AM
T3M4
 RedHawke
06-21-2004, 7:05 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
T3M4

I was guessing it was going to be him. Thanks.

I'll be trying it when I finish placing some sabers into the game for Mav. :D
 Nodakrattler
06-21-2004, 7:07 AM
It looks good man, and don't always get hung up on people replying. Some times it just doesn't happen.
 Colma Adawin
06-21-2004, 7:21 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
This is my first recruitment mod. here it is
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5815/)
also thanks to mattcole for the name.
let me know what you think.

Hey sorry i couldn't reply sooner i was looking after some kids so i didn't get chance to reply.

and concerning the name, i would gladly do it again, for anyone! :D

i love helping people it gives me a warm, cuddley feeling inside. (CORNY!! :D)

oh and i've got Sep's feel it not see it mod, which hides the animations, eg. stun, you dont get the sworling lines around the body. and i thought this may affect the 'red glow' which would be really sad becoz the time and effort you put in this and the screenies look sweet!

MattCole
 Jackel
06-21-2004, 7:29 AM
take heart , no one replied to my thread about my stuff up ready for DL aswell , didnt bother me , i just checked the DL's saw i had like 60 so i guess folks like it or hate it
 FiEND_138
06-21-2004, 8:39 AM
Hmm that looks pretty neat. Give it a DL when I get off work :D
 Darth333
06-21-2004, 9:29 AM
Good work Darth Tomer :)
 kampher
06-21-2004, 8:04 PM
yes this is one of my favorite recruit mods. my only question is, since it replaces t3m4, can i still recruit uthura or bandon? because i have those mods too.

Also off topic, Still havent found a way to get maskless revan robes while usin holowin plugin. sry again for being off topic.
 Darth333
06-21-2004, 9:26 PM
Originally posted by kampher
yes this is one of my favorite recruit mods. my only question is, since it replaces t3m4, can i still recruit uthura or bandon? because i have those mods too.

Also off topic, Still havent found a way to get maskless revan robes while usin holowin plugin. sry again for being off topic.
You would have to modify the recruit scripts. Which npcs would you like to replace?
 kampher
06-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Well i would like to have uthera and this new one, where do i have to mess with stuff?
 Darth333
06-21-2004, 11:23 PM
You first have to select the original npc you want to replace:

BASTILA = 0
CANDEROUS= 1
CARTH = 2
HK_47 = 3
JOLEE= 4
JUHANI= 5
MISSION= 6
T3_M4 = 7
ZAALBAR = 8

Note: the new recruit will behave exactly as the original npc. Per example: if you replace Carth and chose the DS path, your recruit will run away in the Unknown World.

Then open notepad and type:

void main()
{
RemoveAvailableNPC(7);
AddAvailableNPCByTemplate(7, "p_yuthura");
}

Change the number 7 by the number of the npc you want to replace (see the above list)

Then save the file with the same name as the original recruit script:
For Yuthura, save your script as kor_recruit.nss
For Bandon, as bandonrecr.nss (change the npc Template ResRef too which is p_bandon instead of p_yuthura - you find this in the .utc file )

Then compile with HazardX script compiler: check the link in my sticky: Guide for the newbie.

You'll also need to edit the portraits.2da file if you want to see the portrait in the party selection table. See my sticky on how to do that. and then open the .utc file for the npc with a gff editor and change the row number for the portraitID field: make sure it corresponds to the row in the portraits.2da file.
 kampher
06-21-2004, 11:36 PM
i have no idea how to do that and im pressed for time, maybe in about 2 weeks ill come back and figure it out, if anyone wants to send me the file with this, id be glad. pm for my email.
 Darth333
06-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Takes a few minutes to do ( it can take a little longer the first time but not too long) you should really try to do it. If you have problems, just pm me.
 kampher
06-22-2004, 12:11 AM
alright i got about a half hour before i have to get ready to take a trip to verginia. ill look for that program.
Page: 1 of 1