Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

REskin problem plz help

Page: 1 of 1
 darth vandar
06-17-2004, 3:49 PM
does anyone know how the get the robe malak is useing on dantoine in that dream?:confused:

If this is possible tell;)

ps: i am use the new kt (kotor tool)

:sonar1
 DarkLord Re\/an
06-18-2004, 10:28 AM
which one do you meen... i cant play it now... to check but is it the red one???
 Colma Adawin
06-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by darth vandar
does anyone know how the get the robe malak is useing on dantoine in that dream?:confused:

If this is possible tell;)

ps: i am use the new kt (kotor tool)

:sonar1

i know which one your on about, it's the one where you see revan pacing back and forth and Malak talking to Revan about the Darkside. you recieve this dream once you've seen the Jedi Council for the first time.

and sorry i dont know,

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
06-18-2004, 10:51 AM
i dont think you can get it as an object, but by editing the appearence .2da file you may be able to change it so it becomes the default body of a certain player class.
 Darth_ToMeR
06-18-2004, 10:56 AM
You need to change appearance.2da . But, There is other way, I'm not too sure about this. Open KT and go to BIFs->Models.bif->MDL->extract "n_jedimalek.mdl". Now go to MDX->and extract "n-jedimalek.mdx". Now you need to change the name of the files you extracted, to "a_jedirobe_001.mdl" and "a_jedirobe_001.mdx". now put the files in override, enter the game and wear some robe you have. You should appear with his Robe. But I'm not sure, i havn't tested it.
 darth vandar
06-18-2004, 11:02 AM
ok i will test it wish me luck
 Colma Adawin
06-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by darth vandar
ok i will test it wish me luck

Good Luck. LoL
 darth vandar
06-18-2004, 11:10 AM
eee i have a problem i cant open the models.bif

plz tell me what to do