Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new Holowan plug-in is da bomb!

Page: 1 of 1
 Colja
06-05-2004, 2:20 PM
I just had to post a thread about this, T7nowhere has done an excellent job on his newest holowan plugin. All of your fav mods are there and you have to check this one out. I got it from filefront.com.
 Darth Khasei
06-05-2004, 2:32 PM
That and the cloakworks are the best things since sliced bread:D
 Darth333
06-05-2004, 2:55 PM
Nice job T7 :thmbup1: everyone here appreciates all what you do for this modding community :)
 svцsh
06-05-2004, 3:06 PM
Excellent T7 !!!!! All your hard work in pulling this together has paid off. You rock :bounce1:

svцsh
 Prime
06-05-2004, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by Colja
T7nowhere has done an excellent job on his newest holowan plugin. I heartily agree with this statement.
 Doom_Dealer
06-05-2004, 3:49 PM
what what, its up for download?
where?
 Colma Adawin
06-05-2004, 3:53 PM
Its at FileFront.

goto www.filefront.com)

and type in the search: kotor

then you'll know what to do then

EDIT: YEAH IT ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!! stupendous work T7, if i had a hat i'd take it off to you! LoL
 T7nowhere
06-05-2004, 7:30 PM
Well Im glad it's up now :) OK I'll update my thread with more details About what is in this one.

http://files.filefront.com/3146472)
 Colja
06-05-2004, 9:34 PM
I also just wanted to say thanks for adding my character portraits, looks great!
 xxss
06-05-2004, 10:41 PM
I want T7 to have my babies :o
 Mav
06-05-2004, 10:52 PM
T7, can you please also put it up for download at pcgamemods.com because that other site wont let me DL it for some strange reason
 T7nowhere
06-05-2004, 11:29 PM
It will be as soon as the site is back to normal.
 Mav
06-06-2004, 12:07 AM
I just checked into pcgame mods and it worked for me!

Edit: NOOO for some strange reason when I click download it goes to download svцsh's force implant, what going on?
 T7nowhere
06-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Thats right I uploaded the wrong file D'OH! i realized it right away and emailed the Moderators. so as soon as it's deleted the REAL file will be up. or you can try filefront again.

Sorry about this guys.
 Colma Adawin
06-06-2004, 2:12 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
T7, can you please also put it up for download at pcgamemods.com because that other site wont let me DL it for some strange reason

did you go for free subcriction? you need that for a public DL, MattCole
 T7nowhere
06-06-2004, 1:51 PM
OK guys For anyone that couldn't download the plug-in from Filefront it is now up at http://www.pcgamemods.com/5609/)

and this time it's the correct file :rolleyes:
 svцsh
06-06-2004, 3:18 PM

Just to let you know you don’t have to be a subscriber at Filefront just fallow the links to free servers , there the ones on the right ;) You only have to wait a bit for a sever to be available
then your down load starts. :rolleyes:

svцsh
 Colma Adawin
06-06-2004, 4:00 PM
Oh Gr8!!!! that means i've now subsribed to someting i realy dont need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!!! :axe1: ...

...oh well it cant be helped
 Mav
06-06-2004, 4:50 PM
T7 I don't know if anyone on this board has ever told you this, but I love you man, thanks for all the effort that you put into the plug-in, but just one quick thing a couple of the PC heads show up as invisible, how do I go about fixing that? The only one I can remeber is the Black Vulkar guys head (can't remember the species either sorry) Well anyway thanks for the plug-in and all your hard work man.

Mav
 Ajunta Pall
06-06-2004, 6:46 PM
'Allo, folks, 'allo, folks. It's me, Neddy- er, Ajunta! Anyway, sorry about that. *grabs phrase and chucks out of the window*. Heheheh. I really like the Robe mod you put on pcgamemods.com, Colja, and I know this has nothing to do with the Holowan mod, but when I type up the giveitem code for the robe, I get the blank grenade thingy jobby. Getting really annoying to... :monkbomb: <--- ... this extent. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :D
 T7nowhere
06-06-2004, 9:13 PM
a couple of the PC heads show up as invisible, how do I go about fixing that?

The reason this happends is that those npc'sare only one model where as the others like the normal PC's have a separate head and body. So to add those npc's as selectable they must have the body model for each class. So if you use one of those npc's then YES the body will be headless when they wear clothes. Until we can make new models this problem can not be fixed. Just so everyone knows Talchia was the one that figured this out when he made his Carnival mod.

One of the coollest to use is the Rakata. :)

Im glad you guys are enjoying it, It makes all those hour seem worth while ;) But like always, If you have mod or a favorite that is not included Just tell me and I'll see about getting it in the plugin. Also if you find anything which you think is a bug or just something that just plain does not look right then feel free to tell me :)

I really like the Robe mod you put on pcgamemods.com, Colja, and I know this has nothing to do with the Holowan mod, but when I type up the giveitem code for the robe, I get the blank grenade thingy jobby. Getting really annoying to... <--- ... this extent. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

IF your talking about Colja's Dusty LS Robes then the reason you can't use give item is that he just made them to replace on of the other robes in-game(it's just a texture) whoever you can get them in gam if you have Holowan Plug-in 2v0.5 I made them a unigue item which can be bought from the protocal droid on the ebon hawk.(If your not talking about that reskin, then ignore what I said and continue being annoyed) ;)
 T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 1:01 AM
I just wanted everyone to see this thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1538623#post1538633)

there was a bug with Mission's Armor created by Jackel that is now fixed

it's labeled Holowan Plug-in quik Fixes

Thanks goes to Nodakrattler for telling me of this.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-07-2004, 1:17 AM
The droid that comes with your Plug-In only adds the MODs that come in your Plug-In or what?
How does it work exactly?
 Eliser
06-07-2004, 1:34 AM
YAY I love the Obi Wan skin, FINALLY a decent PC male that doesn't look lame and/or evil!

Edit: For those of us that are obsessive compulsive, how would we go about safely tracking down and deleting the appropriate files for certain PCs without screwing up the rest (namely the invisible heads)?
 T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 5:44 AM
Originally posted by ReLoaD2K
The droid that comes with your Plug-In only adds the MODs that come in your Plug-In or what?
How does it work exactly?

The droid is used for getting to a couple area mods and give access to some custom items.
 Ajunta Pall
06-07-2004, 9:43 AM
I know the robe you're on about, T7, but it's the black and red robe I mean. Thanks for the info, though :p. Really want the robe... If only Canderous had Jedi Defense. Along with the Sith Acolyte mask... Sweet. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Another weird thing I've found, is that a mod that makes a Twi'lek head available, makes Carth's head selectable, and replaces his in-game one, is that when you pick the Twi'lek one, any green Twi'leks lose their head (literally :D). Very funny to see a headless Jedi.
 Ajunta Pall
06-08-2004, 2:08 PM
No one's reading this topic anymore, are they? Just wondering if I should PM Colja about it, see if he can help. Oh, well.
 Colja
06-08-2004, 2:29 PM
Sorry ajunta, I don't know which of my robes you are talking about. The robes available at pcgamemods just replace the red and blue robes so if their console commands don't work, I really don't know what is the problem.Hmmmmm.......
 Roland27
06-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey, I downloaded and ran the .exe file, but some of the mods don't seem to be working. For example, there's no change to the Sith Lightsaber from Korriban. I tried starting a new game, and although I was able to skip the Endar Spire, Mission doesn't have her new armor. I'm running the latest patch for KOTOR, and the latest version of the plug-in--no other mods.

Thanks in advance.
-Roland27
 T7nowhere
06-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Yes it seems a few things slipped by you can DL the fix from this here (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/holoplug-infix.zip) and to read about what it fixes you can read this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127038&perpage=40&pagenumber=2)

there's no change to the Sith Lightsaber from Korriban

there would be no change unless it was the first time entering the tomb.

Mission doesn't have her new armor

extract the zip and install all the contents into "override folder"
defualt is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override

for mission to have her new armor when you meet her you will have to load a save before that encounter.

sorry about any inconvenience this caused.
 Jackel
06-09-2004, 6:47 AM
btw for now this is the only place you can get my armours / weapon / mission stuff , i tried to upload it to pocgamemods but it told me i hadnt agreed to the conditions even though i had agreed to them to be able to go to the upload page so im flagging it for now
 Master B
06-09-2004, 10:27 PM
This is STUPENDOUS!!! Highly recommended!
 hyloth
08-19-2004, 8:01 AM
Ok, I just want to say that I love your mod, and I found out that apparently after you download the Yavin content from xbox live, you can use mods like normal by putting them in the overrides folder.

Now the problems I've had so far with the Halowan (sp?) plugin are these:

1. On character creation, no obi wan or other characters.

2. Female scout twilek icon is weird... its slanted, like the top half of the picture was pulled sideways.

3. The male guardian face (the default one that was on my new game) is weird looking, like the skin doesnt fit right.

Not sure if you guys want this info to play with it on xbox, but I love it and figured I'd share. ;)

godzirra
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 9:32 PM
Originally posted by Eliser
YAY I love the Obi Wan skin, FINALLY a decent PC male that doesn't look lame and/or evil!

i'm interested in this Obi wan skin only. Where can i get it?

Thanks
Page: 1 of 1