Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy SDK for Mac

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkSabre
06-04-2004, 4:24 PM
Last evening Brad lifted the wraps off an unofficial Star Wars: Jedi Academy Software Development Kit (SDK), that allows players to create custom multiplayer (MP) content for the popular Star Wars FPS. You will need to have Xcode installed.

http://www.brad-oliver.com:8080/%7eboliver/blog/)
 Anakin
06-04-2004, 5:12 PM
Great news, if some one could only create a complete step by step guide to installing GTKRadiant OSX then I will be happy.
 Slider744
06-04-2004, 6:07 PM
are we obligated to use MAC with programm provided with MAC to compile this code?

can i compile this code for MAC usin a windows programm or a linux programm?
 txa1265
06-04-2004, 9:45 PM
Brad Oliver has some info in his blog http://www.brad-oliver.com:8080/~boliver/blog/archives/000459.html) and points also to rudimentary instructions in the archive.

(if you don't know who Brad Oliver is, get out of this thread ;) )

Mike
 Slider744
06-05-2004, 7:20 AM
yes but is is possible to compile this MAC sdk using a compiler that run on windows or linux
because i don't have MAC...
 DarkSabre
06-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Slider744
yes but is is possible to compile this MAC sdk using a compiler that run on windows or linux

Drop by Brad's blog and post your query there. He may be able to shed some light on the matter.:fett:
 Brad Oliver
06-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Slider744

Short answer - no. If you want your mod ported to the Mac, drop me an e-mail (bradman@pobox.com) and I'll gladly do it for you, provided it has been released for Win32/Linux.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-06-2004, 2:17 AM
Originally posted by Brad Oliver
If you want your mod ported to the Mac ...
Well, there goes the one advantage of playing Jedi Academy on a Mac...
Page: 1 of 1