Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Link for new GtkRadiant

Page: 1 of 1
 KASHMIRS
06-01-2004, 4:51 PM
I Have GtkRadiant 1.3.1.2 but wan't something better like 1.4 but where to get it? Please someone give me some link.
 lassev
06-01-2004, 7:10 PM
It's takes less effort to type gtkradiant in the Google search text box than write a whole question here. It amazed me sometimes that some people can forget the whole JA mapping world is not encased inside the blaster proof walls of Lucasforums...

KASHMIRS, take a look at the wild side, and brace yourself for a whole new world!
 wedge2211
06-01-2004, 8:50 PM
I was about to just answer his question, but then, lassev, I realized, how would he ever learn for himself? Google it, man...or even search these forums!
 KASHMIRS
06-03-2004, 4:12 PM
Why don't you both just shut up :)
Ok I found GtrkRadiant without your help.
 lassev
06-04-2004, 3:13 AM
Originally posted by KASHMIRS
Ok I found GtrkRadiant without your help.

That was the very thing we tried to teach you: to find it without our help ;)
 Jedi_Vogel
06-04-2004, 3:59 AM
Originally posted by KASHMIRS
I Have GtkRadiant 1.3.1.2 but wan't something better like 1.4 but where to get it? Please someone give me some link.

A good place to start just might be where you found 1.3.1.2... you know it's just possible that the same organisation are still in charge of this software's development... just possible.

And right on for Wedge and lessev for intelligent answering :)
 KASHMIRS
06-07-2004, 10:14 AM
OK, OK I understand that ...... just like in school :)
Page: 1 of 1