Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Last Episode Sound problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Anoc
05-31-2004, 12:55 AM
In the last episode of the game i have been having some sound problems where some sounds turn off and if i hit exit and return to the game it comes back I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problems and is ther a fix for the probem thanks for your time and any help and advice is greatfull
 Durocha
05-31-2004, 1:27 AM
Try turning off EAX and see if that does anything for you.
 Crow_Nest
05-31-2004, 10:52 AM
It happens for all audigy sound cards. Just reinstall the game or install the latest drivers, sometimes it helps for different sound cards.
 Anoc
05-31-2004, 6:38 PM
I have a ATI 9800 XT Grapics Card so it souldn't be a problem
 Crow_Nest
06-01-2004, 3:26 AM
Originally posted by Anoc
I have a ATI 9800 XT Grapics Card so it souldn't be a problem

lol, i wasnt talking about video card drivers, i was talking about getting the drivers for your sound card :p
 Anoc
06-02-2004, 4:32 AM
Sorry du I have a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS 24 Bit Advanced HD 192KHz If that helps it is a new card I installed when I upgraded some of the hardware in my computer I have a 4.1 suround sound with a subwolfer I hope the info will help make the sound performance better thanks for your help and anyone that may add to the asistance thanks
Page: 1 of 1