Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Searching for Kotor Mods? look no farther i'll find them for you!

Page: 1 of 1
 Colma Adawin
05-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi people i've noticed that your having problems finding some of the mods for kotor, so, i thought of having a thread which you guys and gals can have a look for the mod you require or if you need me to look for a mod either PM or reply to the thread and I hope to find the mods you are looking for! and if they don't have instructions i will endevor to solve the problem!!

EDIT: Their is also a sticky for this type of thing
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=122049)

i didn't notice this before but its here now.
 Mono_Giganto
05-30-2004, 1:06 PM
Don't we already have a sticky for this? And then there's pcgamemods. I don't see why people can't find these files.
 Colma Adawin
05-30-2004, 1:13 PM
i particulary thought of the old mods that people are looking for and if there are mods people dont have on the pcgamemod site they could post on this thread.

and that thread you are refering to is a mod request (people ask other modder to mod for them) i'm going to search the internet for the mod / mods that people will want to download. I thought as i cannot mod i thought i could help people find the mods that they want.

in any case i dont mean to use this thread as a arguing thread, MattCole
 Mono_Giganto
05-30-2004, 1:19 PM
I don't want to argue either, I didn't mean it that way. And the thread I'm reffering too is the List of Tools and Downloads, which contains most of the older mods. And if you can't mod, why not learn how by reading the tutorials? You're bound to be good at something up there. :)
 Colma Adawin
05-30-2004, 2:29 PM
don't worry about this above, Me and Mono_Giganto had a misunderstanding, he's 'enlightened' me on some modding prospects and i'm looking into it now, but until i've done something i will still help you find a mod if you may require it
 Lorden Darkblade
05-30-2004, 3:36 PM
Can you find me a MOD that has Revan Robe but capeless and Maskless? And the Star Forge ones too please
Sephirtoth's one has no texture for me and dont workit stays completely white!
Please I want these MODs very very very very much!
 Darth Khasei
05-30-2004, 4:11 PM
Here is my personal mod of my PC. It has several mods mixed together for the final effect. Thanks to all the guys who did all of the hard work for the artisically challenged. :D Looks a little like my avatar but better and more sinister.

http://sunstarentertainment.maddsites.com/images/Khaset1a.gif)

Click below for the larger viewHERE FOR LARGER VIEW (http://sunstarentertainment.maddsites.com/images/Khaset1.gif)
 Darth_ToMeR
05-30-2004, 4:32 PM
Originally posted by Darth Khasei
Here is my personal mod of my PC. It has several mods mixed together for the final effect. Thanks to all the guys who did all of the hard work for the artisically challenged. :D Looks a little like my avatar but better and more sinister.

http://sunstarentertainment.maddsites.com/images/Khaset1a.gif)

Click below for the larger viewHERE FOR LARGER VIEW (http://sunstarentertainment.maddsites.com/images/Khaset1.gif) I see you used part of my skin. I don't mind, but please let me know, OK?
 Darth Khasei
05-30-2004, 4:40 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I see you used part of my skin. I don't mind, but please let me know, OK?

???? Not to sound like an arse but this is like a tribute to you and the other guys that did the stuff I cut and pasted together to get it. It is a personal PC skin not for d/l on my site. The picture and post was made to thank you guys for doing all of the hard work so I can have this at home on my PC. What exactly do I need to let you know about? I was thanking you.
 Darth_ToMeR
05-30-2004, 4:48 PM
I was thinking that you putted it to download... nevermind
 Darth Khasei
05-30-2004, 5:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I was thinking that you putted it to download... nevermind

Hey man I would NEVER do that. It would be very poor form.
===

So everyone knows this skin is a cut and paste blend of the fine artistic talents of Red Revan, By Darth ToMeR and Revan BETA by
edit: out email . The script used was the one by RedHawke in his item pack v1.1.
 PrtyLizardJedi
05-31-2004, 5:41 AM
Originally posted by Darth Khasei
:D Looks a little like my avatar but better and more sinister.

Why DON'T you out it as your avatar. If you have a program that can crop the head part, and a program that can resize it max. 70x70, you can put it as your avatar. I'm gonna put one of my own as my avatar
 Colma Adawin
05-31-2004, 6:33 AM
Originally posted by ReLoaD2K
Can you find me a MOD that has Revan Robe but capeless and Maskless? And the Star Forge ones too please
Sephirtoth's one has no texture for me and dont workit stays completely white!
Please I want these MODs very very very very much!

first off thanx for being the first to try my locating skills and sorry it took so long i got caught up in something at home but i found something

I know you've mentioned this but did you place all the files in the 'override' folder and i've moved some of the files in and out of the override folder but to no aval but i did manage to find a fully golden revan out of this! te he (it's got both mask and robe)

http://www.freewebs.com/seprithro/downloads.htm)

It's right at the bottom, I hope this the type of mod your searching for, MattCole
 Lorden Darkblade
05-31-2004, 4:52 PM
Well thanks for your effort but like I said before, that MOD dont work in my game.
So it stays here my request for a capeless and maskless but with hood robe of Darth Revan and if possible a Star Forge also capeless and maskless but with hood.

I also want the MOD that remove the gun turrets from the game.
 Colma Adawin
05-31-2004, 6:28 PM
Well thanks for your effort but like I said before, that MOD dont work in my game.
So it stays here my request for a capeless and maskless but with hood robe of Darth Revan and if possible a Star Forge also capeless and maskless but with hood.

sorry for not being able to find the mod BUT i'll keep looking for other types.

I also want the MOD that remove the gun turrets from the game.

their are tons of these availiable but this one works perfecty all files go in the 'OVERRIDE' folder

2. http://webpages.charter.net/ytl/downloads/NO_Fighters.zip)

good luck with this mod, i knew i could find at least one mod to make up for not being able to find the capless and robeless revan.
why don't you request a new mod in the sticky and explain that you've tried sep's mod but it doen't work, type of thing
 Lorden Darkblade
05-31-2004, 7:02 PM
well I went there and asked but noone replyed, I'll try again tho.
Thanks for the MOD!

EDIT: I went to check but you posted there too. :)
Thanks! :D :D
 Doom_Dealer
06-01-2004, 5:39 AM
hey mate, it is a good idea, but there is already a sticky in the form of the 'List of Downloads' thread. The reason people cant find stuff is because they dont bother checking the stickies before posting, hence why we get so many people askin for downloads that are clearly in that thread and why so many people dont obey the forum rules.
 Yodaphone
06-01-2004, 6:36 AM
Im looking for that script that puts T7:s and Shiamon:s sabers in a metal box on the Ebon hawk
 Colma Adawin
06-01-2004, 8:04 AM
i've PM'ed T7nowhere to help becoz i dont think this mod has been created.......thought of but not done, i'll inform you of any bits of info for this, MattCole
 Colma Adawin
06-02-2004, 2:28 AM
I Know this isn't what you wanted but T7 asured me that it an easy process to do,
this tread will explain how to how to plant player made items in the game:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123433&highlight=metal)

sorry for not acually finding a mod, but maybe you can train in the arts of scripting :animelol:
 T7nowhere
06-02-2004, 3:40 AM
I had a few minutes so I thought I would host gameunlimited's script sinse his is gone. in the zip is the script(k_act_mispaz.ncs) which you place in override, also the source is therein case you want to add more items. If your not sure how to compile the script look in read this threadhow to use HazardX compiler (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124798) you can DL the compiler from the tools and mods "stuck"

Now to access the item you have to ask mission to play pazaak on the Ebon Hawk, nothing will seem to happen but if you go and look in the metal crate in the cargo hold the items will be there.

download gu's script (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/Gumission_pazzak.zip)
 Colma Adawin
07-18-2004, 5:44 PM
Hello everyone!!

PLEASE ignore the post above.

i've brought this Thread back up to ppls attention becoz i think ppl will start to use this facility as more ppl cant reach PCGMs.

Brief Explanation of this Thread:

This Thead is to help YOU find mods, and we will post them here, this will be used by all the Holowan users as they will see this and think " i could use this mod that MattColeJK or someone else has found, if you are looking for a mod that you KNOW has been created, and you cant find it, post here and i or someone else will search it out for you.

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
07-19-2004, 6:07 AM
Sorry mate, dont take this as an insult (im NOT starting another arguement) but i still think this thread is needless,

I'll repeat what i said in my previous post, if people want to find something almost everything is in the List Of Downloads Sticky, and you can find most things in about 5 mins with the search engine, (also i have a funny suspision your just pushing for your own sticky and increase of post count), although it is a great idea to help noobs, there are already this type of thing availible, its just people cant be bothered reading the rules or List of Downloads before posting.

If you want to help them, direct them to the appropriate Sticky or the Search tool, they are there for the excact reason you set up this thread.

---edit--- ok, on reading this through it sounds abit hostile, remember,m im NOT insulting you.
 Colma Adawin
07-19-2004, 6:13 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
Sorry mate, dont take this as an insult (im NOT starting another arguement) but i still think this thread is needless,

I'll repeat what i said in my previous post, if people want to find something almost everything is in the List Of Downloads Sticky, and you can find most things in about 5 mins with the search engine, (also i have a funny suspision your just pushing for your own sticky and increase of post count), although it is a great idea to help noobs, there are already this type of thing availible, its just people cant be bothered reading the rules or List of Downloads before posting.

If you want to help them, direct them to the appropriate Sticky or the Search tool, they are there for the excact reason you set up this thread.

---edit--- ok, on reading this through it sounds abit hostile, remember,m im NOT insulting you.

dont worry you've got a vaild point but i've started to notice the new commers are creating threads which ask what they want some one replies then they say thank you, i thought i would bring this to ppls attention so they would use this, instead of creating needless threads( even though you think this thread is needless :p) anyway this can be used by anyone, a new comer posts what they've seen and lost, then someone posts the link in here and not only that one person uses it, theres probaly many others also searching for that particluar mod.

MattCole

PS i had a feeling you'd be the first to post once i brought this up :p :D (no offence)
 Mono_Giganto
07-19-2004, 12:08 PM
I beat him to it. :emodanc: Sorry Doom!!!!!
 Colma Adawin
07-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I beat him to it. :emodanc: Sorry Doom!!!!!

ok................ :p i dont think i make a thread for finding mods, for ppl was intended, for who can put me down the quickest :)

MattCole
 Mono_Giganto
07-19-2004, 5:43 PM
LoL I was just kidding Matt, I'm sorry if what I said made you sad! :p
 Colma Adawin
07-19-2004, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
LoL I was just kidding Matt, I'm sorry if what I said made you sad! :p

thats ok Mono you could make it up to me by getting MSN :p im planning on having a team meeting (Infinite Empire) soon and i need everyone there including you, anyone whos involed with Infinite Empire, and you dont have MSN Messenger plz get it, were planning a Team meeting and if you miss it, you wont know whats going on.

MattCole
Page: 1 of 1