Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holowan Spire Version 2.0 Released

Page: 1 of 1
 Doom_Dealer
05-26-2004, 3:49 PM
Thats right folks, next version is availible.

i have included about 10 new characters with dialogues and edited several of the origanal crew

more info and download at:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5453/)

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK
 meek
05-26-2004, 4:27 PM
I would _really_ appreciate if you took the time to write a tutorial on editing modules/scripting, as I'm not able to get started with them by myself... :( even tough I've tried to study the various links posted on those stuck threads.
 Mono_Giganto
05-26-2004, 4:34 PM
Hey doom, I'm STILL unable to get to pcgamemods, do you think you could load it to your old tripod site please?
 Doom_Dealer
05-26-2004, 5:12 PM
nice feedback,grrrrr.
i dont have the time to write a tutorial, sorry
and ill put the zip up later on
 JackJJackal
05-26-2004, 6:02 PM
Reasons like this are probably why I spend more time here than playing hahahaha! Every day there is some new and incredible release, Nice work Doom!
 Malak369
05-26-2004, 6:06 PM
Doom_Dealer-great job man. especially the voice acting;)

Mono_Giganto-why can't u get on? wroks finne for me
 Mav
05-26-2004, 6:36 PM
Great Job with the module man, oh and this next part it going to be mark spoiler for those who didn't download yet:

Hey Doom_Dealer can you make that transform force power thing into something you can actually use in the game?
 Doom_Dealer
05-26-2004, 6:40 PM
someone already is
 Mav
05-26-2004, 6:50 PM
Cool I can't wait
 Darth333
05-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Ok DD i tried you mod...how dare you to turn me into a tach or Desert thing? :lightning (I knew I should have never send you those scripts :D )

I guess it is vengeance because I turned you into a rakghoul in the example I forwarded you... :D

Anyways, i was expecting to suffer some gruesome faith in you mod....

Suggestion for next version: player should gain DS points for doing this to me ;) Slight DS adjustment for the Gizka option, medium adjustment for the Tach and a LOT of DS points for the Desert thing option (this thing is so ugly plus i get killed!).

My final verdict: very entertaining mod :)
 Nodakrattler
05-27-2004, 12:31 AM
Very nice indead. T7 at least you give out something good this time around.
 PrtyLizardJedi
05-27-2004, 10:11 AM
Mighty sweet! Scales done.. HILARIOUS! And I made JediXrtimist attack MGnails. FUNNESS! Bravo is all I can say
 Mono_Giganto
05-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Malak369
Doom_Dealer-great job man. especially the voice acting;)

Mono_Giganto-why can't u get on? wroks finne for me

Ya it works fine for everyone but me, I used to go there, and now for some reason I can't...
 Darth_ToMeR
05-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Ya it works fine for everyone but me, I used to go there, and now for some reason I can't...
Try this Link http://www.pcgamemods.com/dl/41dfbabfa1d2dc7008256a2ee4b64b51/holowspire_v.2.zip)

And Doom_Dealer, great job! lol i'm drunk... Will you make another version?
 Doom_Dealer
05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
Try this Link http://www.pcgamemods.com/dl/41dfbabfa1d2dc7008256a2ee4b64b51/holowspire_v.2.zip)

And Doom_Dealer, great job! lol i'm drunk... Will you make another version?

possibly, not sure if i'll boyher really, ive added most of the major modders. Maybe if i get ALOT of time free i'll add some more things.
 Mono_Giganto
05-27-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey Doom, would it be to much trouble for you to email it to me? All of you site downloads kinda link over to pcgamemods.
 shosey
05-27-2004, 1:07 PM
cool, I made it in!! :)

its funny because I'm 6'4" in real life - and my question for everybody is how's the weather up there :)

hehe
 *Atris*
05-27-2004, 3:33 PM
lol i love the mod, very funny excspecially the michal jackson thing lol any chance you can make him attackable??

will you be extending it?
 Omega-X
05-28-2004, 2:00 AM
for some reason, everything is the same. i don't see any new characters and Darth333 still says to get the janitor (Doom Dealer). anyone know how to fix this?
 Mav
05-28-2004, 2:30 AM
Are you sure you put it in the modules folder and not the Override folder?
 Doom_Dealer
05-28-2004, 6:40 AM
first, delete the original from the modules folder!!!! and replace it with the new one.
also, it will be the same if you load a game that you saved when inside the original, you have to warp from a differant area in another save game.
 Admiral Chemix
05-28-2004, 8:21 AM
Great job. If u make another version, I'd like to see a way to get to this place from aboard the ebon hawk and away to get back, so u can actualy make use of those items that u can buy/take. The morph script is great. Though it'd be nice if the words had descriptions of what they turn her into and perhaps more morph options. Also u could put a console at the front where it launches the fighter minigame, or the minigame sim. That would be interesting. Overall great job, though I would like my character to say more and perhaps use roland wann for an apearance or something.
 Doom_Dealer
05-28-2004, 8:37 AM
i was going to do a warp from the ebon hawk but i realised many people have the ebon hawk basement, and that would make problems.
 Jackel
05-28-2004, 8:50 AM
DD : what about working with the maker of the basement to add in a second option to the elevator switch , ie step away , basement and then holowen spire ?

im not even sure its possible but it could be workable maybe ..
 T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 9:06 AM
I could add a warp to it from the cheatbot that gameunlimited made for Holowan Plug-in. DD you would just need to make an exit from it that warps you back to the ebonhawk.
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 9:55 AM
Okay, I FINALLY got to test this, and it's really cool, except there are two things about my character: (...)
1) Come on, I almost never swear, and my attention span is bigger than that! (Although you hit dead on about the .mdl files. :))
2) WHY AM I THE FREAKY 2HEADED THINGY?!?!?!?! Maybe a wookie... But not the scary thing!
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 9:57 AM
Oh, and I forgot, if I was a wookie, I could have sound accompanying my talking. :)
 Darth333
05-28-2004, 10:10 AM
Okay, I FINALLY got to test this, and it's really cool, except there are two things about my character: (...)
2) WHY AM I THE FREAKY 2HEADED THINGY?!?!?!?! If you make another version, could I PLEASE be something else? Maybe a wookie... But not the scary thing!

Don't complain, at least you survive :D

Oh, and I forgot, if I was a wookie, I could have sound accompanying my talking. :)

I would give you the Tach if you want. :D ( you can add sound for the tach too).

Originally posted by T7Nowhere
I could add a warp to it from the cheatbot that gameunlimited made for Holowan Plug-in. DD you would just need to make an exit from it that warps you back to the ebonhawk.
or you could use the Rakatan box in between ;) Just change the dialog. You could do something funny with this.
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Lol you've got a point Darth333, but actually, being a tach would be awesome. :) It's weird when Doom doesn't even tell you how you're in his mod, then you're walking around, you see this 2 headed loser, and you're like,'I wonder what loser got stuck like that in Doom's mod' then you walk up, your cursor selects the thing, AND YOUR NAME IS THERE! AHHH!!!!!! (Great scenario huh?) It was pretty funny I guess, I'm just not sure why I was put as that... Ya, but if I was a Tach, that would rock. :)
 Doom_Dealer
05-28-2004, 3:14 PM
can you not just be happy that your in the mod, some people that deserve a cameo didnt get one, and that i took my time just to put you there.

--edit-- and you should be happy you got a multi stemed dialogue, most only got one line!!!!
 Mav
05-28-2004, 3:57 PM
I don't see what your problem is with being the two-headed thing is man, that thing sold me some decent stuff in Anchorhead....LOL
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 4:15 PM
No, I don't have a problem Doom, it's just that I kinda screamed when I targeted that thing and my name came up. You told me that you had 'something special planned', didn't count on this. I'm just not sure as to why you put me like that, I don't have a real problem or anything. Cause you put GameUnlimited as a jawa, which makes sense, Svosh is Revan, also makes some sense, T7 is a twi'lek, and I pop up as that thingy and I'm like 'Ah run away where'd that come from?!?!' But I'll say again nice mod Doom. Lol and Darth333, since when do 'allpowerful' people have like only 30 hp? Force shock took you out too funny!
 Darth333
05-28-2004, 4:26 PM
You could look at it the other way Mono_Giganto: you're the only one who has a doulbe appearance :D (two headed creature)

I guess DD couldn't find three headed monkeys...:D

:3headed: :3headed: :3headed:
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 5:53 PM
Lol, good point, :), I guess we'll have to model a three headed monkey when we can model, or if we can I haven't been keeping up with the news lately lol.
 Mono_Giganto
05-28-2004, 5:55 PM
plus, I just realized, Doom must not like wookies, correct me if I'm wrong, but Seprithro is a wookie, and he's dead on the floor. (Talk to Svosh to figure out what happened :))
Page: 1 of 1