Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help neeeded with vehicles!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jorge-Fonseca
05-22-2004, 7:18 PM
HElp me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love many maps and vehicles people have made, but after i got this map called naboo hills 2.0v i cant even play any maps at all! even in solo mode! i know that if you delete some, you can play my eeeror is that it says

Error: Vehicle extension too big see base folder.

now my question is, IS THERE A MOD THAT CAN MAKE THE VEHICLES THE GAME CAN SUPPORT INCREASE? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:
 ros_Exo
05-27-2004, 8:53 PM
I dont know any mod that does that....just delete Kotor and desert streets and you should be ok :D if not well....I can t help
 Samuel Dravis
05-27-2004, 10:43 PM
AFAIK, the game supports only 12 vehicles in your /base folder at any time. That includes ones already with the game in the assets files. While mods like OJP (ojp.jediknight.net) have fixed this for MP, SP cannot be modified in a similar way. :(
 stuna213
06-05-2004, 11:49 PM
i think the ja+ mod does that.
Page: 1 of 1