Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IGN posts first gameplay videos @ E3

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
05-14-2004, 8:06 AM
Massassi.net reported about the first video on the 12th, now there's three more showing Republic Commando game.

Sadly non IGN Insider subscribers only get the low (and chuggy sound) quality videos and not the two-part "E3 Trailer" or the interview with game developer(s).

Still, this is interesting and I hope the forums go live soon so that people can discuss these!
 StormHammer
05-15-2004, 12:13 AM
*hugs IGN Insider membership* :D

All the footage I've seen so far looks great. Lucasarts has the official trailer in two resolutions up on their site, of course. The developer interview doesn't really add a great deal of information about the game at all - and it's intercut with the shorter (but different) IGN gameplay footage.
 Kurgan
05-15-2004, 12:53 PM
The 640x480 trailer on LA is actually the new one (the "trailer" from IGN) and looks much nicer with a slightly modified "ending" (coming fall 2004 for pc & Xbox instead of just showing the logos and Rating Pending ESRB thing).

I just assumed that this was the old "teaser" trailer until you mentioned it!

Good call.

So at least 3 of the IGN vids are still different, albeit crappy quality.
 ZBomber
05-15-2004, 3:07 PM
Looks good. :)

Anyone have an idea when this is coming out in Fall? Before September 21st, maybe? :D
 Craftsman
05-15-2004, 8:40 PM
Nice
 JBRAA
06-16-2004, 8:27 AM
http://mojoart.mixnmojo.com/original-art/videos.shtml#republic-commando)

Check there for the IGN gameplay video.
+ E3 2003 Trailer in 320x240
+ E3 2004 Trailer in 640x480 in DivX
Page: 1 of 1