Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The wild west story

Page: 1 of 3
 Black Knight of Keno
04-25-2004, 5:56 PM
Third try. Same rules

Name: Tepe "Bullseye" McDagger
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Dual Colt's (http://arms2armor.com/colt/51navy1.jpg), Winchester rifle (http://www.bdlltd.com/2318-_Winchester_Model_1894-_30wcf.jpg)
Horse: Mustang called "Orion" (http://photos.equine.com/horsepics/590797.jpg)
Bio: Tepe was raised on the hill's on a huge ranch. He grew hard and when he was 12 years old, he tamed 34 horses in a week. That was his record, but then he met a black mustang called "the devil of the hills" and Tepe started to follow it's paths. Soon Tepe tried to tame it but didn't accomplish the dream. Two years later, when he was 14, Tepe met the mustang again, when he was walking on the hills. He tried to tame it with his bare hands and you should've seen the ranch owners face when he rode to the ranch with nothing. He had tamed his dream and when he was 20, he packed his bag's and started to train himself as the best shooter in the wild west. Well, he didn't accomplish that dream, but was close. Then one night when he was 29, he rode into a town...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe rides on his mustang once known as the devil of the hills, now known as Orion, to the town and stops infront of the saloon. He ties Orion and walks in to the door, as the music stops and everyone turn to see the stranger that wore light brown long jacket that reached just under his knees, black boots and a light brown stetson. Under his jacet was his both Colt's and a whip tied on his belt. Tepe looked around and walked to the bartender and ordered a whisky as the music started to play again and the men continued their businesses. Then he walked to see a card game, drinking his whisky. He saw as the other one doubled and the other dropped off as the others cept playing. Tepe watched carefully and all of a sudden one of the men got all their money. One of the other men jumped up and drew his Smith & Wessons and pointed at the card player that was collecting his cards. "You cheated, you snake..." The man said, pointing towards the card players head. Tepe watched carefully and when the man was just about to shoot, Tepe drew his gun and shot the Smith & Wessons out from the man's hands. "Now, now. You don't want this stranger against you" Tepe said as he blowed the smoke off from his pipe and put the gun back. Everyone close saw the markings on his Navy colt. They started talking and Tepe looked around and the people got quiet. "Bu-Bullseye M-MacDagger?" The man slowly said and looked at Tepe. "That's the name" Tepe answered and put the empty glass down to the table and then sat down to a stool and ordered another whisky.
 Writer
04-27-2004, 10:16 PM
(Third time's the charm, perhaps?:D )

Name: Amanda "Wildfire" O'Reiley
Allignment: Neutral
Weapons: Amanda is an 'old style' fighter. She has only one gun, a pistol and has two pouches full of knives. She has excelent hand-eye coordination and rarely misses when she throws a knife.
Horse: Shadow, a grey horse that nobody else can touch
Bio: Amanda's parents were wanderers, never settling in one place. She tamed her first horse when she was 8 years old and met Bullseye McDagger during his '34 horse' week. They are not the best of friends, but are occasionally seen together.
Amanda was nicknamed Wildfire because she has a short temper.

Amanda stopped at the saloon rarely, but she was doing so now because she had somebody to meet. She walked in and nearly ran into Bullseye when he came out.
"My apologies, sir," she muttered before she recognized him. Then she grinned. "Well if it ain't Bullseye McDagger. I haven't seen you in at least a year or two. How've ya been?"
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 10:45 AM
"Hello Wildfire. Keep the voice down... I don't want to inform everyone that I'm... Well... Me... Some people don't like me around these parts after I busted the Blackbeard gang..." Bullseye said and looked around. "Let me buy you a drink..." Bullseye said, now smiling as he walked back inside
 Writer
04-28-2004, 3:43 PM
Wildfire nodded and follwed him. They sat down at a table near a window and Wildfire leaned across the table to stare into Bullseye's eyes.

"Allow me to congratulate you on your success in tracking down the Blackbeard gang," she said. "I too have been busy working for the law."

"Gunfights are my area of expertise," she continued. "I'm sure you know of them. One man challenges another to see who can draw and shoot fastest. I'm working my way up the chain at the moment. People are beginning to hear the name Wildfire O'Reiley and the big name gunnies are taking notice of me. If I can defeat the top gun, Royce Peel, the frequency of gunfights will increase for a while, but then they'll gradually decrease.

"I know I can beat Peel, but I don't offer challenges to anyone. They have to challenge me. Word has it, Peel's looking for me now. He wants to 'put me in my place', six feet underground providing nutrition for a cactus." She grinned. "Is he gonna get a surprise or what?"

Her attention was captured by a short man standing at the bar. He reached over the bar to grab at the bartender.

"I'm looking for Wildfire O'Reiley," the man growled. The bartender panicked and nodded in Wildfire's direction. The man grinned and walked over to where Wildfire was seated. He recognized both people sitting at the table.

"I'll take both of you out today," he said, a grin spreading over his face. Pointing to Wildfire, he said, "You're first."

Wildfire stood to face the man and found that she was a couple of inches taller. Royce Peel was shorter than she had expected. She looked down into his eyes and smiled.

"I'm ready, Peel," she said. "Step into the street."

Peel led the way out to the street. The men in the saloon ran outside to watch the fight. Peel seemed excited, but Wildfire was calm. She stood patiently for Peel to be ready.

"Draw!" he yelled, his hand already moving toward his holster. His hand was fast, but Wildfire's was faster. Peel's gun discharged as it hit the dusty street. He was holding his hand where Wildfire's bullet had hit him. With anger in his eyes he looked up.

"I'm not interested in your death," Wildfire told him. His eyes widened suddenly as he recognized her.

"You!" he exclaimed. She nodded and gestured to his hand.

"If I'm not mistaken, I hit you in the same spot twenty years ago," she said. He nodded, anger flooding his eyes again.

"I'll get you sometime," he growled. "You'll have to kill me if you want me to leave you alone."

With that, he stalked away toward the doctor's office to get his hand stitched up. Wildfire watched him leave and walked to where Bullseye was standing on the boardwalk.

"Sorry for the delay," she said apologetically. She walked back to her seat in the saloon as the crowd looked on in mixed surprise and disappointment. She waited in the saloon for Bullseye to return to his seat.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 4:16 PM
Bullseye stayed to watch Peel walk fastly towards the doctor. Bullseye smiled and walked back in. He grinned widely and looked Wildfire. "O'Reily! You have learned!" Bullseye laughed and stopped when he heard a clicking sound. He turned to see two figures appear to the door. Bullseye became very, very serious. "Johnny..." Bullseye said and walked towards the other figure. They looked each other in the eyes. The other, Johnny as Bullseye called him, had a long scar crossing his left cheek. He had an old cavalry hat on his head and two colts on his belt. A quiet came over the saloon and the bartender got ready to take the mirror and bottles off the wall. Suddenly, both men started laugthing and hugged each other. "Johnny, I havn't seen you in ages! Where have you been!?" Bullseye allmosted shouted into Johnny's shoulder. "Roaming the lands with the cavalry" Johnny said and Tepe said that the men should join him and Wildfire for a drink. Bullseye, Johnny and the third figure standed next to the table where Wildfire sit. "Wildfire, this is Johnny... Johnny McDagger. And this other one is Jack McColums. Jack, Johnny, This is Amanda O'Reily" Bullseye introduced them and then they sat down. "You wanted to talk to me about something maybe, O'Reily?" Tepe asked, taking a sip from his whisky as Johnny and Jack were at the bartender, complaining about their whisky being too lame.
 Writer
04-28-2004, 4:18 PM
"I came here in hopes of seeing you," Wildfire answered. "You mentioned that you're not popular around here thanks to the capture of the Blackbeard gang. Well, there are some people who know this is where you are. They're on their way to kill you."

She shifted in her seat. "I thought you'd like to know what's coming and was wondering if you wanted some help in taking them down."
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 4:27 PM
"I should handle them easily. By the way, I heard that there's going to be a shooting competinion here tomorrow" Tepe saisd and looked out of the window. He put his stetson better as Johnny came back. "Little brother, you never change, huh? Allways putting your hat better or shining your guns" Johnny said and sat down with a whisky. "Funny, Johnny, funny" Tepe said quietly as he saw Peel taking off whit his horse. "Your friend is leaving, O'Reily" Bullseye said and watched as Peel started to ride out of the town
 Writer
04-28-2004, 4:47 PM
"I'm not concerned," Wildfire answered, staring out the window after Peel. "He'll remain angry until he can use his hand again. Then, he'll come after me. Next time, I won't be as kind to him."
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 4:57 PM
"You should watch yourself, O'Reiley" Tepe said, standing up and leaving the saloon. He left for his hotel room. He allmost threw himself on the bed and started to think. He then heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Tepe asked as the door started opening
 Writer
04-28-2004, 5:19 PM
Wildfire nodded and watched as Bullseye left the saloon. She continued to sit and had a couple more drinks. Then, another man came to sit across from her. He was obviously drunk, whereas she was not.

"You're late," she snapped, no slurring whatsoever to be heard in her words. The man held his hands up defensively.

"Only by a few minutes," he protested. Wildfire glanced at the clock in the room.

"You're an hour late," was her response. "If you tell me that an hour isn't that long, I'll kill you and take what you brought me without paying you. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," the man replied meekly. He dropped a small sack on the table. Wildfire's eyes dropped to it.

"You're sure you're the only person who knows where this stuff is located?" she questioned. He nodded.

"Nobody saw me go up there," he said. Then he leaned forward. "Just what is your interest in this new..."

Wildfire cut him off. "Don't say a word. My gun is aimed for your stomach. One word and you're dead. My interest is my own. Don't dispute that."

"Yes, ma'am," he said quickly. He knew that she'd pull the trigger, true to her word. She had done so before.

"Here's your money," she told him, dropping a few bills on the table. She rose from her seat and left, taking the bag with her.

When she got to her hotel room, she noticed a man standing by a nearby room. When he knocked, Bullseye McDagger's voice was heard. "Who is it?" The man started opening the door and Wildfire stuffed the bag in her pocket.

"Hold it there, mister," she snapped. Her gun was in her hand. "What are you doing, just barging into a room without introducing yourself? Do I need to teach you a lesson in the proper way of doing things?"

Her gun was still on him as she waited for his answer.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-29-2004, 12:45 AM
The man backed off a bit. The door slammed open and Bullseye came throught it, holding his rifle at Wildfire. "You really should mind your own business kiddo" Bullseye said and looked the man to go in. Bullseye and the man walked into the room and closed the door. They talked for many hours until the sun started to go down. The man walked out of the room and towards the sheriff's office. He walked into the sheriff's office and put his deputy-star into his chest. He started working on some papers. Bullseye went to sleep at the same time. The night fell. Later, the sun came up. The morning had arrived. Bullseye got up and walked into the saloon for a drink and some information maybe
 Writer
04-29-2004, 3:05 PM
Wildfire rolled her eyes and holstered her gun as the man went into the room and Bullseye followed him. She could hear their voices through the thin walls, but could not make out what they were saying. She decided to let it rest until the morning.

When morning came, Wildfire visited the sherriff's office and found the deputy there. She realized that he had been the man at Bullseye McDagger's room. He looked up at her, clearly irritated.

"I don't appreciate you pullin' your fast draw on me, Wildfire," he snapped. Wildfire held up her hands, as if to calm him.

"I wouldn't have done it if I'd recognized you," she protested. "I meant no harm, but next time you see McDagger, I want you to tell him something."

"And what's that?" he asked.

"I don't want him callin' me kiddo," Wildfire answered. "I'm not that much younger than he is! He's only two years older."

The deputy laughed. "Next time I see 'im, I'll let 'im know."

Wildfire nodded and returned to her hotel room. She had to be there when her sister arrived.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-29-2004, 3:21 PM
Tepe drank his glass of whisky empty and heard the bartender say something about O'Reiley. "Who O'Reiley?" Tepe asked and the bartender gave him the name. Tepe smiled and walked into the hotel and sat down next to the receptins desk. He waited for the other O'Reiley to arrive. He hid behind his stetson that shaded his face
 Writer
04-29-2004, 4:25 PM
Autumn O’Reiley slipped into the lobby of the hotel. There, she noticed someone who appeared to be watching the street. She barely paid any attention to him, choosing instead to walk up to the counter.

“Excuse me, sir,” she said, brushing her long reddish-brown hair out of her face. The clerk behind the desk looked up. “I was told that my sister had a room here. Amanda O’Reiley?”

“You mean to tell me that you’re the sister of Wildfire O’Reiley?” the clerk exclaimed. Autumn sighed and nodded.

“Can you direct me to her room?” she asked impatiently. The clerk glanced down for a moment.

“Room 12,” he said. “Down the hallway to your left on the left side.”

“Thank you,” Autumn returned quietly. She turned and headed for the designated hallway.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Tepe smiled as he heard Autumn's voice. He hadn't heard her voice for many, many years. Tepe stood up and walked quietly behind Autumn. "Let me direct you..." Tepe said and looked Autumn, smiling.
 Writer
04-30-2004, 1:05 PM
Autumn jumped at Tepe's voice and whirled to face him. When she saw who he was, she relaxed.

"Tepe McDagger!" she exclaimed, showing once again her dislike for calling people by their nicknames. She always refused to call Tepe 'Bullseye' and she never called her sister 'Wildfire'. "I haven't seen you in years! What are you doing in town?"
 Black Knight of Keno
04-30-2004, 1:13 PM
"Just relaxing... Shall we go?" Tepe said and lead Autumn to Wildfire's door. He knocked and stepped behind Autumn.
 Writer
04-30-2004, 1:19 PM
Wildfire opened the door and nearly threw herself on her sister. Seeing Tepe behind Autumn, Wildfire motioned for him to enter the room as well.

"This could be of some interest to you as well," she told him. Autumn's pale blue eyes voiced a question that her mouth did not give, but Wildfire took her time answering it.

"Bullseye," Wildfire began. "Are you still interested in a ranch of your own? I know there was a time that you were thinking of that."
 Black Knight of Keno
04-30-2004, 1:21 PM
"It has crossed my mind a few times... Why?" Tepe said and closed the door. He looked around and then sat down. He took his stetson off, revealing his black, short hair. He glared at Wildfire
 Writer
04-30-2004, 4:11 PM
Wildfire went over to a desk that was in the room. From a drawer, she took a small bag. Autumn watched her carefully as she opened the bag. When she had it open, she tossed something to Tepe. Turning to Autumn, she tossed another piece of whatever it was. Autumn examined it and found that it appeared to be a diamond.

"What you are holding is not a diamond," Wildfire told them. "It's something much more valuble. One of those could buy you two very good horses. It is called the chameleon stone. Let me show you why."

She held up another of the stones. "It appears to be a diamond, doesn't it?" She put her hand behind it and it changed to the color of gold. "Now it's gold." She closed the curtain on the window and stood in the way of most of the light. "Now, it's silver."

Autumn stared at the little stone in her hand in amazement as Wildfire came away from the window. Suddenly, Wildfire rushed back to the window and looked out. The other two heard the bang of gunfire on the street and Wildfire looked away from the window.

"As of now," she said, "I am the only person who knows where this stone can be found. The man who told me has just been killed in a gunfight."

"How did he find it?" Autumn asked quickly. Wildfire didn't answer. "Amanda? How did he find the chameleon?"

"You are impatient, aren't you, little sis?" Wildfire grinned. Then she explained. "He thought he found a silver mine, but when he took a piece into the light, he realized it was a diamond mine. Then he took it home and was immensely confused. Had he stumbled into a silver mine or a gold mine?

"He took the stone to a jeweler and was asked where he got it. He wouldn't tell because the jeweler had already paid him for the stone. I worked the information out of him because he was afraid of me."

"How much is there?" Autumn questioned. Wildfire shrugged.

"I haven't been to the mine," she answered. "I'm offering to share this wealth with the two of you because I know I can trust you. You won't tell the secret all over town, but you have some things you could use the money for."

"Bullseye... Autumn... would you like to help me buy the land containing the mine? It will take all of our money combined, but we'll have much more when we've bought it. What do you say?"

"Sounds good," Autumn said excitedly. Wildfire turned to Tepe.

"McDagger?" she said. "What about you? Are you in?"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-01-2004, 6:41 AM
"I am not sure about it... Wildfire, you saw the deputy at my door... We were discussing about an illegal mine... It's about five miles north from here. I don't know if this mine is what your talking about... But it should be claimed... and fast... I shall give some of my money. I have more in the bank... I can give you enought so you can buy it" Tepe said and stepped up. He gave the chameleon stone back to Wildfire. "I need only 20% of the stones. So you two will have 80%. Make your life good. Live like the rich families in Washington... Give the rest to your family" Tepe said and walked out of the room, leaving a package onto a table next to the door in the room.
 Writer
05-01-2004, 3:57 PM
Wildfire eyed the package Tepe left behind. Autumn shook her head and looked at her sister.

"From what you just told us, 20% of the stones in that mine could potentially buy an entire state!" she exclaimed. "Tepe will have more than enough to buy his ranch."

"I know," Wildfire answered. "If you'll excuse me, little sis, I've got to speak with the deputy right now."

"I'll come with you," Autumn said. "He'll be surprised to see me."

The sisters left the hotel room and went over to the sherriffs office. The deputy barely looked up, but he took a double take when he saw Autumn.

"Not little Autumn O'Reiley!" he exclaimed. "You're all grown up now. How old are you now?"

"Seventeen," Autumn replied, a smile on her face. The deputy smacked his forhead.

"Should have known that," he muttered. "Everybody knows you're ten years younger than Wildfi... uh... Amanda." He realized that he'd almost done something that wouldn't have pleased Autumn and was sweating over it. Autumn's eyes glittered at his near use of her sister's nickname, but she let it pass.

"Hey Autumn," Wildfire cut in. "I need to talk to the deputy alone for a minute. Why don't you go back to the hotel. I'll be there in a minute."

Autumn nodded and turned to leave. Wildfire turned back to the deputy.

"I need to know something, deputy," she said. He nodded for her to continue. "Have you heard of the chameleon stone?"

"It's a rumor," he replied, "as is the place it comes from. They say nobody knows where to find it, but lots of people are guessing. We've only heard of one man who 'knew' where it was, but he just got taken down in a gunfight."

"Take a look," Wildfire said as she handed him one of the stones. His eyes widened.

"It's not a fake?" he demanded. Wildfire shook her head and pulled a map out of her pocket.

"I need you to tell me something," she continued as she pointed to a circled area on the map. "Is this part of the mountain available to own?"

"Let me see," he said, taking a map of his own from behind him. It showed all the spots that had been bought. "Nope, it's owned by Royce Peel. Don't ask me where he got the money, but it's legally his."

Wildfire's face showed none of her frustration, but inside she was boiling. She would just have to see about Royce Peel.

"Wildfire O'Reiley!" His voice boomed as she crossed the street. She turned to face him. As she turned, she saw Autumn leaning out the window to see what was going on.

"You called, Peel?" she demanded. He nodded.

"You've got something that was taken from my land," he said. "I want it back."

"Fight me for it," she challenged. "If you're faster, you get what I've got here." She held up the bag. "If I'm faster, I get that land. Do we have a deal?"

"You took out my gun hand," he reminded her. She nodded.

"I won't be using my gun hand either," she answered. "You'll use your left and so will I. That way, it'll be even."

"It's a deal," he growled. She walked forward and handed him a piece of paper. "Write our deal on this paper," she told him. "When you're done, sign your name and I'll sign mine."

Autumn watched in horror as her elder sister made this deal. It was well known that Peel was just as good with either of his hands when it came to drawing his gun. Wildfire was sure to go down! Autumn raced to the street and reached it just as the guns went off. Peel went down and Autumn watched her sister grimace against whatever pain she might have felt. A bullet had pierced her leg.

"Nice going, Amanda," Autumn snapped sarcastically as she ran forward to catch her sister. "Peel is dead and you've got his land, but you've lost the use of your leg."

"Legs heal," Wildfire retorted. "Hearts, if shot in the proper place, don't heal. Peel will be buried tonight. Help me into the sherriff's office."

"I'm here, Wild... ah... Amanda," the deputy said, again nearly calling her Wildfire. "I heard the whole deal. Give me that sheet of paper and get yourself to the doctor."

"Thank you, sir," Wildfire said. With Autumn's help, Wildfire slowly made her way to the doctor's office.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-02-2004, 1:44 AM
Tepe sat on a chair next to the window in his room. He smiled as two men started to drag Peel's body away. He let out a small laught as he was cleaning his rifle. He was going to make his way to a small ranch a mile north from the city. He was going with the O'Reiley's to the mine and after thet, he would ride to the ranch and maybe even by it. That would depend on how much time he would waist in the mines.
 Writer
05-04-2004, 8:56 PM
Autumn half dragged, half carried Wildfire to the doctor's office. On their way there, the deputy came over.

"Did you have to kill him, Amanda?" he asked. Wildfire grinned.

"You don't understand gunfights, do you deputy?" she questioned. "If I didn't challenge him, he'd have challenged me, even in his injured state. If I hadn't accepted his challenge, he would have drawn and shot me just to get this little bag." She showed him the bag that Peel had been after.

"Is that what's on that land?" he asked. "The chameleon?"

"You got it," she replied levelly.

"So that's what you wanted," he said. She nodded and grimaced against the pain of her leg.

"Help me out here," Autumn interrupted. "My sister isn't as light as she may look."

"You callin' me fat, little sis?" Wildfire demanded, a wide grin on her face. Autumn simply rolled her eyes as the deputy helped her carry Wilidfire to the doctor's office. Within a few minutes, the bullet was out of Wildfire's leg and she was given crutches to use until her leg could heal properly.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-05-2004, 3:23 PM
Few days passed and Tepe was riding towards the mine to look at the place. He saw the flag with the O'Reiley family's coat of arms gloring in it. He smiled as he wached back at the very small tunnel going throught some unclimbable rocks. The place was a beautiful valley, surrounded by many miles of grass and mountains. Tepe rode fast to the mine where he whistled the O'Reiley's to come out. He waited and in the same time he was looking around. He was intriqued of the most eastern part of the valley where was a small river, some forest and plains. But now he would do some business.
 Curt-Man
05-05-2004, 9:27 PM
Name: Eric
Alignment: none
Weapon(s): doul pistols,bow and arrows
Horse: Shadow
Bio: grew up wiht bad parents always gettign drunk and getting in fights and beatign eric, eric was out wandering around on his pony which he called shadow since it was black, when he found a tribe of indians and they took him in seeing the bruises and scars and taugh him the ways of the hunter, and since then he has been hunting beast that have been terroroizing villages, for money of course and he has been wandering around ever since
----------------------------------------
Eric stalks the wild beast that terrorizes the small native village, quietly dodging and weaving he sets his sights on the giant boar, he takes out his bow and arrow, draws back the arrow and releases, BAM! right in the heart, the boar falls to the ground, another sucessful kill, he picks up the baor puts it on his horse and brings it to the native camp., there they raost it and have a feast, eric is praised again, but his job is done, he colects the bounty and gladly rides off to, where we wants, he rides for miles when he sees a town in the distance, he rides up to it, and hitches his horse to the post and goes inside the bar
 Black Knight of Keno
05-06-2004, 7:39 AM
((You do know, Curt , that the valley is quite impossible to get into. There's an abandoned ranch next to the VERY SMALL tunnel that lead into the valley. So think again what do you post))
 Curt-Man
05-06-2004, 3:43 PM
( there i edited it)
As eric enters, everyoen turns to look at him and everyone gives him dirty looks since he has a native look to him, ut he sits down and orders a whisky, and everyone goes back to what they were doing
" whats yer' business here?"the bartender says
" oh i'm just stoping by, i wander, i'm a hunter and bounty hunter,kill to eat, kill to make money"
" oh"
 Writer
05-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Autumn and Wildfire came out of the cave and greeted Tepe. Wildfire was still on crutches but that was not keeping her away from the mine.

"I trust you are here to pick up your fair share of the wealth," Wildfire said. Autumn rolled her eyes.

"What Amanda means," Autumn said, "is 'Won't you stay a little?' I apologize for my sister's inability to speak English."

"I knows well to tawk eengleesh," Wildfire slurred, grinning at her sister. Autumn rolled her eyes again.

"It's near noon," Autumn said. "Won't you stay for a meal? After that, we can get to business."
 Black Knight of Keno
05-08-2004, 1:58 AM
"I will stay if you wish, but we must hurry. I have hired some menn from the town to help me repair the ranch next to the entrance and I need to cash the chameleon stones in the bank before they get here. But well... If you invite me for a meal, why should I reject" Tepe grinned in the end of his sentence and jumped off from Orion. He tapped Orions back and led it to a pole near a water pool. He tied Orion to the pole and whispered something to it. He walked to the O'Reiley sister's
 Curt-Man
05-10-2004, 11:38 AM
"hey you indian there, play some poker wiht us eh? see what ye got to bargain with"
* the card players all laugh*
" how about 10 pounds of gold?"eric says
" 10 pounds? ok then come on take a seat"
* the dealer deals the cards and everyoen gets their share of the 52*
" you there, your cheating"eric says to a rugged faced man
" how do ye know that? we just started, you lia"
" ok then, how about everyone rolls up their sleeves, and if they don't you can't play"
*everyone does so escept the rugged faced man*
" damn ye indians using yer magic" and the man gets up and leaves
" how did ye know he was cheatin'?" some ask
" he had a very big grin on his face but he also had nervousness in his eyes, he was nervous becuase he didn't want to get caught"
"oh, well let's get to the game then"
*everyoen starts playing and rustic bets 10 pounds, and he wins , so the rest of the unhappy men give him his money, eric walks off a happy man back to the bar and orders another whisky*
 Writer
05-12-2004, 1:41 PM
Wildfire and Autumn led the way into a nearby hut, where it appeared that they had been expecting a third person for the meal. They certainly had enough food. The meal was over quickly and they went into the mine.

It looked like a silver mine, but Tepe knew better. He had seen what these stones could do.

"There's only one problem," Autumn said. "We don't know for sure how big the mine is. It could go much deeper into the mountain. We can't divide it properly until we know for sure. If you could help us in the mining process, you'll get your fair share sooner."

She looked around and turned to Wildfire. "Amanda, I'm going into town to get some more supplies. Keep trying to get Tepe to stay and help us out."

Wildfire nodded and grinned as Autumn went to her horse. From there, she went out of the valley into the desert that was the Wild West. She didn't know how the valley managed to keep so green, but she didn't care. She loved the valley and was glad it was so isolated.

As Autumn rode into town, she realized that there were a few people watching her with unfriendly eyes. She shifted slightly in her saddle and did her best to ignore them. Then, she rode up to the general store and went in to get what she needed.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-12-2004, 3:05 PM
Tepe looked at the walls of the mine. "Spectacular... But... I must go. I need to get the ranch up. When it is ready, you shall have a safe time ahead" Tepe turned to Wildfire. "You remember when we were younger? We allways competed and never 'got along' as some said" Tepe laughted and smiled. "Now llook at us... We have change a hole lot. Bye for now, Wildfire. I shall come later when I have the ranch under control" Tepe said and left. He rode to the abandoned ranch just before the men got there.

*Time warp*

Tepe sits down on a rock near the river. He is after a long week relaxing. He has built some new fences to the ranh, helping to rebuild it and then came to the valley to help the O'Reiley's to mine deeper and search the allready mined parts. He saw a horse come closer. He looked at the horse and saw it was Wildfire's. Tepe turned back to the river and turned the small rock in his hands before throwing it to the water.

((Hope you don't mind :p ))
 Writer
05-12-2004, 3:58 PM
((Not at all))

"McDagger!" Wildfire called. "I've come without Autumn for now since the mine can't be left untended. As you know, people have been looking for it ever since the chameleon stones started popping up in stores and such."

She noted his look of concern for Autumn. "Don't worry. I've been teaching her to use a gun, but she is very good at throwing knives. She also has a sword, but I'm not sure where she got it. Wherever it came from, she is very good with it."
 Black Knight of Keno
05-12-2004, 4:04 PM
Tepe stayed quiet. He didn't look Wildfire. "Are you healing fine?" Tepe asked and took another stone. He threw it into the water and then rose up. He helped Wildfire down from her horse and smiled.
 Curt-Man
05-13-2004, 9:09 PM
( no one wants my help :( )
" hmm, seems this town has very little to fear, i guess i have no work here"
* Eric rides out of the town and keeps riding as fast as he can, until gets thirsty and stops by a stream in the middle of nowhere, but sees it leading to mountains*
" very unusual, rivers don't head to mountains unless there is a passage through them, i'll take a look"
* eric follows the river until he reaches a tunnel in which the river flows into*
" hmm, i wonder where this leads"
* eric follws the tuneel, and he eventually reaches the outdoors, but by the it is night, he can make out a very very green valley surrounded by mountains for miles*
" looks liek anice place, i'll camp here for the night"
*eric unpacks his tent and buoilds a fire, then doeses off*
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 12:21 PM
((Seriously. You new guys need help on your grammar... And as much help as you can get. Oh... And by the way. River's usually start at somewhere in the top of mountains. They do not go throught it usually... :D ))
 Writer
05-14-2004, 12:54 PM
((Ah, we'll just let him get away with it. He's proven that he really wants to be a part of this.))

Autumn snaps awake as a faint glow filters through the windows of the cabin. Very silently, she creeps over to the window and looks out. Her face pales as she realizes that someone has found his way into the valley! In an instant, she is dressed and takes her gun in one hand and her sword in the other.

She slips quietly out of the cabin and walks quietly down to the man's camp. In a flash, she places her sword at his neck and aims her gun for his head.

"You move, you're dead," she says as he begins to get up. He freezes where he is and stares up at Autumn, very confused.

"You've got some explaining to do," she says. "Why are you here?"

Wildfire laughed in response to Tepe's question.

"Would I be on a horse if I hadn't been healing properly?" she questions.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 1:00 PM
Tepe smiled and laughted a bit. He helped Wildfire off from her horse and then sat back onto the rock he was sitting on before. "Heh... You remember when we met? I was quite naive back then, huh? I even blushed when I saw a girl riding. It wrecked my world..." Tepe laughted gently and looked the water.
 Writer
05-14-2004, 1:09 PM
Wildfire laughed. "And in my head, I thought, 'Can this kid be the one who has tamed 27 horses in these last 4 days?' Later, I found that you had tamed 7 more in the last 3 days."

She sighed. "Back then, I didn't have my nickname yet. Everybody called me Amanda." She laughed again. "Now, only Autumn still holds to that. To everyone else, I'm Wildfire, the hot-headed sharpshooter who just took out Royce Peel, the top gun." Shaking her head sadly, she sat down next to Tepe.

"I'm tired of it," she told him. "That's why I fought Peel for the mine. I wanted the valley, not the chameleon."
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 1:14 PM
"Amanda, your not a bad persson or short-tempered. You just have your own style. I was back then just a kid taming horses for fun. Now I don't know hwo I am. Some say I'm a robber, some say I should be a sheriff... I know that I want to be a ranch owner and keepr, but still I don't know..." Tepe looked Wildfire and smiled a very small smile.
 Writer
05-14-2004, 1:22 PM
Amanda (Yes, I called her Amanda) smiled. "Both of us have been attracting attention in our lives. Now, we just want to settle down below the 'attraction seekers', but it won't be easy."

On impulse, she suddenly said, "Why don't you build your ranch in the valley? There's plenty of room and the chameleon stones will give you more than enough money for the supplies."
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 1:26 PM
"Not a bad idea, Amanda. It would take some time, because I can't let the men from the town into the valley, so... We shall see what will happen" Tepe said and smiled he looked Amanda into the eyes and suddenly got a serious face. He came closer to Amanda and kissed her to the lips
 Writer
05-14-2004, 1:42 PM
Amanda was surprised at Tepe's movement and began to resist. Her resistance didn't last long before she kissed him back. They pulled out of the kiss together, both feeling slightly embarrased.

"Whoa," Amanda muttered to herself, keeping her voice low enough that Tepe couldn't hear. She smiled and stood.

"I had better get back to the valley," she said. "Autumn will be wondering what's taking me so long."

She got up on her horse in a hurry and waved goodbye to Tepe. When she was out of his sight, she brought a hand up to her lips, thinking of what had just happened.

"He's a good kisser, that's for sure," she told herself. Then, she laughed and continued on her way back to the valley.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 1:49 PM
Tepe smiled as he looked at Amanda riding away. He laughed and then rode into the town to get some tools to start working for the ranch.

*Small time warp*

Tepe hammered the last nail into the wood. He sat down onto the pole next to him. He had made a hut next to the river, fences and a barn. Now he was only missing the animals that would arrive in a few days from the other side of wild west
 Writer
05-14-2004, 1:59 PM
"Tepe!" Amanda called. He turned to look at her and she walked over to him. "Every time I look out my window, I'm glad you decided to build your ranch here."

((Sadly, we left Curt-Man's character behind again. Let's just say that he is still in the valley and Autumn is trying to get him to talk. She isn't threatening his life with her gun and sword any more, but she still wants to know what he's doing there.))
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 2:04 PM
"Why do you do that, Amanda?" Tepe smiled. He was wearing only his leather pants and a loose shirt. He was sweatty and tired. He walked towards Amanda and watch her. "You miss me?" Tepe smiled

((Yeah... If curt want's, I could hire him to the ranch :p ))
 Writer
05-14-2004, 2:41 PM
Amanda grinned and nodded. She looked into the sky, observing the placement of the sun.

"I have to go into town again," she said, rolling her eyes. He understood immediately. People were beginning to suspect that she had found the chameleon mine and they were looking for it. She had to alert the sheriff and get him to do something about it.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 2:44 PM
"I'll come with you" Tepe said and whistled. Orion rode next to him and Tepe jumped on the back of the horse. He smiled at Amanda. "Better get Wildfire back up, Amanda... It's going to get thought from here" Tepe said and so they rode into the town that was going throught a hurricane because of the chameleon stones popping up somewhere.
 Writer
05-14-2004, 3:49 PM
Amanda made a face and called for her own horse. Shadow came running immediately and Amanda swung up onto his back.

"I have come to hate Wildfire," she said. "She is everything I don't want to be."

They rode into town and were met with several unfriendly stares. A man came and stood in their path and Amanda moved Shadow to go around the man. He lunged and grabbed Shadow's reins.

"Let go, please," Amanda said. The man laughed and refused. Suddenly, Amanda's eyes turned cold. Wildfire was back. "Remove your hand or I'll remove it for you."

He refused again and she slid off Shadows back, drawing a long knife as she dropped. In a flash, the knife was out and the man screamed in pain. The knife was dripping with blood. Wildfire stepped forward and wiped the knife on the man's shirt.

Wide eyed, he stared at the stump of his arm where he once had a hand. Wildfire turned away and said, "Get to the doctor before you bleed to death."

She went into the sheriff's office. "Sheriff, people are continuing their search for the chameleon stone. Some are coming very close to my land and I would like you to do something about it."

"Sorry, Miss O'Reiley," he said politely. "I'm afraid that land has been reposessed by the government. It's no longer yours. You'll have to move."

"What??" she snapped. "Greedy government! It wants all the wealth in the country and will stop at nothing to get it." She straightened. "Well you can tell the government that I won't go along with it. We will do everything we possibly can to keep that land."

She stalked out of the building and was stopped by another man.

"You killed my brother," he said. "I'm here to pay you back."

"Do you have a name?" Wildfire demanded. "I prefer to avoid shooting nameless people."

"Tyler Peel, younger brother of Royce Peel," the man replied. Wildfire nodded. In a flash, Tyler's gun came out. Wildfire's was faster and Tyler's gun dropped as he stared down at his chest where a hole now ran directly through his heart.

Wildfire called for Shadow to come and got on his back. Tepe caught up with her and was just in time to witness a change in her. Wildfire slipped away and Amanda came back.

"Why must the government do this to us?" she said, nearly in tears. "Must they take everything of any great value?"

She sighed. "I'm tired of the world, so greedy and insensitive. All I want is to live quietly without anyone paying attention to me. Will the government ever allow that?"

Wiping her tears away, she rode on toward the valley.
Page: 1 of 3