Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The wild west story

Page: 3 of 3
 Writer
08-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Amanda looked up out of the now gaping hole and smiled. "If that side's good, so's this one. We're done!"

She could now climb out of the hole on her own and she immediately went to give Tepe a big hug.

"I'm glad I didn't have to spend the night down there," she whispered.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-06-2004, 5:20 AM
Tepe hugged her back and looked her in the eyes. "Yeah, I'm glad too" he whispered and gave her a deep kiss.
 Curt-Man
08-06-2004, 9:14 PM
Eric looked around satisfied and walked out he put his shovel down and cleaned himself up, he went over to the horses and fed them and groomed them, he had a great appreciation for horses, more then 200 pounds of muscle, and is incredibly fast.
 Writer
08-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Amanda wondered why part of her was still surprised when Tepe showed his emotions by kissing her. They had been that close for months now. Why was it so strange to her? Was it Wildfire's rough-and-toughness objecting to something as sensitive as a kiss? Amanda assumed this was true. In a few seconds, the kiss was over and Amanda smiled.

"Would you like some dinner now?" she asked happily.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-07-2004, 1:03 AM
"I would love some" he whispered and looked at Amanda as they were breaking from the hug
Page: 3 of 3