Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Page: 4 of 5
 Doomie
06-21-2004, 12:12 PM
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...
 Lord Haine
06-21-2004, 3:45 PM
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...
I agree ^^^
OOC: Hey everyone i will try and keep by the rules im kinda new though so.. here goes:

Haine comes in via the womens toilets in a suit putting money into his pocket, he sees the destruction going on out in the main room. He picks LukeKatarn up by his little finger and does a super triple combo massive hurting pain kick in his stomach, he is OUT, for 2 posts.
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-22-2004, 6:30 PM
Skreej goes to court and legally changes his name to Sith-Jedi-Fight.

He then walks back to the bar and smacks Haine upside the head. Making him feel stupid for 2 posts.
 Poggle
06-22-2004, 8:25 PM
Poggle sees the cantina band have abandoned there instruments to take cover, poggle grabs the largest instrument he can find and throws it at Sith-Jedi-Fight hitting him on the head knocking him down for two posts
 LukeKatarn
06-22-2004, 9:48 PM
Luke Katarn grabs his sercret weapon. A SUPERMEGAULTIMATEHYPERGIGATHINGY! He fires at at the whole bar destroying it. The only person that it injures is Haus. Haus is down for 3 posts.
 Doomie
06-23-2004, 5:32 AM
Crap! Now we're gonna need a new bar again! Alright, DG grabs his tools and builds a new bar, only he forgets the door, so everyone that wasn't down already (I believe it wasn't more than the legal number) is now trying to find a way out for three posts.
If two people wake up and throw eachother trough the wall, you can also stop searching... (That means that if someone else makes a hole before the three posts have been posted, you can stop.)
 Jinni Tsurugi
06-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Jinni picks up Gudon and starts chocking him in midair. Haine sees this and tries to stop it but Jinni smacks him and Haine falls to the floor. Haine and Gudon are down for 3 posts each.
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Sith-Jedi-fight picks up his earlier discarded blaster and whacks Jinni over the head, knocking him out for 2 posts.
 Dagoth Ur
06-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Dagoth Ur rapes all of you then leaves to do the same to your wives.
 Sabretooth
06-29-2004, 7:21 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth,

Cool, I'm being noticed! :cool:

Sabretooth picks up a chair and puts it on a dog.
He puts the dog on the bartender.
He puts the bartender of Darth Vader's helmet.
He puts DV's helmet on a viking.
He puts the viking on a giraffe
He puts the giraffe onto one of LF's funny smilies
He puts the smilie on a lightsaber crystal.
He puts the crystal on Greedo.
He puts Greedo on the Millenium Falcon.
He puts the MF onto Boba's head.
He beheads Boba and puts Boba's head on a TV.
He puts the TV on a '70s Hippie.
He puts the hippie onto a lava lamp.
He puts the lava lamp on an old, broken CD.
He puts the cd on GL's head.

Then he fires Doomgiver with a blaster.
Doom is wondering where the blaster shot went for 2 posts.
 LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 7:34 AM
LukeKatarn got up and took out his laser torch. He was trying to make a door in the bar. It worked but, he also went alittle off and it hit SabreTooth. SabreTooth lost an arm. Sabretooth went on a trip to the docters and he won't come back for 3 posts.
 Doomie
07-01-2004, 8:11 AM
Doomgiver get's back up again (I really need another starting phrase) and starts a taxi service. Lukekatarn takes a trip, but he doesn't have enough money to pay for it. DG goes to the judge who convicts Lukekatarn to forced labor for three posts.

Tell me if that made sense. It comes down to the fact that Lukekatarn is down or three posts. Or Gudon. Whatever.
 max_rulz
07-04-2004, 12:23 AM
maxrulz goes and finds an abandoned at-st walker and jumps in the cockpit,returning to the bar,knocking the roof off and shooting lukekatarn in the chest,knocking him down for 2 posts
*hoping captain holy short isnt in the area*
 Sabretooth
07-04-2004, 10:58 PM
The ****? I wasn't even up yet??!! Doom! We need some justice here!

*count this as a post or don't, i don't care*
 LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 7:19 AM
SAME GOES WITH ME SABRE! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE...!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 7:35 AM
Alright, let's start over from my last post, that should work...

(So i mean the post before this one, not this post)
 GlobalStrike
07-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh, sorry about that sabretoth, i miscounted the number posts. :jawa :jawa
 Sabretooth
07-05-2004, 11:35 AM
's okay!

*hugs Global Strike*

Alright! Let's get moving again!

Don't count this as a post and I'm currently down, waiting for 3 posts.

GO!!!

(BTW, have you guys noticed that no mod or admin comes here?)
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Either that, or it's a pretty lazy one.

Anyway, i believe globalstrike is up, so I guess i'll try to kick him in the groin. But i trip over some of the many debris lying on the floor (Since you guys messed up the place real good, or is that bad?) I will be down for one post myself. Since i wasn't sure about globalstrike.
 GlobalStrike
07-05-2004, 12:57 PM
(yeah, i'm up still) Anyways, GlobalStrike walks over to maxrulz and agrees to let GlobalStrike buy him a few beers. Maxrulz is having a hangover for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa
 max_rulz
07-08-2004, 5:08 AM
uh im under-age. id be ejected frm the pub :b

(count this as a post or not. i dont care)
 Doomie
07-08-2004, 6:28 AM
the bartender is probably long dead or he just ran away, plus it's more of a smoking ruin then a bar now. you can come in.

So DG resumes his action (Kicking globalstrike in the groin) and kicks him so hard that globalstrike flies up against a beam holding up the ceiling (Though the actual ceiling is gone) that collapses on globalstrike's head, knocking him out for two posts.
 max_rulz
07-08-2004, 8:49 PM
im asuming that was counted as a post so ill start again. max recovers from his hangover and gets his light saber from....err... somewhere and cuts off doomgivers balls. doomgivers is getting a transplant and wont be back for 3 posts
 GlobalStrike
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by max_rulz
uh im under-age. id be ejected frm the pub :b

(count this as a post or not. i dont care)

It's a forum bar fight, get with the program! If i was'nt up before this "post", then don't count this "post" as a "post"(i know, that sounds paradox). :jawa :jawa
 max_rulz
07-09-2004, 12:13 AM
While waiting for everyone to get back up, maxrulz builds a new bar and drags everyone inside
 GlobalStrike
07-09-2004, 1:30 AM
GlobalStrike walks up to MaxRulz and coughs in his face, giving him the cold. MaxRulz is blowing his nose for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa
 Doomie
07-09-2004, 3:24 AM
Y'know, you don't actually throw up when you have a cold... Unless it's a REALLY bad cold...

Anyway, Doomgiver orders a Titanium (TM) safe over mail and accidently drops it on Globalstrike's foot. Globalstrike is hopping around in pain (On one leg, holding his other) for two posts.
 max_rulz
07-10-2004, 12:17 AM
if someone edits is it couned as a post?
(dont count this as a post)
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-10-2004, 1:04 AM
Zoric walks into the bar and sees Globalstrike hopping around on one foot and sees Doomgiver looking as though he dropped a safe on Globalstrikes foot so Zoric picks up a table and throws it at Doomgiver.Doomgiver is out for 2 posts.
 GlobalStrike
07-10-2004, 4:41 PM
GlobalStrike gets over his pain and proceeds to shock maxrulz with a vulkar shock stick. Maxrulz is smoldering in a corner for two posts. :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 1:25 AM
Zoric goes up to Globalstrike and pulls out a baseball bat.Zoric hits him over the head.Globalstrike is knocked out for 2 posts.
 LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 8:00 AM
LukeKatarn orders a Cusom Robo and it arrrives right aaway. Lucky for him it was the Full Size Rahu! Rahu shot down the place and went back in thet truck. Thr truck then left. But LUkeKatarn shot the truck and Rahu and everything in and driveing it blew up. Then Luke makes a new bar. This one has a invinceible bartender and the whole bar is invinceible. LukeKatarn then shot Zoric. Zoric is out fro 3 posts.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 9:48 AM
*Knocked out*
 Doomie
07-12-2004, 4:04 PM
No, editing doesn't count as a post. It'd be too hard to count. however, punching lukekatarn in the face, like this, and kneeing him at the same place, and then throwing him at the invincible barkeeper and wacking him with an invincible chair untill he passes out, that counts as a post.

lukekatarn is out for two posts.
 Sabretooth
07-13-2004, 6:47 AM
Sabretooth arrives and tosses in a hand grenade which defuses. He then throws a false snake-skin with a burning stick through him at Doomgiver.

Doomgiver is freaked out for 2 posts.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-13-2004, 7:03 AM
Zoric wakes up and sees sabretooth.Zoric runs up to him and smashes a beer bottle on his head.Sabretooth is out for 2 posts.
 Genghis_Khan
07-15-2004, 5:15 PM
Genghis walks in the new bar, after losing his way from the last couple of bars (how many bars have you guys got though?), and picking up a conveniently placed missile launcher.

Genghis aims the missile launcher at Zoric and fires.

The missile hits Zoric pummelling him into the wall, Zoric is now putting his body back together for three posts. The recoil shoves Genghis back outside.

Genghis is now looking for a map to get back to the bar, for two posts (or until the next time I come online)
 max_rulz
07-15-2004, 9:52 PM
globalstrike, i wasnt up yet! DG, we need some justice here!

anyway, now im up so il start again. max gets up and grabs globalstrike by the balls and swings him round and round till he passes out,then throwin him into the wall. globalstrike is finding his balls for 3 posts
 Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 6:01 AM
Alright! THAT is justice!

Sabretooth unleashes a Katana fury to slice through 200 sandwiches. He eats those sandwichs and uh... :barf:

Genghis_Khan had to take a nice long bath for 2 posts.
 GlobalStrike
07-16-2004, 4:32 PM
Originally posted by max_rulz
globalstrike, i wasnt up yet! DG, we need some justice here!

Oh, sorry, i forgot the rule about someone being down until they post again. :jawa :jawa
 LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 5:31 PM
OOC: Ummm Evil dark Jedi you wre knocked down for 3 poists and only 2 went by. The one where you asked the question should not count nor should the "Knocked Out" count either.
 Jaden Malip
07-16-2004, 5:42 PM
OOC: btw, sabretooth, your jedi academy story rules!
 Sabretooth
07-17-2004, 5:34 AM
OOC: Thnx, but this isn't really the place to discuss that.

Alright. Let's get this straight. There's a lot of commotion and confusion (and communism) going on, so here's a new rule - You may not post useless OOC posts without an IC in them. No 'knocking self out' (without number of post counts), no fanfic complimenting, no explaning realisations. All that can be done via PMs as well.

Also, read carefully and see wether your 'number of posts out' is over, and only then can you post. Do not needlessly attack someone just cause you don't have anyone to kick butt. No extending 'posts out' either. No worshipping Jawas or Rodians.

Okay, some stuff like *knocked out* and all can be posted, but they must be deleted once the fight reaches the next page.

Also, I think it would be a wise idea to post a separate 'Bar Fight Rules' thread, what say, Doom?
 Doomie
07-17-2004, 6:14 AM
I say there's already one in 'the cantina' and that that's where i got the rules i posted in the beginning... but, since you brought up some pretty good points, it may be smart to do that, so we can update it whenever we think of new rules...

Anyway, i kinda lost track of everything so let's just say this is the LAST OOC post allowed... Otherwise, you're gonna have to include some IC as well...
 max_rulz
07-17-2004, 8:04 PM
max grabs a chair and throws it at dommgiver. max misses because he is drunk and hits genghis, knocking him down for a post
 Doomie
07-18-2004, 7:51 AM
Doomgiver retaliates By grabbing a swordfish and slamming it into Max's face. Max_rulz is out for two posts.
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 8:32 AM
GlobalStrike joins the air force and tells doomgiver to wait outside as globalstrike has something to show him. GlobalStrike then shows up... in a cobra attack chopper! Global fills doomgiver full of holes. Doomgiver won't have another drink for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa
 Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 8:45 AM
Sabre picks up a ton of computer games magazines and throws then at GlobalStrike. GlobalStrike is reading the magazines for 1 post.
 max_rulz
07-18-2004, 7:51 PM
max goes out and buys a disc burner. max installs it and throws his old drive at doomgiver. he is out for 2 posts
 LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 8:30 PM
OOC: max rulz DoomGiver wass allready out. He was out for 2 posts and your post is the second after. So he could not be knocked out for further posts. You post doesn't count.

IC: LukeKatarn goes to the invinceible bathroom and sits on the invinceible toilet. There he found an invinceible toilet bowl cleaner and grabbed. He put it in the innvinceible toilet then came out and hit Max Rulz with it. Max Rulz is busy being disqusted for 2 posts.
Page: 4 of 5