Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MgNails about Future MODS and Galaxy Forge Remake!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 pascalneder009
04-08-2004, 8:41 PM
mgnails@hotmail.com zegt:
i have the leviathan files and i am working on that right now, it shouldn't take long to release beta version

i also have the star forge files so i might incorperate the new ships into the new galaxy forge mod

you won't haveto wait, ill upload the files and post the link before i release it

Admiral Neder zegt:
youll be busy : es lev gf mandalorian war

i was thinking ofmaking a large mandalorian wars mod with the endar spire and leviathan

Admiral Neder zegt:
i think that i speak for everyone if i say : FIRST THE GALAXY FORGE !!!!!!!!!!

ok

i didn't know you all wanted it that badly

Admiral Neder zegt:
how will that be with that datapad you receive from malak

yes

Admiral Neder zegt:
Qoute:
i didn't know you all wanted it that badly

Duh it's an after ending mod !!

it will have most of the stuff mentioned

Admiral Neder zegt:
if you begin with it now and forget the es lev and mw how long would it take

Admiral Neder zegt:
ill post this interview at lucasforums haha

beta version projected date is a few weeks, not too long because i'll put the datapad on malak and that will open a door to the lev from the hangar of the star forge. the leviathan like ship will take you to the galaxy forge.
tmail.com zegt:

first ill release a warp to mod where it takes you to the completed galaxy forge. then ill add the ship that takes you there

of course, ill delete a few triggers that will allow you to do stuff after you kill malak

first

Admiral Neder zegt:
yeah warp rocks otherwise you have to play the whole game again but i have my 5 save games from end male light+dark and girl light+dark

Admiral Neder zegt:
and the warp mod takes .. days?

i think ill add a galaxy map on the ebon hawk that has the same options as the old one, except the star forge option will really take you to the galaxy forge

Admiral Neder zegt:
so we can say bye to the star forge?

itll take around 5 days for a warp to, and yes, bye to the star forge, hello to the galaxy forge

Admiral Neder zegt:
haha yes then lets begin ASAP!!

Admiral Neder zegt:
haha the people one the threads surely wanna here this

Admiral Neder zegt:
im going to open a thread now

i hope the galaxy forge has a point

the endar spire i am working on will later be incorperated into the galaxy forge

I had to say that all doom_dealers items will feature into the MODS and that he's working on the warp galaxyforge now shoul be done this week
;) ;) ;)
 tk102
04-08-2004, 8:46 PM
Talk is cheap. We've heard enough of it.

Come back when it's done.
 pascalneder009
04-08-2004, 8:47 PM
come on dont be so rude he is working on it now do you read NOW i believe him and youll see it this week !!
 pascalneder009
04-08-2004, 8:50 PM
ill get the warp to done asap!!!!

to prove you right
 tk102
04-08-2004, 9:09 PM
I'm sure he's working on it now. He's been working on it for over a month with a two broken comptuers, creating star maps and new areas, new dialogs, and all by himself with a couple of people's custom items.

There's no point to posting a "I'm-almost-done-with-this-mod" thread.
Just post when it's done.
 pascalneder009
04-08-2004, 9:43 PM
First beta screens coming into several minutes at his site

www.freewebs.com/mgnails)
 Darth_Grandpa
04-08-2004, 9:52 PM
I have to side with tk on this one. I'm not sure how he has the time to do all of these things if all he does is post and chat about it. I'd like to think that he is actually got it in the works, but my gut feeling is he really doesn't.
 Darth_Grandpa
04-08-2004, 10:06 PM
...add web site to that list of things he has the time to do.

Anyway, to be honest, I couldn't support the claim that the pic on the sight represents anything new. It looks exactly like the interior of the Star Forge.

Again, don't take this the wrong way. There are so few people trying to mod this game that I would welcome mgnails attempts, especially if there was someway to validate them.
 pascalneder009
04-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Just shut up fools and watch

http://www.freewebs.com/mgnails/pictures.htm)

More will follow today or tomorrow!!
 Darth_Grandpa
04-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Whose the fool?

You seem to be the one fawning over him like some groupie.

I am merely reserving my enthusiam for a legitimate display of proof, or a finished product. Like the rest of the people here.

The boy who cried wolf has cried one too many times. Now we want to see blood before we come running.
 Prime
04-09-2004, 3:14 AM
Originally posted by pascalneder009

404 - Page Not Found
This page was not found on the FreeWebs servers. FreeWebs offers free web hosting for business and personal use.

Build your own free web site now!

Watch what? And why do I feel like I'm on the Falcon with a bad hyperdrive motivator...
 Hax0redCardz
04-09-2004, 3:34 AM
Originally posted by pascalneder009

link doesn't work :(
 -Guyver3
04-09-2004, 3:34 AM
because your stuck on some god-forsaken planet, your stabilizers are bust and your underattack from the sith gee,,,, i really don't know

:D j/k
 mgnails
04-09-2004, 3:42 AM
it doesn't work because i changed the name of the page.

try this

www.freewebs.com/mgnails/screenshots.htm)
 Darth333
04-09-2004, 3:49 AM
Sorry if this is rude but I really have enough of those threads about a mod that doesn't exist. I believe i'm someone patient but too much is just too much. Makes me think of those pill adds I receive in my e-mail and that i keep blocking.

Pls use the boards to post questions (and answers) and completed (and reasonably tested) mods. As I mentionned in a previous post, I appreciate getting help and help when i can and this is why these forums are.

I tried the so-called mod at the other link before posting and it doesn't work. Game just keeps crashing. I guess we're just at problem no. 999. Perhaps when problem no. 17989 is solved we will get something (am i too optimistic?). Until then, pls stop spamming the boards.

In any event, you don't need to start 10+ threads on the same topic. Use the old ones, bump if NEEDED. If people are interested they will look at them.
 pascalneder009
04-09-2004, 7:14 AM
You guys always complain do you know how difficult this is make it yourself if your so great.

the beta is out and hosted at mgnails site
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 2:59 PM
Agree with pascalneder009

Darth 333 he needs the files to make the mod and the mod EXISTS F Y I.
 tk102
04-10-2004, 5:50 AM
You guys always complain do you know how difficult this is make it yourself if your so great.

Thanks for the inspiration. Here's an enhancement. mg.mod (http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/kotor/mg.mod)

All in fun.
 T7nowhere
04-10-2004, 6:23 AM
Thanks tk102 I really needed that :)

oh and When does the next version come out.
 pascalneder009
04-10-2004, 12:03 PM
heh everybody can make remakes from other mod's
 Darth333
04-10-2004, 1:10 PM
Thanks TK! :D
You only forgot to put my pet somewhere:http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/Superdragon1.jpg)
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/pet.jpg) :D

Actually, when you create an new area in Kotor it's automatically a remake of an existing area.
 Darth_Grandpa
04-10-2004, 2:24 PM

???????

However,I will point out that several folks here have provided working and visual proof of at least hacks that they created. And provided in faaaaaar less time than these mods.

I'm sticking with the boy who cried wolf analogy LukeKatarn. People here have a difficult time believing someone who is constantly asking for files because he can't seem to figure out the tools available, yet claims to be working a mod. "He needs the files" is a mantra others here have heard far too many times to lend any credence to these recently posted file...which I can't seem to get to work either. Even I, and I do databases not game or software coding, can create a file that will crash the game like these files seem to do.

So. I am done here with this thread, so don't bother to rant back at me. And I am done with mgnails alleged mods...for now. Should I read of a great mod hosted at www.blahblahblah... I will go and take a look. If it is mgnails, I will assume that he must have either finally got it done and give it a go. Until them, find me on another thread.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 5:03 PM
ALL OF YOU LISTEN THE MOD EXISTS I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT.
 Colja
04-11-2004, 5:35 PM
TK102.....pure genius.....that is some funny S*%#!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1