Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leviathon Mod and Endar Spire mod by mganils

Page: 1 of 1
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 4:22 PM
OK everyone, i know the amount of new threads for teh mod is getting out of hand and im going to try and put a stop to it. And yes i know its abit ironic that im making a new one myself, but from now on everytinh goes in here!!!! (if this is alright with mgnails) if theres a new version i can understand a new thread, but not if its jsut for files. So mganils, anything you need to ask for put in this thread. I decided to do this when i read the posts from gameunlimited and T7 etc. Anyway, so any questions/requests in here.
p.s Mgnails the exar kun robes are done, what email address should i send them to???
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 6:23 PM
mgnails@hotmail.com

I am almost done with the endar mod completely. EVery jedi placed will have your saber on them.
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 8:44 PM
it won't work!!!! I can't get the friggin first section of theship in game. I was sent all of the correct files!!!! I can't work on the endar spire mod unless someone else can figure out why it won't load in game. Right, now, i think i will make the new ship the leviathan like ship. this way, it can have jedi on it. It can be a ship davik bought from the sith for a billion credits. of course, i could make an endar spire mod still, i would have about fifteen differentmodules of the same area just with different placeables. but, i think i will just get to the leviathan.

OR.............
I could make a door in the sith base on taris that leads to the new ship like the leviathan which has the ebon hawk in it's hangar. If someone could make me a mod where canderous joins you when you are in the cantina, that would work perfectly. there wouldn't be a daviks estate level though.

OR.............
There could still be a level where you fight davik. i could make a door in daviks estate that leads back to taris. It could be that the ebon hawk was taken by the sith and put on the new ship. canderous says this, but, he also says that the only way to the newship is to get a passcard from davik that he stole from a sith trooper while they were there. this is a new item that will open up a door in the sith base that leads to the new ship mod. this i think would make more sense. what do you think?

by the way, my e-mail won't work so does anyone know where i can put up a free site where my mods can be put?
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 9:35 PM
ok, i have decided that there will be two new items. a Prototype Battlecruiser Pass, and a datapad. this mod will be a choice. you can either choose to steal the ebon hawk, or choose to go back to taris and steal the new ship. there will be a placeable sith speeder in daviks hangar that will take you to the sith base.
Here are the new items with description:

Daviks Datapad
These are the personal records of Davik Kang. Most of these entries are of different contacts through the exchange, but there is one entry that catches the most attention:
Those sith have stolen the Ebon Hawk from me!! Luckly, I have another flagship. But, I want my ship back!! I got Calo to kill a few unfortunate sith that decided to stay in the slave quarters. I found some sort of passcard on the Sith as well as some sith armor that might become useful in the future. The passcard gives access to something on the sith base, but I dont know what. In anycase, I have hidden the items in the hangar so that the advanced security system can protect them.

Prototype Battlecruiser Passcard
This is a passcard taken from an unfortunate sith by Davik Kang. This gives access to somesort of a prototype battlecruiser that is at the sith base.

I would like it if someone could make these items for me. I hope that a passcard is makeable! because if it isn't, you should extract the sithpasscard from the sith base and rename it Prototype Battlecruiser Passcard. I will take the sith passcard out of the footlocker in the sith base and put the new version in daviks hangar. I will put the elevator door on the other room that looks like an elevator that is locked. I will replace the other door with an unlocked door.
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Can you put up your email address so i can send you revans robes and this datapad???
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 10:20 PM
send them to mgnails@hotmail.com

I might have figured out what was wrong with the endar spire mod, but i think that what i just said is a better way to access it
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Ha!! I figured out what was wrong, looks like there will be an endar spire ship afterall. But, it will still be accesible at the sith base because it used to be a republic base anyways.
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 10:28 PM
nevermind, i thought i fixed it. but, ill keep trying. I have some new items that should be made.
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 10:35 PM
ok mate, there on their way!
 Darth333
04-06-2004, 10:37 PM
You can set up a web site in minutes for free at http://www.tripod.lycos.com) . (+-20MB space)

BTW, you seem to have lots of problems with your computer: crashes, KotorTool, e-mail,etc... Why don't you fix this once and for all?
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 10:41 PM
ye thats a point, can u atleest tell us whats up with them or is it your computer thats abit buggered???
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 10:41 PM
its a $3000 lap top and i don't mess with that kinda stuff
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 10:49 PM
aha, gotya well perfectly valid explanation. You tried out my robes yet???
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 10:54 PM
i am about to.
 Doom_Dealer
04-06-2004, 11:06 PM
can you post some feedback when youve had a good look, cheers mate. any idea how its going to be incorperated into the mod???
 mgnails
04-06-2004, 11:40 PM
i will equip it on a jedi probably and/or put it in a jedi merchants inventory.
 Darth333
04-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Perhaps your comp is due for a good mind wipe just as Revan;)
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 12:25 AM
maybe, but its really my desktop that is posing problems.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 12:58 AM
ok, I fixed the problem. Now, I can enter the endar spire. All I have to do is change the doors so you can walk through it and remove some sounds and then ver 2.0 will be released
 Gen. MacArthur
04-07-2004, 4:40 AM
lol.. My PC seemed to have a mindwipe. When I went into the Internet Explorer's History files, it seemed to "Forget" what I've visited for the last few months.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 5:09 AM
Yes, I fixed the endar spire mod. you can now walkthough the entire thing with no explosions, no broken doors, no triggered exploding droids, almostno fights and no trask! The begining movie i haven't figured out how to get rid of though. does anyoneknow the filename for it so i can delete it? i made tthe door lead to the edited starboard section and the door on the starboard section lead back to the edited command module.
 T7nowhere
04-07-2004, 5:54 AM
In my experiments with modules I found the best way to find out what something does is to strip it clean and add things one by one. This way you won't have any of the scripts or triggers getting in the way. It also keeps the size of the mods down when there not cluttered with useless resources. I have done this with the Endar Spire Module and never had a problem with it.

How are you approching this mod? Are you simple adding to whats already there or just takeing out what you don't need?

I am a little surprized that you won't find out whats with your PC. Personaly I HAVE to know what every part in my PC does and if there is a problem. Then I begin pulling it apart until I know whats wrong. This goes for software and hardware. I have to regularly open up my case and clean out all the Dust(I live I an old house on a busy street :rolleyes: Tons of dust) I guess some people are not comfortable opening their pc case. I have spent $3000 on my PC and there is no way I would put up with any problems that disrupt it's use.

I think I remember You posted in another thread that you can't get the net to work on your Desktop. I may be able to help with that or direct you to some great Harware Forums.
 mgnails
04-07-2004, 6:00 AM
i have just released ver 2.0 of the mod.

I know whats wrong with my computer, it doesn'thave a working internet card. kotor tool requires .net framework which requires internet explorer5.0 or higher which requires an internet connection. My PC was programmed with Win 98 which doesn't come with internet explorer 5. The problem is that my desktop refuses every new internet card i put in it. My lap tops kotor tool works fine, but i can't extract because for some reason, the kotor full version game won't install on the lap top.
 Doom_Dealer
04-07-2004, 11:33 AM
im saying this again!!!
get the f-in thing hosted!!!!!!!!
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 12:01 PM
mgnails you have us hooked here are you going to deliver the goods??
 Doom_Dealer
04-07-2004, 12:29 PM
second that!!! im following this mod closely, and have even made items for it. Can we please get this hosted!!!!!!! im getting impatient here.
 *Atris*
04-07-2004, 12:38 PM
when will it be hosted i havent played kotor for 3 days because im waiting to steal it off taris,

When will it be available?
Page: 1 of 1