Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kamino? Clone Makers!

Page: 1 of 1
 Ewok Homie
04-06-2004, 1:53 AM
Kamino how is that gonna work out it sounds fun im just curious.

Are we gonna be able to get blown off the plat forms into the sea? Or is it gonna be all indoor. I think it would be cool if you could have 4 big structures above the water and walk ways along the outside of them, and then have huge indoor hall ways, and maybe even have the people of kamino in it. :cool:

Any thoughts?
 ist
04-07-2004, 1:41 AM
i dont think anyone can really be sure yet, there haven't been too many details on Kamino released yet.

Do you always? Name topics like this!

i hope someone got that, or i'm gonna look like an idiot.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-07-2004, 6:15 AM
Battlefront will have ENORMOUS(Sp?) Maps, so you can count on ships, well, I think those big *** bird things to fly around during the battles outside, and theres a goal to meet on the inside..perhaps.
 Sabretooth
04-07-2004, 7:27 AM
Kamino should be exciting. I hope they show Kamino a bit brighter and more sunnier, though.
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2004, 3:41 PM
Sabre tooth no sunny Kamino in AOTC Kamino is stormy and I would think it would be like that all year round.
 Eagle Warrior
04-08-2004, 8:34 PM
i hope you can ride those big flying fishys (dont know what there called you see them in attack of the clones) and i do hope it is raining and the droids get all rusty. :)
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:44 PM
Originally posted by Eagle Warrior
i hope you can ride those big flying fishys (dont know what there called you see them in attack of the clones) and i do hope it is raining and the droids get all rusty. :) Good idea.
 Ultar Terragorn
04-09-2004, 3:00 PM
Kamino could be like Yavin IV, indoor and outdoor areas. Maybe the Kaminoans will even be a third party, who knows?

Should the clone facility play a major role in the map? What are your thoughs?
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 3:02 PM
YES
 Thrawn
04-11-2004, 2:29 AM
I think the major control point of the map will be the cloning facilities.

I don't know if there will be third party NPCs or not, but wouldn't it be cool to call in Jango or Obi-wan, depending on what side you were on?
 dark jedi 8
04-12-2004, 12:54 AM
hell yeah. that cloning facility and training grounds for the clones was huge in the movie, thier could easily be a map inside and then outside. (w/platforms or maybe even an underground tunnel system?) just thought of that...
 Mountainforest
04-12-2004, 11:50 AM
There just is one big problem: In the clone wars, no big battle was fought on kamino. Lucasarts told that game and movie would be very simillar. What kind of storyline would lead to a battle on kamino? Or will it happen in Star Wars III?
 tFighterPilot
04-12-2004, 1:23 PM
Originally posted by jasperw
There just is one big problem: In the clone wars, no big battle was fought on kamino. Lucasarts told that game and movie would be very simillar. What kind of storyline would lead to a battle on kamino? Or will it happen in Star Wars III? probably
 Poggle
04-12-2004, 2:36 PM
i hope you can ride those big flying fishys (dont know what there called you see them in attack of the clones

They are called air whales! yes air whales! i think lucas may have lost the plot when he came up with that one
 dark jedi 8
04-12-2004, 6:03 PM
in one of the "Republic" comics their was a big battle for kamino. plus, thier never was a battle on tatooine but it's in the game.
Page: 1 of 1