Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKA Roleplay

Page: 1 of 1
 DallyGX
04-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Basically I'm here to recruit people that are interested in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Roleplay... I'm not sure if there are already any servers up that already do this.. but what we're trying to accomplish is a 3 or more server system of Roleplay... (1 for Jedi, 1 for Sith, 1 for Neutral) If we could get more.. Anyways... I realize this is the RP Forum.. but this is the way we've RPed JKA in the past:

Basically you're allowed to make a character, or.. characters... and try to live the life according to what you choose to do. Let's say you choose to be a droid.. You can have a friend be your master.. or you can be property of the droid store until you are sold... You can be a neutral alien/civilian, or train to be a Jedi at the side of your Jedi Master. Basically what you choose to be is up to you.

If you've never RPed before.. we do have some rules and guidelines that we all follow... So if you're interested.. reply here.. if you're not.. don't. We have forums with an active model list.. rules, background, and so on. I'm not going to post the URL here.. because I don'to want a bunch of people going and joining that aren't going to be part of the community.. but if you're interested.. you may want to PM me.. or leave some form of contact here..

We're waiting on several maps as well as a couple more servers before we start the major RPing.. so if you are able to host a permanant server.. that would be helpful also... if not... that's fine also.

That's all for now.

-Dallas
 Mandalorian54
04-05-2004, 5:04 AM
I'm interested!
 Redwing
04-06-2004, 4:53 AM
I don't have anything against this sort of thing, but due to issues of near-bygone eras I'm still required to disallow advertising other sites in any form or fashion. :) (This is also noted in the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123599). Tsk.)
Page: 1 of 1