Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The rise of Revan

Page: 1 of 5
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 9:16 PM
This takes place after KotOR DS! (A year after to be precise)

note see the adventure for char creation but post it here.

Name Jak Arms
Age 25
Allaigence Sith (Can be Sith Sith soilder Jedi or Republic soilder)
Rank Sith Lord
AKA Darth Revan
Bio Jak does not remember much of his past his adventure started on Taris ETC...

Jak is on the star forge looging at the stars.
 Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 9:40 PM
Name: Dustil Peterson
Allaigence: Sith
AKA: None
Bio: Dustil sit's in the Sith Acadamy on Korriban waiting to be chosen as someones Apprentance.
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Revan made a visit to Korraban and saw Dustil "You will be my new apprentice!" said Revan pointing to Dustil!
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Name: Eric Hawk
Allaigence: Lightside/Jedi
AKA: Shi-quin Hawk
Bio: knight of the Jedi order, assigned to Couresant Jedi Enclave
**sorry for misspell**

*returns to Couressent after having completed my mission to be a body-guard to an Alderaan offical and walks to the jedi council*
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:48 AM
(I do not care if you miss spell:) . I think it is spelled Coruscant.)
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:50 AM
((lol))

drop dead hillarious website (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/badger.swf)
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:55 AM
(I heard about that but never saw it that is FUNNY) (LOL) (LOL)...
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 1:01 AM
your post luke
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 1:19 AM
(I need to wait for Reclaimer to post!)
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 1:29 AM
*slams head on computer desk* i knew that
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 10:17 AM
"Me?!" Dustil Stammered. "Me?!"
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:17 AM
"Yes!"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:19 AM
*dicusses my business with the council and i am sent to Tattotine seemingly the council has identified a Jedi hopeful and at a young age i return to my ship and head there*
 Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 11:40 AM
"Then I shall be your Apprentance, Lord Reven." I bow down to him.
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:52 AM
*walks the streets of Anchorhead stretching out my force abilitys to find this "hopeful" that the council has sent me to find after an hour i walk into the cantina just as a body flys past me i see 3 Gammoreans picking fights with everyone and they walk to me demanding 500 credit entrance fee*

500 credits???

*waves my head in a casual manor*

you don't need 500 credits my friend but you do need to leave* their faces glaze over then they shake there heads and leave without incident and i look around feeling a disturbance in the force*
 LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 6:19 PM
"Tell me what is your name?" said Jak to Dustil
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 6:57 PM
*looks to teh kitchen as i hear a crash and cursing from a few of the servers*
STUPID KID< GET OUT OF HERE YOUR FIRED

*a kid stumbles out of the kitchen*

but it wasn't me, it just kinda....happened...*he curses and walks out and i follow him out and observe him*
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 8:25 PM
(Go ahead and continue the story Guyver)
 -Guyver3
04-06-2004, 12:27 AM
*watchs the kid using the voice here and there to avoid his detection but the get gets into a fight with a dug and just as the dug is about to hit him i step into view*

i would suggest you leave that kid alone my friend

*the dug curses at me*

you have no idea what this kid could do to you do you?

*he shakes his head and i look to the kid his eye's light up*

***yea, i could rip you in half with one thought, i could, tear out your eye's and beat you do death with them without even touching you*

*the dug looks to me and without his notice i wave my hand and he is sent flying and i look to the kid* she what i told you my young friend?

*i help the kid up we we walk together and talk about his future and he agrees to travel with me and i return to teh star port with him*
 Reclaimer
04-12-2004, 10:58 PM
"My name is Dustill." I say calmly to the Sith Lord.
 -Guyver3
04-12-2004, 10:59 PM
*returns to courecent (((>.<))) with the kid and brings him before the council*
 LukeKatarn
04-13-2004, 7:24 PM
"Dustill please come with me." Jak goes on his private shuttel.
 Nikana
04-13-2004, 7:50 PM
Name:Carth Onasi
Allaigence:Republic
A.K.A Carth
Bio: Darth Revan was about to kill me on that unknown planet but I managed to escape and take the spaceship that was on that planet (Bastilaґs)
 Reclaimer
04-13-2004, 9:43 PM
I follow Lord Revan to his ship. I see four Dark Jedi standing outside the ship and sense many more watching. I also notice you Dark Jedi's watching me the most. I see that he is inching his hand towards his lightsaber, but, in a flash my lightsaber fly to my hand and slashes his saber of his belt. The Dark Jedi is surprised at this and looks at Lord Revan. I look at Lord Revan also and ask, "That was sometype of test, wasn't it?"
 -Guyver3
04-13-2004, 10:04 PM
*sighs gently as i rest in my quarters the kid i brought from Tantooine now being trained under another jedi i fall asleep*
 Nikana
04-13-2004, 10:42 PM
*Carth sees a lightsaber in the spaceship, he takes it and trains with the green lightsaber and after almost 3 hours training he sits back and suddenly sees a large ship land on this unknown planet Papooine he calls it, Republic soldiers came out of the ship and walking towards Carth and they said
-" Carth you are our new leader!" and they all bow before Carth and he screamed "holy testical tuesday! It comes a metoire against the planet "return to your ship soldiers,ill take my ship!"
He went in the ship and took off as fast as he can and he suddenly hears a *Boom* and turns the ship and sees that the republic soldiers are doomed *sigh*.
 LukeKatarn
04-14-2004, 4:24 PM
"No just bad behavior from a student who is jealous because he did not get picked."
 Nikana
04-14-2004, 6:06 PM
*He drives to Coruscant and lands and sees a jedi sleeping so he goes to him and wakes him up and asking "whats your name?"
 -Guyver3
04-14-2004, 8:11 PM
((noob)))))

*without opening my eye's i respond*

my name is Shi-quin Hawk, and you, are Carth onasi, finally resurfaced after the sith took over, and now are regrouping to wage war on the republic
 Nikana
04-14-2004, 8:44 PM
((((You call me a n00b, why?)))))

I found out after a yearґs training that im force sensitive,so im thinking about to join the jedi,do you think theyґll let me?
 -Guyver3
04-15-2004, 9:47 AM
((( :p just playing with you))))

your too old.....*looks you over*
but i will talk to the council and see
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2004, 12:10 PM
(This is after KotOR DARK SIDE ENDIND the star forge never blew up in DARK SIDE ENDING)
 -Guyver3
04-15-2004, 12:12 PM
**post fixed, sorry i had forgotten about that**
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 2:34 PM
(Your post reclaimer)
 Reclaimer
04-17-2004, 7:25 PM
I walk onto the ship and waits to see where we are going.
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 8:33 PM
"We are going to the star forge there you will start your training."
 -Guyver3
04-18-2004, 3:06 AM
*returns from the trip to the council*

the council has denied your request to be trained, you can however stick with me and be mindful of what you see,
 Reclaimer
04-18-2004, 8:28 PM
"Very Well." I say. We board the ship and embark to the Star Forge. Once there I walk off the ship. A Trooper is there to guide me.

"Greetings, Master Peterson. I am your guide and servant for you, specially oppointed by Lord Revan him self. Shall I give you a tour." The Guide asks.

"Yes they would be Grand." I reply. "Please, lead on."

We walk down several corridors passing droids, Troops, and several constrution projects that are going on. My guide shows me where everything is and the leads to my Chambers.

"Here are your Chambers, Maste Peterson. Specially made as a sleeping, training, study, and mind calming instilation room." He says to me.

"Did you say Training?" I ask.

"Yes. By a push of you of those buttons, you can activate and program a level for any of these droids: Probe Droids, Sentrys, Combat, Patrol, Star Forge, and Saber welding. You can practice in your free time with this." He says.

"Wow. Thank You." I reply.

"You're Welcome, Master Peterson. If you require any assitance, just call me on my comm." He tells me. After that he leaves me to my Chambers.

I go up to the wall after a bit of rest and look over the list of Droids to Training with. After a quick decision I pick a Sentry Droid. After selcting it asks how many and what level. I choose three Sentrys and at level four: Padawan Diffuculty. The three droids apear and the Training begins. I jump at the first droid and slash it's head off. Next I use Force Lightning on the other two. Smoke begins to come out of both. I then throw my Lightsaber at them and the saber slashes throught them. How Easy. I thing to my self as a clearner droid comes to clean up the mess. I sit on my bed waiting for Master Revan to come and start my "Real" Training.
 -Guyver3
04-18-2004, 8:32 PM
*is summonded by the council*

*Shi-quin hawl, we have news from our contacts that revan has taken another apprentice we need to send you and you alone out to teh star fordge system, we fear that he may be planing to attack the core systems, we already lost contact with the opperative we had on the star forge, return to korriban, and try to find out what you can,

*i will do as the council wishes*

*returns to my ship and heads to korriban*
 LukeKatarn
04-19-2004, 10:49 AM
"Dustil it is time to start your training follow me."
 -Guyver3
04-19-2004, 12:07 PM
while my ship is in hyper space i change my clothes and make them look raggy, and assume the look that i am a fallen jedi and lands in Dresdae my twin blade saber hooked under my belt and hidden by my robes i walk out and down to the cantina after paying the landing fee*
 Reclaimer
04-19-2004, 10:28 PM
I follow Master Revan to th Training Room. A couple of Sith Masters are Training a group of Apprentances. They stop and greet Lord Revan and me. You of the Masters make a comment about me.

"You picked this squirt, Lord Revan? He's hardly ready. More or less strong." The Master says about me to Revan.

"I wouldn't do that Bret bec-" The other Master never finished his sentance because in a flash I jumped at the one who remarked about me and stab him through the stomach. He gasps and falls to the ground. Dead.

"I sense that you are pleased, Master?" I ask Master Revan.
 -Guyver3
04-19-2004, 10:31 PM
*walks to the academy and glances around killing the guard before he knew what hit him i enter the academy*
 LukeKatarn
04-23-2004, 2:15 AM
"Yes I am pleased and let that be a lesson for the rest of you."said Jak
 -Guyver3
04-23-2004, 2:19 AM
*walks the halls of the academy silently quite disturbed i see no one around*
 Reclaimer
04-25-2004, 11:00 PM
I de-activate my saber and follow Lord Revan to the training room for me. I open the door and waits for my training in Combat to begin...
 LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
A strong dark jedi appears "My lord I am ready to fight." said the DJ who is known as Jek
 -Guyver3
04-25-2004, 11:28 PM
*walks to a computer terminal and hacks in*

mmmmm they left for the star forge, thats not good....
 Reclaimer
04-27-2004, 7:27 PM
I pull out my saber and hold it in my hand.

"Ready to fight Jek?" I ask.
 -Guyver3
04-27-2004, 8:13 PM
*heads for the academys exit*(
Page: 1 of 5