Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The rise of Revan

Page: 4 of 5
 Blessиd Sith
06-19-2004, 12:24 PM
((OOC: *looks confused* Why would Reven NEED to cloud his/her/its [er, I suppose "his" in this case] force energy? Just wondering. And doesn't killing people send out, like, a signature in the force or something?))

Sypher looked so casual, leaning against the door. And almost everything in his demenour, the Force around him bespoke the same. But there was a slight trembling deep within the Force and she knew it was some sort of aprehension. She wasn't quite sure, but there was something there. A very human, almost vulnerable emotion. It was so natural she almost couldn't pick it up.

Though she was more angry at herself than anything and so didn't have time anyway for probing Sypher deeper. She had tried so hard to hide her feelings, and yet he had still figured her out. Could she try and convince him that he was being paraniod? But one of his power? She supposed she could, if done carefully. Chalk it up her hostility to her bred mistrust? To the fact that everything had just changed so horribly for her?

Looking away, she gave a little cough. "You have to understand," she muttered, "my whole life has just been uprooted. I don't know you. You have to give me time." Her head still turned, she glanced over at him.
Taking a moment to examine him, she continued to speak: "I am always on my guard." She paused for a split second, dreading to say the next words, but knowing she had to. "Don't take it personally, just give me time."

The inward shudder was suppressed and she hoped she was better at controlling her turmoil and inner monologues than she had previously thought. Hopefully he would take her on face value. Because she wasn't even quite sure where the truth started and the lies began.
 Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 1:45 PM
he thought for a second as he leaned there was she for real did she really need time or was she playing him like a flute when they got to Coruscant would she try to kill him or did she really need this time to know him for he did understand he had taken her from the life she knew to one she had never been in.

He smiled lightly
"I see...Well i shall give you that time for I do understand what it is to taken from one life to another"
he smiles once more
"Well then I shall leave you to yourself unless there is something you would like to ask or know"

He stands and waits for a moment
 LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 3:48 PM
(Don't worry I was jokeing with the all caps thing.:) Also I never thought of that but, did your char somehow trace mine and then find out he was killing people? In our meeting on Coruscant I was hideing my force energy so that noone would know that it was Revan. So Jin I leave you with this question, how did your char know that it was Revan that he met with on Coruscant?)
 Blessиd Sith
06-19-2004, 4:10 PM
((OOC: All I have to say is that I would definately be helping Revan in his/her/its slaughter. Hell, I've even had dreams in which I AM Revan O_O Wow. Lol, anyhoo, could he have recognised you? If anyone tries to kill the Dark Lord of the Sith I'll be the first one there to stop it ^^))

She studied Sypher, so confused with everything. She didn't know how to reply, or even how to react to his suspicion. Perhaps she wasn't the potentially powerful Sith she had always thought she would be. If he could see through her so easily, she was weak. Her shoulders slumped as she heaved a sigh, feeling broken.

"I don't know what to ask. I suppose I don't have any formed questions. Just ramblings. Why did you do that to the academy? Why did you destroy my life? Did you destroy my life? Did you just make me turn on the Sith? What are you? What does my future hold for me? Why is this happening? What connection do you have to the Dark Lord?" Stopping, she lifted her shoulders minutely in a hapless shrug. She could have kept going, but it was pointless.

There was just so much she needed to know, but the question was now: was she worthy? She wanted nothing more than to become a powerful Sith Lord and to lead a fleet for The Dark Lord, for the might of the Sith. She wanted to be a Sith War Lord, to be more exact. And now . . . now was that possible? Had she been so easily duped? Or was the Force just working in its strange ways again? Shrugging off her cloak, she trailed her fingers over her tattoos, a habit from childhood, a comfort thing. With all the troubles going on, it reminded her at the core of everything there were the Gods, and there was the Force.

Those were the only things she needed. The Force would guide her. The Gods would help her. She stood a bit more resolutely, eyes strengthening once more. No, she would not be weak. She was a strong Sith student. She would be a Lord one day, all of them would see, all of them would bow before her. The problems happening in her life were nothing. They were conquerable.

She lifted her face up to Sypher's. "Whatever the Force has in store for me I'm willing to accept. And as the Force delivered me to you . . ." Trailing off, she shrugged.
 Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 5:01 PM
(Well you Revan was still in disguise on Koriban see i didnt know until after he left cuz i wasnt given a destination so i tracked him to know where he was going when he shed the body I figured it out)

he smiled lightly scanning her up and down...he was right about her she was strong and powerful but like most Sith couldn't control her feelings completely which could be powerful but still ussually more deadly to the owner of the feelings.

"Well I shall try to answer them. To the first question I was asked to get the information by Revan I however decided to cripple the academy. The reason..I'm not entirely sure but the archives in the academy needed to be erased for if the Sith ever broke the one with that information would rule...and we cant have just anyone doing that. The second is up to you really. I have however given you a new life away from the trappings and protection of the academy you may make of it what you will. The third is no. The Sith are not as unified as once thought betray one and another will accept you. The fourth question is.... complicated. You see im not even sure but what i think is that I am a human. When I was young I trained to Jedi status in the Academy then I came to the Sith. Until about a year and a half ago I was the most promising student in the acedemy but then I left for there was nothing more I could learn there. Now I am an assasin I guess. Ill kill anything thats worth my time if hired but honestly I hold no alleigences for noone holds one with me. Your future is in your hands, the force nor Gods have written it only you can. It is happenening because you accepted my offer the moment you did your world was changed as was your path. Revan hired me for this job, as of now that is all he wants of me but that may change once we get there."

he bows to her
"I Hope that helped"
 LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 11:44 PM
(Thanks.) Jak is ready to start the bombardment. An officer comes up to him "20 minutes and closeing." "Good." Jak goes up to the main window "The galaxy will be mine. Alll I have worked for will be decided here."
 Blessиd Sith
06-20-2004, 4:21 PM
She stared in open disbelief, using the force to sheild her inner turmoil. A common assassin? She was in league with an assassin -- granted, one allied with Lord Revan, but . . . This was beneath her. And he had been a jedi. What was he now? Neither Sith nor Jedi . . . Shadow Jedi or some fence-sitter like that?

No, no, no! The Force put her on this path, she wouldn't give into her indecision. She would follow this through, and stay by Sypher until he . . . did something wrong. There, her mind was made up, still troubled, but she was sure she could work through that. She really had no choice in the matter; her alliegence was to the Sith, and the might of their Empire, and nothing would change that.

If someone tried, they would pay the price.

She smiled at him. "I'm your girl until the end." She finished the thought casually in her mind, knowing the lack of emotion behind it would keep it from being sensed. It wasn't anything bad anyhow: just a wee bit of a loophole. And her verbalised words would be truth, so long as he did not stray from the righteous path of the Sith.
 Jin Phoenix
06-20-2004, 4:58 PM
he gave her a hard look at her words then nodded and shruged them off as he thought one word broke into his thoughts that she had in her mind and he smiled.

"Hmmm Shadow Jedi I rather like that actually."

Sypher chuckled at this but in his voice and heart was no anger no emotion on either side he was the perfect warrior but yet he had this trait it was...disturbing for inside him was a man screaming being tormented by both sides of himself light and dark cutting into his very soul. He looked at her looked into her looked through her and he saw something there he hadn't before something comforting though at the same time it felt like disgust but he tried to ignore it. In his heart he knew he could not be secluded from either order any longer with his Jedi Master and old friend dead and now the Academy in shambles because of him he would have to choose his place and yet as he thought this he knew neither was right. Revan was the perfect Sith they said Dark powers and Pure Evil but then how was it possible for him to love for all knew the stories of the girl Bastila and although the Jedi disown it it was a very...lightside emotion. So could it be that he himself was correct when he left both orders with no true allegiance all emotions were his and yet he had none was her perfect or was he nothing.

Before Nalean could enter or probe his mind he walked out of the room and went into his quaters and lied down thinking on this as all these thoughts rushed through his mind as he tried to sleep but could not.
 Blessиd Sith
06-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Before she could get a hint of what Sypher was thinking or feeling, he had turned and left. For some reason she felt slightly violated: he had probably probed her. That was alright, not like there had really been anything for her to hide.

Heaving a sigh, she sat on the edge of her new bed and stared blankly at the wall. It wouldn't be too long to their arrival on Coruscant. She wondered what that would be like. And what was happening. She wanted to go back home; she didn't like being with this Sith hater. Why did she choose him; or, really, why did he choose her?

Crossing her legs, she gave herself to meditation, trying to settle herself. What would come would come, she had to remind herself, letting the force glide around her soothingly. Just let it come . . .
 Jin Phoenix
06-21-2004, 5:37 PM
After another half an hour they arrived at the docking bay of Darth Revan's ship. He sighed for his thoughts still lingered in the back of his mind on all of this but he tried to dismiss them as he walked into Nalean's room quietly and smiled at her softly.

"Miss Nalean we have arrived at Revan's ship, If you think you will be staying with him you may want to pack up your things now if you plan to stay with me I'm not entirely sure whether we will be brought into the fold or be sent on our way. It is entirely your decision Nalean but I suggest you decide quickly I shall wait near the airlock for you."

He bowed to her low then turned and walked to the back of the ship and sat down waiting for her.
 Blessиd Sith
06-21-2004, 6:17 PM
Getting up, her mind muttled, she went to the back of the ship. She continued to stare, confused and unsure, at another wall. Sypher was forcing her to make a decision already? She wasn't used to making decisions like this. It was all so new, and so much thrust upon her at one time, no less.

Shaking her head slowly, she closed her eyes.

"It should be up the the Dark Lord where I go. If he wishes me to stay with him I will. However if he prefers that I help you with whatever you are doing, I will honour that wish as well." She shrugged haplessly, not knowing what the Force had in store for her. At its whim, she didn't want to make any bad desicions.
 Jin Phoenix
06-21-2004, 8:03 PM
Sypher smiled at her and chuckled softly

"Nalean you are strong and you are smart but you have one major flaw. You rely too much on people making decisions for you. I'm not saying being reckless and I understand that you wish to do as Revan commands however he cannot shape your destiny only you can...only by your own hands will your path be drawn not by the force or any other person but by your own choices."

He smiled softly at her and walked through the airlock into Revan's ship with her, they walked to the bridge in wait of Revan then he again looked at her.

"I do not mean to preach to you Nalean I only wish to help you make of your life the best it can be and I can only give you this advise for I have seen where it can lead however as I said it is your decision to do or listen to whomever you wish." he smiled softly "But to be honest it was nice having company for once." he chuckled softly at her as they waited for Revan.
 Blessиd Sith
06-22-2004, 11:12 PM
A brow arched slowly.

"What the heck do you expect from me? Perfection? Absolute infallable knowledge? I have just left a bloody school, gone with someone who doesn't even side with the Sith, have no idea what the next few minutes hold for me, and you bloody well expect me to make level-headed decisions as if I have had the CHANCE to make a single decision in my life?!" The Force raged around her. "Everyone who has spent a day in any academy, taught by any master, knows that the Force is everything, and if you can't trust in the Force to guide your movements and thoughts, then there's abso-bloody-lutely nothing you can do with yourself!" Seething, her shoulders hunched, her eyes narrowed as her teeth were bared. "You have no alliances, no allegience. If I were Revan, I'd have you killed because you are a security risk. But I'm not the Dark Lord so I have no say. I know my place, I know to trust in the Force, I know that I have never made a decision, so to make a decision that could absolutely ruin my whole life as lightly as you'd like to make it seem IS NOT EASY. Nor is this decision even up to me!"

Screaming in rage, she turns her back to him, wanting desperately to kill. The smell of blood and burned flesh was infiltrating her nostrils, the feel of a jerked weight as her sabre blade made contact, then slid languidly through a body . . . She needed to kill. NOW. The rage and hatred was boiling over. For someone to be so powerful, so pompous and so ignorant was infuriating. Why had the Dark Lord entrusted ANYTHING to Sypher. Why had she agreed to do anything with him. She should have cut him down. But what if he truly was her summons. After all, she could potentially work with the Dark Lord, and that probably wouldn't have happened without Sypher.
The rage cooled down slightly as her mind raced. But she was still very, very angry.
 Jin Phoenix
06-23-2004, 9:41 PM
He was taken aback for a moment by her rage for he had never meant to anger her and this was a bit of a shock to him as he stood in silence for a moment as he thought of what to say. He looked at her for that time then smiled softly.

"I am sorry Nalean I never meant to anger you and I can understand it must be frustrating being around one like me who has seperated himself from everyone. However the force may be a guide it isn't your final. The force will bring you to a decision but only you can make it final what I'm trying to do is make you ready to accept that decision."

he smiled softly

"Please I understand what you are saying but at this point in time anger will get us nowhere."
 Blessиd Sith
06-23-2004, 10:42 PM
"Only the Force can guide me," she mumbled, her back still to him. "When the time comes to make the decision, it'll be the Force at work again. Though I highly doubt the Sith Lord has any use for me, a lowly apprentice." Her shoulders slumped slightly. "I have nothing left and you want me to make a decision, something I have never done in my life, like it's nothing. Well, this could be everything. And why won't anger get me anywhere? It should at least show the Dark Lord my power and passion."

She didn't know what to expect. Nor did she know what to do. She felt lost, and the only way she knew how to get through it was by letting the Force guide her.
Whatever would come would come.
 Jin Phoenix
06-24-2004, 8:36 PM
He smiled softly at her, something had changed suddenly he saw someone different he saw the human emotion of a young girl scared and confused then he walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Nalean, Revan will decide whether you are worthy and if he sees even half of what I do he will take you into his comand. Yes it is true that anger shows passion however anger blinds you to your surroundings and if you cannot see them then you will be beaten, and I do not want to see that happen to you."

He smiled at her once again then looked on into the corridor were Revan would come from.

"Course Revans flaw is that he is a horrible host to keep his guests waiting for so long."

he chuckled a little then looked on again
 Blessиd Sith
06-25-2004, 1:29 AM
For some reason she felt comforted. A weak smile lit up her tattooed face marginally.

"My natural anger does blind me. But with the Force I'm able to see through it. Most of the time." She giggled then at Sypher's words. "The Dark Lord is rather tardy, isn't he?" She glanced around, trying to entertain herself. What if Revan wanted her to stay? She was considering staying with Sypher. After all, she was young, and this was her chance to travel. Perhaps she could do her work for Revan by travelling?

She smiled again, waiting.
 Jin Phoenix
06-25-2004, 4:13 PM
he smiled at her then removed his hand slowly as he looked on.

"Yes thats the one thing the Jedi did teach me, never ever keep guests waiting cause when you have angry guests your discusions will not be profitable."

He smiled again then found a small ball on the ground, it was probably meant for trianing but he was board so he used the force to lift it and shoot it around in the air annoying the officers slightly as he laughed a little.

"Well Nalean since we have some time won't you tell me about yourself for you know a good deal about me and yet you still remain an enigma."
 Blessиd Sith
06-26-2004, 1:16 AM
At the thought of revealing information about herself, Nalaen paled. No one ever cared about her enough to ask. She was always just Nalaen, a warrior, the one with potential. Yes, she was a friend to some, but no one knew her history. For nearly every student, she had always just been there. Then again, at least half of the Sith students were "ones with potential". She was not so special, but one of many. Another reason why she was passed over so consistantly.

"I . . ." Thinking for a moment, she tried again. "I was raised a Sith," she said with a shrug, "on a Sith world, by a Sith family . . . and my tattoos are religious and ritualistic as well as Sith. It all works into each other, you know?" Giving another shrug, she continued: "I was raised as a warrior. My father was a great warrior and he taught me, along with my grandfather and the Elders. The Priests and Priestesses as well. I was taught politics, basic battle strategy, how to wage war, and how to eventually lead. Then I went to the Sith academy. You mostly see teenagers there, starting their schooling. I went as a child as my parents thought it would be best for me to live right there, on Korriban, the sacred sands. To be taught by the best of the Sith."

Flexing her fingers, she cleared her throat. "I was raised using a bow, the most elegant weapon of my people. Our men, and warrior women, decorate and carve their bows; everything on them represents something about the warrior and the Gods and the Force: the wood is taken from the blessиd trees that grow on the temple lands. Those that are Force adepts are later allowed doublebladed sabres to wield when they're older and consumate with the bow. Though we still keep our bows as they are sacred to us." She smiled then, closing her eyes then opening them slowly.
"You must think us primative for using wooden weapons. But now they are mostly for show, symbols of the greatest men and women, training tools for the young. We are a fighting race, and we take great pride in our abilities to kill and our skills in battle. I suppose we're like the Mandalorians, but my people are so much more hidden and tucked away."

Looking around, she hoped that was enough information. Though fearing she might have let someone in, she also felt a flush of pride speaking of her people, her family. And that was no information anyone could take and use against her. Also, it didn't bring him much closer to her. Perhaps only an understanding. She supposed that was no big deal.
 Jin Phoenix
06-27-2004, 11:56 AM
He listened to her intently then smiled at her.

"I see. That is very interesting Nalean, and no I don't believe you and your people are primitave I believe through older weapons we keep tradition alive and that is something we should not lose."

He again smiled softly at her he felt he had a greater understanding of her and where she had come from now and this made him feel a little more...he didn't know what but it was nice he thought as he looked on into the dark corridor waiting for Revan.
 LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 1:20 PM
A droid came to Revan and told him that he had visitors. He went to the waiting room where he found Snypher and Nalaen. "Do you have the data?" He looked at Nalaen "Ah, what do we have here? A Sith? You are a jedi since when do you travle with SIth?"
 Jin Phoenix
06-27-2004, 11:49 PM
He chuckled

"And hello to you too Revan, this is how you greet your guests? Yes I have it now what is my payment, also please im no Jedi im no dark Jedi so please do not refer to me as one."

He looked to Nalean and smiled.

"She has been my companion since Korriban her name, is Nalean."
 Blessиd Sith
06-28-2004, 2:00 AM
Though she was able to keep her jaw from dropping in awe, her eyes still went wide. She couldn't help but stare at the Dark Lord of the Sith, the power and might of the galaxy. To be standing before him was . . . an honour.

She bowed swiftly and respectfully then, remembering her manners, wondering how Sypher could get away with talking back to the Dark Lord. If she were the leader of all and someone spoke to her in such a way . . . well, unless she knew them really well and could laugh and clap them on the back, they would quickly learn their place.

Standing with her head slightly lowered, she wondered what would happen now.
 LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 7:54 AM
"Well I'll give you two offers. One: You can join the sith and I will teach you everything in the ways of the Dark Sith. Or Two: 300,000 credits. And if one wants to take the money and the other wants to become my deciple then the money will be 150,000 credits. The choice is yours."
 -Guyver3
06-30-2004, 10:34 AM
*****i am sick of waiting for wild jedi so i am going solo(********

*ic* entes my ship and powers up and goes full throttle into space and switches from active sensers to passive sensors to mask my approach to the corellian flag ship*
 Jin Phoenix
07-01-2004, 12:06 AM
He thinks for a moment and grins.

"Well how about this if Nalean wishes to stay with me...Give us 50,000 each and then give me full autonomy as a Sith General/Lord/whatever and I will show and teach her all I can and you let me have this till You have reason to believe ill Betray you"

He grins softly at Nalean then looks at Revan

"Well you two how does that sound."
 -Guyver3
07-01-2004, 1:39 AM
*waits drifting in space untill i see a hanger door of the sith interdictor ship open as soon as the fighter leaves i gun it and land in the cargo bay quick to exit saber drawn*
 LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 7:46 AM
"Hmmm... deal. But, if you even THINK about betreying me, I'll find out and when I do oooh you'll wish you were dead."
 -Guyver3
07-01-2004, 12:20 PM
*silences the troops and makes haste to hide in the bowls of revans ship*
 Jin Phoenix
07-01-2004, 6:59 PM
He grined softly and jokingly he said

"And what if you didn't find out."

He chuckled softly and smiled but then sensed the Jedi and probed his mind stealthily and grinned.

"He's here for you Revan, I suggest you show him more curtisy then you showed us and greet him...Properly."

He grined at him
 -Guyver3
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM
***thanks phoenix thought i would never be found :D ******

*looks around using mind trick to divert the attention of several soldiers in order to sneak by*
 Blessиd Sith
07-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Staring at Revan, she senses something very strange. A presence. There's someone here. And it's not someone she knows. Stretching out with the Force, feeling around, she's almost sure it's a jedi. With a reassuring brush against her sabre with her fingers, she knows she will do what is necessary for the Sith.
Perhaps she still has destiny after all.
 -Guyver3
07-02-2004, 11:54 PM
*works my way to the engineering level and goes about my task of dis-abling the engines and weapons*
 Writer
07-03-2004, 7:57 PM
Originally posted by -Guyver3
*****i am sick of waiting for wild jedi so i am going solo(********

*ic* entes my ship and powers up and goes full throttle into space and switches from active sensers to passive sensors to mask my approach to the corellian flag ship*

((Nobody said you had to wait for me to post after every one of your posts. If you don't mind, Ethan and Teri are still with you. I'll be gone for about a week starting this Sunday, so I give you permission to control them as long as you don't kill them off.))
 Jin Phoenix
07-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Sypher grinned softly then looked to Nalean.

"Well if the two of you are merely going to stand there teh I suppose I shall have to kill this intruder."

He took a lightsaber out the back of his long black trenchcloak and ignited it into a single white blade with a black aura, the handle was sleek and wrapped in a black cloth and it was longer then a normal handle by at least a few inches. The blade was also longer bye almost a foot and it glowed eerily with a much lighter sound than any other saber. He smiled at it then turned it off.

"I'm amazed he could fix it"

He smiled softly then put the saber in a special holder at his side so when he grabbed it he would be in a relic stance when he grabbed it.

"Well then."

Sypher went from the bridge and walked to the engine room where he found the man trying to destroy the weapons.

"That shall be quite enough Master Jedi."

He looked at him hard as he kept his saber hidden inside his long cloak.
 LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 8:10 AM
"I sensed the presence. I want him to come here. Leave him. If I wanted somebody to get him I would have gone and done it by now." He look to Nalean "Now since that jedi is gone I'll get a trainer for you. Oh yes you know the sith code right? You know that we have no rules. Or do you not?" Jak leaves and comes back with a very attractive, charmming, handsome, etc (Everything that a girl would fall for.). Jak points out to Nalean "This is your trainer."
 -Guyver3
07-05-2004, 8:29 AM
*stops suddenly and looks up sensing something is wrong*

they must know by now that i am here.......*looks around* this is an odd play for them....i figured they should have sent everything they have down here.....*disables the engines overload safety protocols and plants a small bomb hidden under the control panel and activates the remote* good..at least this is set *looks around then looks up to an open platform over looking the engine room and force jumps up to it*
 Jin Phoenix
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
(Forget him leaving and after that.)

Sypher smirks at her "trainer" and smiled softly at Nalean then looked to Revan.

"This isn't like you Revan normally you would be the first to challenge some poor unsuspecting Jedi. Or is it that you have met this one before and wish to see how predictable he is..."

He again looked at the trainer and got an idea.

"Or why not send him, I mean if he cannot beat a single Jedi is he really fit to teach somone with the kind of potential as Nalean?"
 Blessиd Sith
07-07-2004, 12:54 PM
After studying her trainer, she glanced at Sypher as he spoke. He was playing at something, though he did have a point she supposed. Would she really want to learn from someone who could be bested by a measly Jedi?

Looking back to Revan, she bowed her head slightly. "Yes, my Lord," she said, eyes downcast, "I know the Sith code by heart. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Searches the area with the Force for the Jedi once more. She can tell he's moved, can sense his energy trail. And there's something out of place . . . something that wasn't there a moment ago . . . But she cannot quite place it.
 Jin Phoenix
07-07-2004, 11:31 PM
He smiled softly at her but then he felt the change also. This was very strange for he could sence the Jedi and it wasn't coming from him, nor was it coming from far away. It was in the room with him,but it wasn't anyone he could see. He himself was changing. He didn't know what it was but something had clicked when he had first met Nalean's trainer...no it was before that when Revan had called him a Jedi. He was no Jedi and he hated how ignorant this so called master of the Sith was. His eyes started to...almost glow with power as his energy shifted completly. Where emptiness and serene energy flowed darkness and pain flowed from every corner of him, he was infused with this power, he had opened up his darkness for the first time in over 3 years and he was ready to use it.

With a slinky voice he looked at the three of them and then looked to Revan. "I am curious who taught this....boy Revan for in him i sense little power."
 -Guyver3
07-10-2004, 5:59 PM
*looks up*

this is not good....*closes my eye's as a shiver runs down my spine*

someone..........as powerful as revan???

defiatly not good *with ethan and terri in tow i break into a run*
 LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 8:15 AM
(Sorry I missaid it. I mean boy as in he is male but, he is an older boy. In his 20's.) "You are confused. He is handsome is he not? He is strong. HE is clouding his energy becasue his full energy is allmost as strong as mine. Even I have to cloud my energy if I didn't you would all be dead becasue of all the energy you are sensing. You would go ill. Well anyway you know that there are no rules. What I have this man here becasue of no rules. You can is fall in love. Do what ever you want with the Sith Code. Now remember you are free to fall for him or anyone. Exept me." Jak looks over to Snypher "And you. You better stay away from Bastiala... OR ELSE!" (The dark lord of the sith sounding child like? HE could be playing a trick)
 Jin Phoenix
07-11-2004, 6:36 PM
He chuckled at Revan softly his voice was still slinky and elegant.

"Whta I have heard about you is all entirely true. Revan power cannot make someone sick no matter how much there is of it, come now do you really think we are children."

He looked at him sternly and smiled.

"And I have no intrest in miss Bastilla...By the way Revan how foolish are you. Just because someone is powerful does not mean one can fall in "Love" as you called it, Lust maybe but not love. Handsomeness and power are truly nothing compared to people in true love, you should remember that next time you speak of something so unfathomable."

He grined softly as his voice echoed in all their minds then he bowed to Revan.

"But I mean you no disrespect of course I just feel you need to rethink your definition of what makes love that is all."
 -Guyver3
07-11-2004, 10:50 PM
*makes it to the docking level and looks around a cornor*
 Blessиd Sith
07-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Her head lifted slowly to look at the bickering males. Glancing at both of them, then at the man who could end up her master, she cocked her head. Her eyes went blank.

"Men, so typical. As usual you live up to the stereotypes and gender castings -- what do you know of emotions. Loyalty to power, to your master, is the greatest thing a Sith can hold close. And what greater loyalty can one have than to love that very thing they're loyal to. The absolute surrender of all that makes a person. Passion runs a full gambit, not just hatred but love as well. Lust can be great, but it is not the same as passion when in love. All emotions add up to the experience of existance, and without those emotions, we wouldn't have our fuel or power. Without that fuel and power, we wouldn't have passion. Without passion, we have nothing. To say that one emotion is important while another isn't is folly and ignorance." Her head bowed slowly as her voice trailed off.

"But that's just what I have gathered from the teachings in my life."

Looking back at the one who was to be her master, she studied him closely. The last thing she wanted was a pretty boy.
 Jin Phoenix
07-13-2004, 4:22 PM
He turned to look at her and he smiled softly at her, he was amazed at how wise she was.

"You are correct Nalean loyalty is what a Sith should hold close and yet it is not very common amongst them. For you see the Master is struck down when the apprentice surpasses him. I wonder how loyal that is."

In his mind he went over a few things before they said them and then spoke once again.

"However passion is again nothing compared to true love Nalena. Though the Sith live through it and the Jedi detest it it truly is a weak emotion. It is fleeting for in one instant passion can be found and in the next it can be lost. No Nalean passion in love is not the ultimate emotion it is again weak and fleeting. Love is perfect and uterly impossible at the same time. When two people are in Love they are continually tormented by it until they are with each other. Though lust can be powerful, like passion it is fleeting. Love is eternal. If you truly love someone until the day you die there essence will be within you and it will kill you, birth you, torment you, hold you, rape you, love you and do so much more. Love truly conquers all. However that just means it overloads everythng else. Just because you are in love does not make you immune, it makes you only more pained and that is why Love truly is the single best and worst emotion there is."

He looks at them all.

"But until the moment you expereience it for yourself, you will never understand it."
 Writer
07-13-2004, 9:02 PM
Ethan and Teri stayed back from the corner.

"What can you see around there?" Ethan wanted to know.
 Jin Phoenix
07-16-2004, 4:59 PM
(Ok guys just to tell yu im gona be gone for a week so dont go killing me or yelling at me k thanx see ya)
 LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 5:41 PM
"Hahaha. You are patetic. I have experienced true love. One time, in the war agenst Malek Bastila was captured. IF YOU HAD KNOWN WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH ME THEN THEN YOU WOULD BE OVERWEALMED!!!!!" Revan needed to blow some steam. He hated haveing to blow his head off like that so he had a mood swing and said politely "If you will exuse me, I have something to do. I will meet you in the training cooridors tomorrow. As you have probably not sensed I can sense a bomb. Nalean I have a direct order. You must go defuse the bomb. Snypher your mission is to go to your room and wait. I will give you further instruction tomorrow after Coruscant is destroyed. Revan went to the controll room and prpared the bombardment which would start in 5 minutes.
 -Guyver3
07-16-2004, 9:33 PM
this is odd, only a few sith troops,

*leans back against the wall* something is not right........

they know we are here...
Page: 4 of 5