Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is there a mod for JKA SP to change all imperials into BattleDroids

Page: 1 of 1
 EvilKnick
03-31-2004, 8:53 PM
I want to kill BattleDriods in the SP levels,...the NPC's I spawn just sit there and shoot and never walk around or chase me,...

I want a conversion like I had for JK2 that will change all imperials to battledroids,.....

Then I can spawn clonetroopers as allies that will follow me around and aid me in my campaign of war and destruction,....
 TK-8252
03-31-2004, 9:15 PM
Is there a mod for Jedi Academy to change all Imperials into Battle Droids?

No. At least not yet.
 Batdroid
04-01-2004, 12:35 AM
That would be cool, Stupid Xbox
 Gabrobot
04-01-2004, 2:28 AM
Well, there was a Jedi Outcast mod that changed the stormtroopers into battledroids, but I'm not sure if it'll work in Jedi Academy because of the way the NPC files work now. I'm actually using the battledroid model from the mod in my Jedi Academy level, so I know the model works...
 EvilKnick
04-01-2004, 10:09 AM
I downloaded the NPCmodel tool kit but I cant figure out how to use it :confused: :band:
 TK-8252
04-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by EvilKnick
I downloaded the NPCmodel tool kit but I cant figure out how to use it :confused: :band: Use the Force, Knick...
 EvilKnick
04-01-2004, 2:42 PM
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side,...

(until a tall black-armored cyborg "magically" tears the blaster from your hand into his from across the room)

:( :c3po:
 Prime
04-01-2004, 5:53 PM
I did this as a part of my very big custom mod. I've changed some of the stormtroopers to battledroids, replaced the reborn models, and replaced a few other NPCs.

It is very easy to do. Just create a .pk3 with the battledroid model and skins, and an .npc file where you have an entry called stormtrooper with all the battledroid info. Then the stormtroopers will be replaced by battledroids...
Page: 1 of 1