Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

bounty hunter or jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Warrior
03-31-2004, 6:55 PM
i think the bounty hunters are cooler then the jedi. the jedi have kool weapons but the bounty hunters have skill and kool weapons!:bdroid2: :fett:
 Huntsman
03-31-2004, 8:56 PM
I like Jedi, not because they are cooler but because of their serenity in the face of (sometimes deadly) opposition.
 LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 8:56 PM
I can not decide BHs are cool but so are Js but ah I would think how about this a soilder with Bounty hunters armor and a jedis weapon cool no?
 eastcoast2895
03-31-2004, 9:41 PM
i think the bounty hunters are cooler, even though i think jedi are more powerful, have better skills, and would rather be a jedi than a bounty hunter. that being said the reason i choose bounty hunter are because of their attitude, the always serious take no prisoner, i'll shoot then ask questions attitude most bounty hunters in star wars have. the jedi range from goody two shoes to at best super serious, neither of which are cooler than take no prisoners attitude.

okay so i've just watched chapter 13 of the clone wars cartoon and i've decided to change my mind to jedi after seeing it, although not completely because of how anakin came off in episode 2 and luck and jacen solo in the new jedi order books all come off whiny. oh yeah i stick with my previous statement if it is solely based on the movies and jedi does not include dark jedi (which of course are the coolest)
 dark jedi 8
03-31-2004, 11:02 PM
i was just gonna say that about CW chapter 13. mace kicks ASS. thats why i would say the JEDI :D
 Evil Dark Jedi
04-03-2004, 6:16 AM
id say jedi and this is not a battlefront topic and you should have put it in the slicedtauntaun
 Mountainforest
04-03-2004, 3:37 PM
What has this topic to do with battlefront? (jedi are cooler)
 tFighterPilot
04-03-2004, 9:07 PM
neither

ok jedi
 joesdomain
04-05-2004, 6:43 AM
I think bounty hunters are cooler. It fits well into the star wars film timeline. The jedi would not fit in this game. If people want to play as a jedi then buy Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 and its expansion pack, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, or Knights of the Old Republic. You do also play as some jedi in Star Wars The Clone Wars also. There is plenty of jedi games. Bounty Hunters not allying with either team or allying with one side would be so cool. I would love to see grans, rodians, trandoshans, etc. in the game.
Page: 1 of 1