Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Robes that look like Jolees

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Chemix
03-27-2004, 1:27 PM
I'm sorry to ask, however, after looking throught the tutorials and the UTI files. I can't seem tounderstand it. Basicly I've been trying to create robes that use jolees basic clothes model. And have specific atributes, however the stuff in the tutorials looks like nonsense to me (no offense, they are probaly realy good tutorials)

I basicly would like, robes that look like jolees clothes and are upgradable
have +15 defense
have cold immunity
have electricity immunity
have heat immunity
have +15 wisdom

If someone can make this file and send it to me, or tell me precisely what I need to do

Oh and by the way what is the total amount of force powers available in the game, just for future reference when editing the power gain scripts and such. I think I remember someone saying 37 or something like that

I'm sorry if this seems redudant or anything, I'd just like some help, thnx and have a nice day
 Poggle
03-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Im not 100% but i thought jolee wore a jedi robe already rather than clothes so if you can find it in jolees inventory in the 2da get the number and just edit that robe. on the other hand if they are clothes there is a tutorial (by t7nowhere i think) in the sticky thread on turning npc clothes into new items.
 Prime
03-29-2004, 2:19 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Chemix

have +15 defense

have +15 wisdom Isn't that kind of overkill?
 Admiral Chemix
03-29-2004, 2:29 AM
Yes, I want overkill. And jolee does wear the jedi robes by default, but can wear his default clothes, which look a whole lot better than the star forge robes. Those turtorials seemed to be made for the GIF editor, I'm using the new kotor tool with Item and Character editors
 T7nowhere
03-29-2004, 2:30 AM
IT is kinda, because when you get your defense up to 25 and up the things you need to be booted are immunities especially electrical in the later game.
 Admiral Chemix
03-29-2004, 2:32 AM
right now my character has 227 strength and ur talkin bout overkill. I like overkill in this case.
 PrtyLizardJedi
03-29-2004, 4:27 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Isn't that kind of overkill?

It IS overkill, byt if you've played Kotor 1, 000, 000 times trough,it doesn't matter horribly much!
Page: 1 of 1