Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Combining Mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Vouksh
03-20-2004, 5:38 AM
ok, i am trying to Combine JA+ and the latest Enhanced beta. only Enhanced went through. is there a way to combine these?

i have no idea about compiling and decompiling so, can this even be done?
 Samuel Dravis
03-20-2004, 5:40 AM
I think you have to manually cut and paste the code, then compile it...
 Vouksh
03-20-2004, 6:26 AM
GREEAT! and i have no idea how to do that.......

right now im trying to find .xsi and .md3 importers/exporters for 3DS MAX 6, unsuccessfully of course
 Vouksh
03-20-2004, 3:37 PM
hey if anyone would be so nice as to combine these to (Jedi Academy + & OJP Enhanced) you would be so Awsome. i wouldn't release it anywhere. it would just be for my clans server.

or could you tell me how to do this? that would be cool to. i have Microsoft Visual Basic C++ 6.0 but absolutly NO CLUE how to use it. thnx in advance, Vou
 Pnut_Man
03-21-2004, 1:33 AM
lol...

Combine JA + and OJP Enhanced? Do you mean strip out the POS saber system built into JA +, and replace it with OJP's new feature?
 razorace
03-21-2004, 2:39 AM
Well, the easiest way would be to talk slider into submitting his code to OJP. Other than that, you're stuck with cut-and-paste.
Page: 1 of 1