Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For which TC are you waiting the most

Page: 1 of 1
 Alegis
03-09-2004, 4:49 PM
Which one of these MP TC for JA do you prefer most..

AOTCTC (http://www.aotctc.com)

LOTR MOD (http://lotrmod.digi-phoenix.com/)

The matrix unplugged (http://ut2k3net.com/cazor/TMU.html)

I vote for AOTCTC, matrix one looks nice but I prefer to fight in star wars style and i very much like the clone wars in teh movies
 Kengo
03-09-2004, 5:46 PM
Of all the TCs for JA, I'm most eagerly anticipating the Dark Forces project - but then I'm a big SP fan. From the MP mods I think I'd go for AotC too, I am very excited about the upcoming demo release they have been talking about. The other two TCs don't yet seem as far down the road in terms of development to my untrained eye, but both also look really promising, with some highly talented people involved in all three.
 GothiX
03-09-2004, 6:02 PM
TMU is slowing down at the moment, as is AOTC. As for LOTR, well, yeah, I doubt it'll last for over a month, unless Eldritch takes over team managing.

My favorite would be TMU, though.
 Prime
03-09-2004, 7:10 PM
AOTCTC for me...
 txa1265
03-09-2004, 8:28 PM
Definitely AotC.

I, too, am most looking forward to the DF mod, but of the choices ...
Not to put down any mod - these are just my feelings when thinking about them:
- If I wanted LotR I'd play the existing and good LOTR series of action games. That said - the stuff on the site looks good, and playing a Sword-based mod of JA, which has the best melee going, could be very cool.
- I suppose bragging rights would be easy to grab by saying 'our Matrix TC is better than any 'official' Matrix item put out in 2003' ... I just have no interest in that.

Keep up the good work to all!

Mike
 El Sitherino
03-09-2004, 9:24 PM
DF Mod,

For MP I'm waiting for AOTCTC the most.
 t3rr0r
03-09-2004, 9:40 PM
dark forces, since that leads to hapslash models. :dev7:
 Anakin
03-10-2004, 3:38 PM
Would I be biased If I said AOTC:TC?

No but realy I would also say that as well, I have been playing with the code and maps today and the player models are looking great, I think whats is really anoying you and me is the constant site problems that we have had recently I know its a pain, but its a bigger pain for us and the staff as we have to back track on what we were working on, hence the demo delay.

What I will be doing now over the next few days is PIMPing the TC a lot more.

AOTC:TC aside I would love to see TMU sorted out, I know they are having problems with there old site but I have recently given them a new site that they are in control of. Cazor and Thrawn are working really hard the new 'pipe' Fraps recording looks good.

Anakin
 kmd
03-10-2004, 7:49 PM
the matrix unplugged, is one of the few reasons i keep ja installed, plsu other reasons such as the wpweapons mod with a trillion swords and tricks.
 Crow_Nest
03-11-2004, 6:03 AM
Im wating for MAtrix UnpLuGeD!!!

:cool:

*Goes into bullet time*
 Master_Keralys
03-12-2004, 4:08 PM
AotC:TC - too bad I can't download it, but man do I wish I could. It'd be about the coolest thing I can imagine playing, except maybe a new JK game on an engine comparable to that of Halo 2 or FarCry or something...
Page: 1 of 1