Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bay Area Sam & Max Fans! Picket-Line Protest!

Page: 3 of 3
 Jester
04-23-2004, 6:43 AM
You may also delete your own posts by means of the edit option. Please feel free to do this often. Editing your post to say "please delete it," or adding yet another post to apologize for the post in question, makes me very surly. And surely you don't want me surly.

Any comment that sounds remotely like the "Airplane" joke will be promptly castigated.
 Dr Edison 007
04-23-2004, 11:30 AM
What's wrong with Airplane! ?

If it were on TV right now I sure as hell wouldn't be in typing this.
 SMNMX
04-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Everyone's points are duly noted. It may be the offtopic board, but I still feel that we should make an atempt to get this thread back under control. Anyway, this is all I'm going to post on this thread unless it either goes back to being about the protests or if someone REALLY ticks me off on here.

And yes, Airplane! is a good movie.
 SMNMX
04-24-2004, 5:18 PM
Oh hardyharhar, Mr, Gerbil.
Originally posted by Brushguy
You can tell when a topic is going to be pointless and offensive when both RayJones and SyntheticGerbil post in the same topic. They're nothing but troublemakers...
My point exactly
 Ray Jones
04-24-2004, 10:16 PM
looks like we've got some new sheriffs around this place..
 SMNMX
04-25-2004, 3:25 AM
Actually, I've never really seen RayJones do too much, so I can't really say anything bad about him.

However, let's use Gerbil's last post as an example of his behavior:
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Well I mean, if you look at Brushguy's game webpage, it's obvious he has some sort of acute brain damage.
No wonder he posts here so much! If he posts anywhere else, he'd be banned for excessive flaming and use of "obscene" language. You know, you have to agree not to do those things just to register (yes, I'm so pathetic I read notices things sometimes). Who knows how young some of the people who come here are? Just try to be a bit more considerate.

Also, Brushguy seems to be a nice guy (no pun intended). He's been an active part in many of the projects to revive Sam and Max, and even if his art skills may not be picture-perfect (still no pun), he is still a valuable member of this forum.

And I'm afraid, you, Gerbil, are not.
 SMNMX
04-25-2004, 8:33 PM
Even though this goes against all my principles, Gerbil's last post was pretty darn funny. Good job. ;)
 Ray Jones
04-25-2004, 9:13 PM
aah, finally. the time has come. the time for seans final maturity trial.

*shoves three klingon slave girls into thread*

BRING TEH WHIPS!
 Skinkie
04-26-2004, 3:31 AM
I... I... I'm finding myself somewhat intrigued..... Creepy.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-26-2004, 4:46 AM
No Skinkie, your better than that... though it is a bit mesmerising, but if you stare too long at the post, you'll go blind. I dunno what just happend, but it is right weird. Did someone just accept someone, or some verbal treaty just occur? Wow... my mind is blown. Does like, RayJ love SG now or something of the sort?:confused: <--- this is how i look right now, a frown and question marks hovering over my head.
 Jester
04-26-2004, 4:56 AM
Your words are useless and painful.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-26-2004, 5:12 AM
...Just like an enima.

but at least im posting and making interesting observations, like you for instance, the very ambiguous moderator. Is he nice, or mean? is he articulate, or dum? is he cool, or is he really really cool?

My words are painful? I hope i can use that to my advantage
:::Target set on ZoomRabbit:::
 Ray Jones
04-26-2004, 3:16 PM
enigma, stoner d.

and that's "mr ray 'the ray g jones' jones" for you. except you pay for something else.

on your observations..

i bet you saw the slave girls but forgot to involve them in your conclusion.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-27-2004, 6:40 PM
E.N.I.M.A.
as in douche

you do know what that is dont you? If you do, keep it to yourself.

I need to wash out my mouth now. Should i use Irish Fresh, or Spring Clean?:confused:
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-28-2004, 5:13 PM
I have one question. Is anyone out there on this forum in the general location of lucasarts and could pick up where krashkow so sorrowfully dropped our hopes like a screaming bag of babies? Its so sad that he dissappeared into thin air.
 SMNMX
04-28-2004, 7:34 PM
Screaming sacks of babies are funny. . . also, I'm near San Rafeal, but can do absolutely nothing about it due to being slightly under the driving age. However, MapQuest does have an actual location of the HQ (not a P.O. box) that I posted a while back. The old location came from some other site. . .
 Dr Edison 007
06-22-2004, 9:28 AM
So where the hell is the protest KrashKow, where the hell is the protest.

Some of us (well, not me) where very excited for it, but you let our hopes down.
 SMNMX
06-22-2004, 1:20 PM
OUR hopes? That icludes you as someone who's excted about it!

If you are angry, print off the list of LucasArts smilies and shoot them with paintballs! 454 smilies! 400 Star Wars ones!

Or if you have dial-up, use this starter kit:

:amidala: :atat: :c3po: :bdroid2: :biggs: :deathstar :ewok: :fett: :jawa

Yes... we hate them...
 Dr Edison 007
06-22-2004, 3:42 PM
I wrote that in a mocking manner.
 SMNMX
06-22-2004, 5:57 PM
That is different from normal how?
Page: 3 of 3