Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why?!?!!?!?!?! (pcgamemods woes)

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ_Hyde2
03-06-2004, 1:44 PM
WHY DOES PCGM PAGE SUDDLY DOESN'T WORK ANY MORE, i clicked on JA and it goes to couldn't find page, plz i need help with this, and so do many others
 GothiX
03-06-2004, 4:04 PM
The real question should be "Why does one need 12 exclamation and question marks in a topic title?"
 Prime
03-06-2004, 5:07 PM
And what does SUDDLY mean.

PCGM seems to be working fine for me, and has been for some time. I just came from there, in fact...
 Kengo
03-06-2004, 5:47 PM
Seems PCGM doesn't work well when you have certain other programs, maybe file sharing ones? If you can remember installing anything just before it stopped working for you, thats probabaly your problem, methinks.
 yolkboy
03-06-2004, 11:59 PM
It works fine for me as well. But can anyone get the rankings in specific catagories (eg. For CTF maps only) they all have dashes for the rankings.
 SSJ_Hyde2
03-07-2004, 3:17 AM
Originally posted by SSJ_Hyde2
WHY DOES PCGM PAGE SUDDLY DOESN'T WORK ANY MORE, i clicked on JA and it goes to couldn't find page, plz i need help with this, and so do many others

I fix the problem, i was in a hurry so i spell suddenly wrong, but now everything is fine
 Crow_Nest
03-07-2004, 6:13 AM
Just wait for a few days and it should be fine..
 modem7
03-07-2004, 3:09 PM
i think i know wot ur problem is

download this program: http://www.zensupport.co.uk/mtu/NetworkOptimiser.zip)

open the program, follow the instructions and the restart

this should fix ur problem

its summin to do with ur MTU settings
Page: 1 of 1